Fordmods Logo

13's NA auto 

Page 4 of 13 [ 181 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

MOCK wrote:
Casper wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
rockerfella wrote:
Quote:
Fastest I6 Falcon autos are a customer JMM AU with a Dev5, histall and diff running a 14.2 and a Customer G&D AU also running 14.2's with similar mods (Hamo's silver forte).

No full bodied, street legal I6 Auto NA Falcon has run in the 13's..... yet.

http://www.jimmockmotorsport.com/html/pitstop.php

13 second na mock eb. manual though.

that 13sec EB runs slicks and is trailerd to the strip. bit pointless if you ask me.

Even more pointless given that its a manual and the thread asked about autos.
And yes, its a trailer queen. There is no way it is a road car, it would be a complete pig to drive on the road.

I do believe you are talking about something you don't know about again.

I will invite anyone to the shop who would like to drive the so called TRAILER QUEEN. I have been driving it around for the past 2 weeks in fact. We drive into melbourne, to Geelong, pickup my girl friend and even go to the video shop. Its fully registered, fully legal and is a complete street car.

It is also getting an auto upgrade installed.

so it runs those times in full street trim then?? think not mate, you said it your self that it runs slicks and is trailerd to the track. want me to post a scan of the artical???

if it gets there on a trailer and runs slicks it's not a 13second street car, it a trailer queen.

even more so the fastest times have been run with nitrous injection. NOT LEGAL IN ANY STATE.

street commdores N/A stage of V6 vengence ran into the 12 with %100 street legal tyres fitted and that car was driven to work EVERY DAY that it wasn't being worked on, in the same trim it was run at that track. that is street car

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

tickford_6 wrote:
MOCK wrote:
Casper wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
rockerfella wrote:
Quote:
Fastest I6 Falcon autos are a customer JMM AU with a Dev5, histall and diff running a 14.2 and a Customer G&D AU also running 14.2's with similar mods (Hamo's silver forte).

No full bodied, street legal I6 Auto NA Falcon has run in the 13's..... yet.

http://www.jimmockmotorsport.com/html/pitstop.php

13 second na mock eb. manual though.

that 13sec EB runs slicks and is trailerd to the strip. bit pointless if you ask me.

Even more pointless given that its a manual and the thread asked about autos.
And yes, its a trailer queen. There is no way it is a road car, it would be a complete pig to drive on the road.

I do believe you are talking about something you don't know about again.

I will invite anyone to the shop who would like to drive the so called TRAILER QUEEN. I have been driving it around for the past 2 weeks in fact. We drive into melbourne, to Geelong, pickup my girl friend and even go to the video shop. Its fully registered, fully legal and is a complete street car.

It is also getting an auto upgrade installed.

so it runs those times in full street trim then?? think not mate, you said it your self that it runs slicks and is trailerd to the track. want me to post a scan of the artical???

if it gets there on a trailer and runs slicks it's not a 13second street car, it a trailer queen.

even more so the fastest times have been run with nitrous injection. NOT LEGAL IN ANY STATE.

street commdores N/A stage of V6 vengence ran into the 12 with %100 street legal tyres fitted and that car was driven to work EVERY DAY that it wasn't being worked on, in the same trim it was run at that track. that is street car

ps: nice job selling $2.50 spark plugs for triple the RRT price. good to see you like to look after your customers

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:46 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: VU SS

NSW, Australia

Ay, what happened to you Mock fellas on FFAU! :lol:

EF Fairmont now Sold!
Guides: Polishing|Modifications |Manual Conversion

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

C'mon fellas, lay of JMM yeah...

They have a great product that they have put a LOT of R&D into and can show you the results of each of their kits (the same thing can't be said of other aftermarket companies) and yeah, they're price probably reflects that a little. But you get what you pay for I guess.

If you don't want to pay $7.00 + for spark plugs, don't. Yes, it's that simple :)

I have dealt with JMM aftersale and can safely say that they are interested in helping you.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:15 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: XH XR6 UTE

QLD, Australia

that red eb ran 13.3 on Street tyres,No Nos,normal unleaded fuel,no boost and road registered with full exhaust...thats not bad

and im sure it has run on nos,tyres and taken on a trailer but who realy cares...it shows how much u really love it when u fire up at it so much :wink:

HSV ETR nah just kidn...xh XR6 ute
Dev5 kit,3000stallie,fullshiftkit,tint,custom leather interior,JVC sound gear,17"wheels235tyres,pedders lowered and very proud

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

brendon him self said it ran the low 13s on slicks and took nos to get any faster.

not firing up at tha car at all. not realy even fired up. just a simple comment

dont call it a 13sec street car if get trailerd to the track and doesn't run in street trim.

man i dont care about paying $7 for plugs. what s**t me is they call them OUR SPECIAL DEV PLUGS and sell them a triple RRT price

when they are realy a cheap US export plug that have a trade price $1.25

R&D or not it's a rip off.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:59 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
brendon him self said it ran the low 13s on slicks and took nos to get any faster.

not firing up at tha car at all. not realy even fired up. just a simple comment

dont call it a 13sec street car if get trailerd to the track and doesn't run in street trim.

man i dont care about paying $7 for plugs. what s**t me is they call them OUR SPECIAL DEV PLUGS and sell them a triple RRT price

when they are realy a cheap US export plug that have a trade price $1.25

R&D or not it's a rip off.

im just quoting the timeslips on their site...go have a look!!!

Dev5 kit,3000stallie,fullshiftkit,tint,custom leather interior,JVC sound gear,17"wheels235tyres,pedders lowered and very proud

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

man anyone can grab a time slip and put some ink on it. wantme to get one of mine. and list some things like 15.00 fully stock EA with 145 wide tyres and a 3.2L I6
cos i could you know

i'm just quoting what brendon told street fords mag
you know the 5 page wright up about the red eb

by the way JMM dev long life plugs JMM price $90 RRT $45.

JMM regrind cam $490. wade regrind cam $180

hmmm rip off any one

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:26 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

mate..its been a long time since they ran those '3' 13 sec passes last year.
Thats a new article so just look up their site and ul see...

Ive read the article,soo....

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

yeah i've seent he site. hmm hand writen coments about hte car.

reminds me of thier dyno sheets with red pen over the number to make it look higher.

a number of people have had that treatment.

as long as your happy with you dev 5 is all that matters mate.

i wouldn't pay that sort of money for what you get. but that just me. i'd rather build it myself.

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 am 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

[quote="tickford_6"]yeah i've seent he site. hmm hand writen coments about hte car.

reminds me of thier dyno sheets with red pen over the number to make it look higher.

a number of people have had that treatment.

as long as your happy with you dev 5 is all that matters mate.

i wouldn't pay that sort of money for what you get. but that just me. i'd rather build it myself.[/quote

then show me a timeslip with a 4.0 with similair mods thats quicker an ill agree.Im no expert,i just got their gear cus its the fastest in AUS an so many people recomend it,what more can i say??

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:06 am 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

i found a time slip were the red eb ran a 12 flat WITH NOS...Its on the Aus ff if u dare

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

dev5 uterus wrote:
i found a time slip were the red eb ran a 12 flat WITH NOS...Its on the Aus ff if u dare

So its Naturally Aspirated by nitrous oxide? :lol:

Then its not an N/A.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:22 am 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
dev5 uterus wrote:

So its Naturally Aspirated by nitrous oxide? :lol:

Then its not an N/A.

u guys are dead set shockers :shock: Thats the time slip with nos(12secs) without nos and street legal it runs low 13s :roll:

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

you know man i realy dont care what it ran with nos.

and from brendons own mouth it ever ran a low 13 on street tyres.

what more can you say???

it's also a purposly setup car with one thing in mind drag raceing.

show me your ute in full street trim run the same times. NO CHANCE AT ALL

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 13  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next