Fordmods Logo

Petrol Spike - 22/9/05 

Page 3 of 8 [ 110 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: R32 GTR

VIC, Australia

This is a great thread. You couldn't ask for better entertainment on a sunday morning.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

I am not going to worry about this - I just buy the stuff. I have had a big change of heart - and besides, petrol is about $1.25 litre for ULP, will get four cents off when discounted.

Instant Karma is gonna get you!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:08 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: ef

VIC, Australia

Hi bozz and to all the others.

The plans and system are coming to completion.
Im not in it to make money, as you know that hydrogen is free energy.
It would absolutely upset me if people try and charge you or me or anyone even a single dime for it.

I must have misunderstood you, so sorry if i come across as sounding upset.

At the end of the day i will help mankind and hopefully they will remember this.

thanks again.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1997 Falcon EL Gli/Sleeper

QLD, Australia

johnandcanny wrote:
Hi bozz and to all the others.

The plans and system are coming to completion.
Im not in it to make money, as you know that hydrogen is free energy.
It would absolutely upset me if people try and charge you or me or anyone even a single dime for it.

I must have misunderstood you, so sorry if i come across as sounding upset.

At the end of the day i will help mankind and hopefully they will remember this.

thanks again.

I do believe after reading this Topic thread I remembered that a work Colleague of mine, professed to me about 5 years ago that the Turks had actually got a Car to run on water back then.
Like all things in this World if you are focused with Positive Energy in your Mind, Body and Spirit with your Creative Ideas then they will come to "be" :D

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Thats fine and good if you have a solid scientific and engineering solution to the problem, believing madly that your car will run on water is different to it actually happening :)

Then again some people believe every word in the most popular fiction novel in the world, the bible. ooohhh I'm going to hell aren't I :p :p :p

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

johnandcanny wrote:
The concept of creating hydrogen from water goes back 2 centuries.
Yes i have developed the system and no it isnt for me to make money of it.
Im sick and tired of people who rubbish other people , and always ask to many questions.
The energy input i use is half of the hydrogen output that i get.
At the end of the day a lot of people will benefit from this system and no it doesnt mean you have to stop all crude production.
I will not patent the idea as it allready has been done.
Except i picked up This information from stanley meyer himself ,
who happened to get murdered by food poisoning.
Ive basically finished off his original design.

Now im the one who is laughing, as i allready run a lawn mower with this method, and also run a v6 engine on a stand.
Hydrogen is far superior to fuel, it has roughly 6 times more explosive power than fossil fuel. being pure vapour means that your engine is 10 times quiter with its current exhaust system as opposed to running fossil fuel.
One test that was conducted was the v6 engine that was able to run of 1 cup of water for 1 month and 3 days at idle.

Believe me when the system is finished i will distribute the idea via e-mail to all parts of the globe.

You have one major flaw in your argument.

You are talking about REDUCING the demand for fossil fuels for CARS. If you're really being serious about getting twice the energy out as you put in, you have just solved the energy problems of the WORLD.

If you're right, all you need is a teaspoon of fossil fuel to create the initial amount of electricity needed to create some hydrogen. You can then create more electricity with that hydrogen and so on.

The earth's demand on fossil fuels would be non-existant within a few mere weeks..... that is, if you're telling the truth.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

unclewoja, lets ponder if captain hydrogen has solved the secret that will thow every current scientific literature in the bin, what will happen to the world?

Unlimited energy for the bad guys too... ooohhh

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Bozz wrote:
Thats fine and good if you have a solid scientific and engineering solution to the problem, believing madly that your car will run on water is different to it actually happening :)

Then again some people believe every word in the most popular fiction novel in the world, the bible. ooohhh I'm going to hell aren't I :p :p :p

No Bozz you wont go to HELL As in fact their is no Hell as " Hell" is the biggest load of Fiction in Mans entire History. Thanks to Religion and its ideas of Controlling people thru Fear and making the Bible in to such a distortion of Truth to suit their own ends!
Think about the whole idea of "Hell and Eternal Damnation" in fact it totally contradicts the whole idea of having a God of LOVE; An unconditional Love, A forgiving Love and a Love that expects nothing in return.
Think for a moment; Like what sort of God gives the Human race the abilty to make their own Choices of their own freewill and then renigs on it and says, "Because you Humans didn't do what I said. You are all Going to HELL." One big joke I tell you. Like the Creator of the Universe needs us to do what he says!" If God wanted for us to do what he says. He could of just made the entire Human race in to Robots and then he could of had us do as he pleases when he so pleased.
:D

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

I'm still waiting for even just one of my questions to be answered by our mate john.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:50 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Yes John, people should be given answers to their questions. As otherwise we cannot use the knowledge, with which to go and experience with and thus ultimately gain Wisdom :D

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:22 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 2.0 Turbo VW

Power: 142 rwkw

VIC, Australia

I hope this Hydrogen doesn't detonate the ocean :/

Carefree, we may not be number one, but we're up there.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:45 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

ACT, Australia

Heck I'd be satisfied with even a video of your v6 running on water. No details needed - YET.
(oh, and make it an I6 and I'll be happy).

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. Supercharged 5.8L all alloy modular

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

John's claims with no proof reminds me of something a 'friend' of ours did a while back.

He claimed that Iraq had WMDs and started a war to find them to take the heat off him not being able to find a 6' tall Arab man glued to a dialysis machine.

Incidentally, I think it's just a matter of time before he gets bored and claims that South Korea hasn't ceased production of nuclear weapons and starts a war with them.

I also have an employee who is an interesting fellow. You have a conversation with him and he ends up getting into an argument and telling you that you're a communist and that this country is a communist country and how he hates the government so much. The he ALWAYS finishes up the 'argument' by saying that he's going to write to John Howard (this is the same 'communist' John Howard he was arguing about 5 mins ago) and ask him to put all the communists in jail...... in other words, he's mentally unstable.

Our john here reminds me of my employee and my Texan 'friend'.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

data_mine wrote:
Heck I'd be satisfied with even a video of your v6 running on water. No details needed - YET.
(oh, and make it an I6 and I'll be happy).

I sure as hell hope it's an xvid or divx. The file size for over a month constant recording would be HUGE!

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Ahhhh yes. One other thing.

A few years back, might be a few decades actually, one very brilliant scientist claimed that he'd cracked the cold fusion problem and produced scientific evidence to prove it.

The US military was so impressed that they gave him an UNLIMITED budget to work on his theories and solve the energy problems of the world.

I'm sure you can find information about it. It was discovery channel doco that I saw it on.

The action taken by the US military, and the fact that they didn't cover it up, sure doesn't sound like the sort of conspiracy theories that John's going on about. In fact, governments all over the world spend billions on cleaner energy.

I don't see the coal suppliers sabotaging wind and solar power plants. I didn't see the fossil fuel industry cover up the discovery that you can generate electricity from sunlight..

I don't see the oil companies lobbying against the governments of the world to change the legislation to make cars more fuel INNEFFICIENT, rather than what happens now whereby car manufacturers are forced to make cars more fuel EFFICIENT.

I can go on and on John.......

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 8  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next