Ride: BA Falcon

VIC, Australia

here here ;)

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: 03 BA Fairmont

QLD, Australia

well, we drink a fair bit of hydrogen (coupled with an oxygen atom).
the way of the future. And with petrol prices pushing up and up, the car companies have gotta break their ties with the oil refineries and put real money into clean burning, cheap, efficent fuel cell based cars.

Regards,
Punnisher_42

Favorite Quotes:
"Sportwagon = homo-erotic wank-fest." - downingj

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: R32 GTR

VIC, Australia

For everyone else, without going deeply into the chemistry of it, it takes approximately 1.3 times the energy input to create 1 part of hydrogen energy from water that can be consumed. This is a net loss and a failure in production.

Making a hydrogen engine is piss easy, i'm sure the world oil cartel attempts at john's life will share already known common knowledge amongst 100,000 people, making the fuel is the challenge. If our mate had the answer to seperate hydrogen from water with a net energy return, even if only barely returning more than input, we would be on a winner.

I think they touched on this in that movie with Val Kilmer, The Saint.

The reply is going to be interesting :)

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:05 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: ef

VIC, Australia

Hi mr. bozz.

I john has been working on this priincipal for the past ten years.
When i finally distribute this design , i think then you wouldnt tease me any more.
I acttually was honoured and lucky enough to meet the hydrogen man stanley meyer, who developed the car to run on pure water.
its not about the amount of energy that is required to release hydrogen from water, rather its the low current and the correct frequency required to shake the crap out of the water to release it.
The three basic principals of obtaining 30 psi of hydrogen pressure in 15 seconds are as follows.

3 basics.

50 hertz duty cycle.
20 khz frequency
high bar frequency generator.

My design now utilizes a magnetron that will perfectly fire in sync with the ignition pulse which now means no more dangerous vapours to carry around.

more like water injector and magnetron combined.
This when i finish will be the ultimate in water to hydrogen converter.
Turned to hyrogen as it is injected into the engine.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:03 am 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: VU SS

NSW, Australia

My design uses a flux capacitor.

EF Fairmont now Sold!
Guides: Polishing|Modifications |Manual Conversion

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

johnandcanny wrote:
Hi mr. bozz.

I john has been working on this priincipal for the past ten years.
When i finally distribute this design , i think then you wouldnt tease me any more.
I acttually was honoured and lucky enough to meet the hydrogen man stanley meyer, who developed the car to run on pure water.
its not about the amount of energy that is required to release hydrogen from water, rather its the low current and the correct frequency required to shake the crap out of the water to release it.
The three basic principals of obtaining 30 psi of hydrogen pressure in 15 seconds are as follows.

3 basics.

50 hertz duty cycle.
20 khz frequency
high bar frequency generator.

My design now utilizes a magnetron that will perfectly fire in sync with the ignition pulse which now means no more dangerous vapours to carry around.

more like water injector and magnetron combined.
This when i finish will be the ultimate in water to hydrogen converter.
Turned to hyrogen as it is injected into the engine.

LOL.

Even a year 12 physics student would laugh at the statement above.

I can generate 30psi of hydrogen pressure in 15 seconds too. I mean, it might be only one square micrometer of pure hydrogen in a very small chamber but I bet I could do it nevertheless.

Or perhaps have 10ml of pure water and two electrodes inside a chamber that is 0.0002 square millimeters of empty space and I guarantee, by applying some direct current, I could generate much more than 30psi of pressure. That makes my system far superior to yours.

What you HAVEN'T answered is how you plan to acheive a higher energy delivery (this includes creating, capturing, compressing, storing and delivering the fuel) from hydrogen derived from water compared to the energy input to create the hydrogen in the first place.

Please excuse my skepticism however if the worlds largest manufacturers cannot achieve this, why should anyone believe a person who logs onto a Ford bulletin board posting he has achieved the same result.

50hz. Oh no, what are the yanks gonna do? Convert their whole electricity grid to 50hz?

A magnetron? You know they're about 50% efficient, you'll need to put in more energy than it can output. Now you know why an 800 watt microwave needs around 1500-1800 watts from the power point.

20KHz? You'll drive the dogs and cats crazy.

My point is I can hop onto any forum and sprout s**t and hope people will believe me. Why not go to www.eng-tips.com and present your theories, formula's and experiments to them. Most visitors to that forum have far superior technical knowledge to me so once the experts there agree with you, I will happily eat my words.

If you are on a winner, please keep developing it. I certainly dont mean to shoot you down if you have already solved the above obstacles but I will continue to call your statement absolute and pure s**t until you have proven it.

Hell, if you had developed something like this, most people cluey enough wouldn't be posting it to some petrol guzzling car forum in the first place, they'd be patenting the idea then selling it. Considering the world is running out of oil in the near future, I dont see the oil industry b**ch too much.

You know crude oil is used to manufacture much more than petrol, diesel and oil? How about pharmecuticals and plastics? Is the world ready to live without plastics? Its not like a hydrogen based fuel system to power vehicles is going to put the oil companies out of business, it will certainly reduce the amount they sell but isn't that a good thing to prolong oil supplies?

Now, answer how the energy output exceeds the energy input of your hydrogen based system.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

unclewoja wrote:
johnandcanny wrote:
Hi mate.

I agree with you totally. But unfortunately mate it dont matter what you say.
People wouldnt do sabotage the oil companies because They are either to busy to worry about it.

On the other hand people dont actually care about each other anymore and only themselves.

The people of this country should come together and unite like a family like how it used to be.
My answer to this problem is as follows.
People should start using their pushbikes and other means possible for 1 week. This will drive the message towards the people concerned.

I will also mention that the hydrogen powered vehicle ive been working on is finally coming to completion and believe me , thats when they will take real notice.
Ive had a few people trying to shut me up with this idea, but at the end of the day i know to many people , that if something was to happen to me that the plans to the hydrogen powered vehicle would be instantly released to hundreds of thousands of people via e-mail.

LOL. All the major car companies have been working on fuel cell technology since the turn of the century and they haven't got it to a commercial stage yet.

Yet you, single handedly, possibly in your garage, have done better than all the car companies combined?

Pull the other one. It's far easier to create your own ethanol refinery at home than build your own hydrogen powered car.

unclewoja, I agree with your intent however it isn't a major challenge to produce a vehicle that runs on hydrogen. Many cars could possibly even be converted to it.

The real challenge is obtaining the hydrogen to burn in the vehicle. With current technology, it takes 1.3 joules of energy to make 1 joule of hydrogen energy from water. This is a loss of energy and it would have been more efficient to use the original energy used for hydrogen creation to power the vehicle. If john has solved this energy in vs energy out dilemma, he is nothing other than a pure genius and will completely revolutionise the entire world. There is currently no known method of extracting more energy out of something than you put in.

If we wanted to make a pure hydrogen car, it could be done relatively easily.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1997 Falcon EL Gli/Sleeper

QLD, Australia

Hmmmm. very interesting concepts and debates about them their Folks.
Keep up the Good work

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:57 am 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

The concept of creating hydrogen from water goes back 2 centuries.
Yes i have developed the system and no it isnt for me to make money of it.
Im sick and tired of people who rubbish other people , and always ask to many questions.
The energy input i use is half of the hydrogen output that i get.
At the end of the day a lot of people will benefit from this system and no it doesnt mean you have to stop all crude production.
I will not patent the idea as it allready has been done.
Except i picked up This information from stanley meyer himself ,
who happened to get murdered by food poisoning.
Ive basically finished off his original design.

Now im the one who is laughing, as i allready run a lawn mower with this method, and also run a v6 engine on a stand.
Hydrogen is far superior to fuel, it has roughly 6 times more explosive power than fossil fuel. being pure vapour means that your engine is 10 times quiter with its current exhaust system as opposed to running fossil fuel.
One test that was conducted was the v6 engine that was able to run of 1 cup of water for 1 month and 3 days at idle.

Believe me when the system is finished i will distribute the idea via e-mail to all parts of the globe.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Val Kilmer.. ahem, I mean johnandcanny, stop talking s**t and tell us how you get twice the energy output compared to energy input.

Dont just sprout s**t saying you're the one thats laughing.

You ARE talking s**t and it would be beneficial for you to shut up unless you can provide some hard facts. If you've already solved it then tell us how you did it. I'm sure millions of other people will be capable of finishing your experiments if you have cracked the hydrogen energy cycle.

Now you have me in stitches. A V6 at idle from 1 cup of water. So one cup of water contains thousands of times more energy than one cup of petrol? I think you're having flashbacks of The Saint. Were you one of the shortlisted applicants for the main role and are now cut the producers gave it to a man with talent?

How big is the cup of water? I think john may have produced the worlds smallest V6 engine for it to run for a month.

You know what would be funny now john? Stage your own dissapearance or poison your own food so you can blame the oil companies for doing it and dont release a single detail of your revolutionary hydrogen engine. That would make so many people believe you had the answer and the oil companies are greedy, murdering a***hole.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

johnandcanny wrote:
Im sick and tired of people who rubbish other people , and always ask to many questions.

Is that because you are living in make-believe land?

Quote:
Now im the one who is laughing, as i allready run a lawn mower with this method, and also run a v6 engine on a stand.

It is easy to make an engine run on hydrogen. Anybody can do it.

Make the fuel efficiently and I'll be impressed.

Quote:
Hydrogen is far superior to fuel, it has roughly 6 times more explosive power than fossil fuel. being pure vapour means that your engine is 10 times quiter with its current exhaust system as opposed to running fossil fuel.

One test that was conducted was the v6 engine that was able to run of 1 cup of water for 1 month and 3 days at idle.

My LPG powered turdbox is not 10 times quieter on LPG compared to petrol. LPG is a pure vapour, there is no solid in it.

If Hydrogen has 6 times more explosive power than fossil fuel, does that mean your V6 engine will run for 5 days on one cup of petrol?

Quote:
Believe me when the system is finished i will distribute the idea via e-mail to all parts of the globe.

Oh i believe you. You're religious aren't you, I hope you can deliver your system from heaven after the oil companies "take care" of you.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:46 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: VU SS

NSW, Australia

How much energy goes into extracting oil, refining it, transporting it etc. Surely this is inefficient too?

I think this is the advantage of not doing it in the car. We can't exactly fit a coal/solar/nuclear power stations in our cars, but we have that luxury on the land. So who cares how much energy it takes.

Not that I'm not saying this is ummmm quite amusing :wink:

EF Fairmont now Sold!
Guides: Polishing|Modifications |Manual Conversion

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Voxace, the oil return on energy input is around 30

You extract about 30 times the energy you put in from extracting it from the earth and getting it to the servo.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:35 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

If you dont want to believe well then dont.

My point is quite clear i have made the system and i am the one who doesnt have to pay at the bowser to fill up either the car or my other gas guzzling equipment.

Its quite clear from the responses that i have heard, that people dont respect other peoples opinions, (And this is especially so to mr. bozz)

I dont want anything to do with humans who are in fact a walking heard of sheep.

That believe everything that has been said to them.
You have been brainwashed by your system and that is real sad.

This my friend as i am led to believe is a democratic society , is it not.

I have the right to express my opinion either directly or indirectly and there fore you or your chronies cant do jack s**t about it.

Otherwise the system we live in is capitalism and not democratic.

Also people who swear at people in my opinion are uneducated twits.
Its as simple as that.

If you are not interested in peoples ideas and have a lack of respect for people, well maybe the fordforums site shouldnt be in existence, or measures taken to remove you of the forum.

THINK ABOUT IT

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

John, back in my first post in this thread, I asked you to tell HOW you do it.

Otherwise you can b**ch and moan all you like that I disrespect your opinion and i'm helping the communists and that i'm a sheep etc etc.

You tell us you can do it but you wont tell us how, when millions of real professionals cannot do it.

john, i'm going to crack the vial to youth in the next year or two when my experiments are complete, this means everyone is going to look like they are 18-25 years of age for eternity. There will be no more need to have children, we can all live life forever.

I'm not going to tell you how because you dont believe me, I just hope the maternity wards and funeral directors dont poison my food or make me have an "accident" because i'm gonna put them out of business.

I also said I'll eat my words if you are correct and I'm ever so happy to do so. In other words, not just for me, for hte sake of everyone here who owns a petrol guzzling inefficient motor, please tell us how you did it, you know, before the oil moguls get you.

I hope you're wearing a tin foil hat.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 8  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next