Fordmods Logo

180KPH MAX 

Page 3 of 6 [ 78 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 5spd EF

I'm not here to tell you you're a f**k retard or nothing, thats what these guys are for... but seriously mate, you don't need to go any faster than 180km/h, the speed limiter was put in for a reason, the car is simply not safe at those speeds, things go wrong... Think about it this way, why didn't they put the limiter at 120km/h ?

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

OsbornThomas wrote:
I'm not here to tell you you're a f**k retard or nothing, thats what these guys are for... but seriously mate, you don't need to go any faster than 180km/h, the speed limiter was put in for a reason, the car is simply not safe at those speeds, things go wrong... Think about it this way, why didn't they put the limiter at 120km/h ?

yeah the fastest speed limit is 160 or something NT.......... and around the west it is 110 and most other places are 100.... like were and when do you want to 180... i must admit i have been around this speed 190ish in fathers EA :shock: and 180 in girlfriends magna... 8-) it is pretty hairy in either cars these were one offs because...
A) f**k council tarded highway,
B) stock falcon nothing done to make it safer at higher speeds,
C) and i was young and f**k stupid

and most track related areas unless you got a higher cams license you don't come any were near this in a basic circuit work... although it may happen... or do you want to go to a powercruise or something and show off or something???

in my opion your a tool and a fool for wanting to remove the limiter either jump on ebay or google for items or a procedure on how to do it...

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

f**k dial up.... or get off the subject

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: BA on gas. EL on gas. XF on gas.

SA, Australia

Speeds of 200+ can be interesting. Right time, right place.
But I only do that on a bike that is capable of 270.

Member Number 8804

Post subject: NO SH*T
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 4 images

VIC, Australia

NO Kidding that xw is a monster. winds right around to the stop pin and keeps winding. REALLY REALLY QUICKLY. Had to replace the stop pin 3 times because they kept snapping. And for everyone who has bagged me out on this forum. Y i ask. What is the sole perpose of a performance street car. HAVE A THINK....

EL Fairmont Ghia. Pace maker comp headers. 2.5 system. ba/bf throttle body induction with poddy. King SSL in the rear & King SL in the front. Just the beggining.....

Post subject: Re: NO SH*T
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
NO Kidding that xw is a monster. winds right around to the stop pin and keeps winding. REALLY REALLY QUICKLY. Had to replace the stop pin 3 times because they kept snapping. And for everyone who has bagged me out on this forum. Y i ask. What is the sole perpose of a performance street car. HAVE A THINK....

not to be f**k reaching 180 kms on a public road............... do you have ya own race track do you have a cams license do you race semi amatuar or semi professionalll.............. if so i ask a few queastions why do it in a f**k fairmont a luxuary car....... and why don't you get an older car and play with that....

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Post subject: what
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:47 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

so that is your opinion. the sole perpose of a street car in my opinion is a vehicle that someone can look at and appreciate aswel as get the job done. so all the owners of performancly inhanced vehicles are co*ks aswell. is that your opinion? because i no many and they are all on the same boat as me buddy!!

EL Fairmont Ghia. Pace maker comp headers. 2.5 system. ba/bf throttle body induction with poddy. King SSL in the rear & King SL in the front. Just the beggining.....

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: BA MKII Futura

VIC, Australia

then yes they are all C**k heads if they feel the need to do 180kmh on public roads....

ban this f**k already only gonna cause s**t it seems

Post subject: Re: what
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
so that is your opinion. the sole perpose of a street car in my opinion is a vehicle that someone can look at and appreciate aswel as get the job done. so all the owners of performancly inhanced vehicles are co*ks aswell. is that your opinion? because i no many and they are all on the same boat as me buddy!!

get the job done like what lining up next to a fully hectic commodore and racing him when the lights go green :roll: get over it. boy racer are you? are you the kind of bloke that lines up next different cars and try to race them you tool..... get the job done f**k me are you in the whole fast and furious type illegal race s**t... i just can't get over how retarted you are about this.... 180km :roll: nuff said

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Post subject: at it again
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:56 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

mate i dont no where this attitute is coming from. i think this 180kph is now not part of the subject. its the fact that there are cars out there that there sole purpose is to race whether that be on the street or track. im not a boy racer.. i dont race. but there are no speedlimits down here on certain rds.

Post subject: Re: at it again
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
mate i dont no where this attitute is coming from. i think this 180kph is now not part of the subject. its the fact that there are cars out there that there sole purpose is to race whether that be on the street or track. im not a boy racer.. i dont race. but there are no speedlimits down here on certain rds.

ohhhh no speed limits booot............ :roll: yeah there is no speed limits around dubbo well one road..... put i got no intentions of going for a blap at 190kms in my car.... yeah the car whose sole purpose is to race a born and breed race cars or have come from a company or whatever that has atechnical knowledge etc etc.... most cars now days are at a standard of brakes etc etc but the special ones like bmw mercs high end holdens and fords have been tuned with he track in mind TO IMPROVE SAFTEY DRIVING NORMALLY............. get over it all ready

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
have you tried a crash stop at 180ks,or is a tree going to stop you? some nice barbed wire and fence posts may be better.i saw a commy waggon hugging a power pole on sat.dead straight road?????//

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Post subject: thanks
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

for all you angry individuals. i dont no where you get off. pussys.

Post subject: Re: thanks
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
i asked the question,on stock brakes its interesting and the 8s heavier, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

hans hartman wrote:
dwy01 wrote:
have you tried a crash stop at 180ks,or is a tree going to stop you? some nice barbed wire and fence posts may be better.i saw a commy waggon hugging a power pole on sat.dead straight road?????//

dwy01 wrote:

were we get off.......... mate your the fool that wants to f**k SPEED

mate i go to newie most months and see a heap of f**k flowers and wreaths on trees and power poles and near wellington there is a straight 200m and there was a fateloty...

were we get off......... are you one of these blokes that think you can drive but can't were we get off... mate we are trying to stop you from f**k up.... you asked a simple queastion but when asked why you say you can modify your can and get potential or some s**t... big dollars and trial and error with different cams and heads and induction etc etc........

reply all i going to see cause many other people will read this and think d***head

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 6  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next