Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: Wolf V500 - maps / software
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA ute, FG XR6T

NSW, Australia

Hello Fellas,

Any of you chaps got one of these ECU's and have the default fuel map (file) to suit the EF I6 falcon? I believe the factory supplied software for the EF wiring harness comes complete with this?
On that subject, the correct pin-out configuration for the ECU wiring harness to the EF would be very nice also.

Thanks in advance

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm 
Smokin em up

TAS, Australia

first of all the wolf is totally customizable with its inputs and out puts, so this creatates a problem that for example my map may not suit your car depending on the wiring, soom are std , low speed fan but others are different can be done but takes a lot, a very lot of nutting out

NC2 Fairlane AU2 Intech 4.0 Wolf V500 ECU Accel 500cc Injectors Eaton M90 Blower MPx Porting 75mm Mustang TB Intercooler Holley 255lph EL XR6 Rear End 3.45 LSD Duel Fuel lots more.
Long and Very Nice

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

The map he is talking about is the standard one which Wolf supply with a ECU to suit an EF with an adapter harness. It would suit a standard falcon so you can start and drive the car to a tuner.

I might be buying one of these in the next week or so. Ill let you know if I do and Ill pass on the map and instructions.

Post subject: wolf ecu
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

i recently went to wolf and purchased a harness from them they,do not do an adapter harness for e-series it is simply a loom to wire into your existing cabling.

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

Yeah thats what I meant. Its not a plug in.

Did you end up wiring it up and getting it to work? Was it all pretty straightforward?

I was going to get one yesterday but exceeded my ATM limit by accident. :/

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:38 am 
Smokin em up

TAS, Australia

dont let me put you off , mines great has just taken last 6 weeks to get it moving correctly , what im trying to show you is that for example there are 16 outputs all which can be wired the same to do a job , on mine output 5 controls the canister purge and the software is set to do so , there is no std wiring setup , so if someone else has set their software to use another output , my map wont work it at all.

they wolf dont say this wire goes here etc. all the outputs can do every thing so is up to you to nut out which goes where

NC2 Fairlane AU2 Intech 4.0 Wolf V500 ECU Accel 500cc Injectors Eaton M90 Blower MPx Porting 75mm Mustang TB Intercooler Holley 255lph EL XR6 Rear End 3.45 LSD Duel Fuel lots more.
Long and Very Nice

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]