Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

GeZza200 wrote:
downingj wrote:
GeZza200 wrote:
ghia97 wrote:
Gezza200 You either talk a lot of crap or have one of those freak Fords that just seem to go really hard for no real reason. A stock supra will murder an EL Ford all day long unless A. The supra was stuffed, B. He wasnt trying C. He cant drive.

I'm not talking up mine at all, im just saying that a stock supra NA, id love to see one of them do a 14.9 because every supra NA i have come up to i have pulled away with out much trouble. Unless mine does better than 14.9 but i doubt that. I will have to take mine down to calder one day to show you what it runs.

Can't wait to see what you run down the quarter (and your 60 foot time will make for interesting reading...).
Will be watching with interest.
As stated, your EL seems to be able to demolish most cars on the road.
Must be nice to drive where you live, with the amount of racing you seem to do... :lol:

lol ok then il be sure to let you know, dont no how me saying my car is quicker than an NA supra, turns into demolishing mosts car on the roads but yeah...

Becuase in nearly every thread where there's a vehicle comparison your response is generally "yeah, my EL whips (insert car here) in a race".

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: 98 EL Futura

Power: 199 rwkw

VIC, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
Gezza, i think downingj was referring to how much street racing youve done to use for comparisions as opposed to the fact you havnt taken your car down the 1/4 to see what times it pulls...

GeZza200 wrote:
Iv never been beten off the line by any holden 6 and they have never been able to keep up after we have takin off either

GeZza200 wrote:
We had a few goes at the lights and when hes doing 140ks plus i think he is trying to race. I backed off and he would fly past me.

GeZza200 wrote:
How does that work i'v beatin every BA 6 that iv come up against and mine has a 3.08diff

GeZza200 wrote:
VX Clupsport should go pretty hard but they still dont take off quick, i have beatin every VT SS i have raced and they havn't been able to catch

GeZza200 wrote:
Your V8 must of been rooted becuause i have raced 3 supercharged VT's (2 calais's and an S). All 3 times neck an neck untill about 90 then i started to pull away, except for the S which we were neck an neck untill 110k then i started to pull away.

GeZza200 wrote:
yeah i would believe it, some 4's hammer off the line but i will always real them in pretty quick

GeZza200 wrote:
I reckon james XR wouldn't have a problem beating an R33 GTS-T, i raced one a few weeks ago, beat him off the line and to 100km and he would slowly pass me at 130km, also raced 3 times

GeZza200 wrote:
Hi my mate just got a EF falcon futura 4.0L auto, hes a mechanic and he just put the EF XR6 head on it and serviced the car so its running nice. We had a quick squirt last night and his car couldn't keep up with mine at all. We both booted it from 50ks and stop at around 120k

GeZza200 wrote:
I had a run in with a VS ute with 185kw on the back and beat that by about a car length to 130k's then backed off and i was slowly pulling away aswell.

GeZza200 wrote:
dont no how u lost, iv givin heaps of xr's a hiding and quite a few xr8's

GeZza200 wrote:
I know this thread is old but, did you end up racing him?? Because i just had a run in with a VX XU6 tonight and beat it. I was about 2 car lenghts in front at 120 then i backed off. He wound down his window at the next lights, should of seen his face when he looked at me lol.

GeZza200 wrote:
stock ED's must be slow as s**t then, i can wip VL turbos quite easy in mine and even if they are boosted high, they have to catch me, and by that time i have already backed off.

lol k k i talk about it to much. didn't relise. Il take it to the strip, before i start saying iv have beatin people then.

EL Futura: CVE head, Wolf V500, ICE Ignition and Coil, 36lb injectors, Walbro 255lb, Paci comps, 3" exhaust, T5, Harrop Truetrac with 3.9s. Now with 198.9rwkw, (~185rwkw and 13.80 @99.1mph) with more power to come

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: AU XR6

Power: 171 rwkw

NSW, Australia

edfairmont4.0 wrote:
more accurate for sure.
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=41 thats better then the jim mock dyno.

That's a top site I've been looking to upgrade to a flux capactor for a while and couldn't locate one. Thanks bloke.

9/98 AU1 XR6hp-about to retire from the road and be reborn on the race track.
86 ZL mint grandpa spec with premo sound and 150000km
07 TTG 60000km stock as, mods to come.
97 el futura about to be MOCKed

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

lol yeah ive chomped a couple cars, and been beaten by a stocko falcon ute, BUT until my track times improve, i got nuthin to boast about lol

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

gezza has got to stop hanging around school zones and racing mothers after they pick up the kids and looking for races at centrelink on pension payday..

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AU Fairmont

ACT, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
Gezza, i think downingj was referring to how much street racing youve done to use for comparisions as opposed to the fact you havnt taken your car down the 1/4 to see what times it pulls...

GeZza200 wrote:
Iv never been beten off the line by any holden 6 and they have never been able to keep up after we have takin off either

GeZza200 wrote:
We had a few goes at the lights and when hes doing 140ks plus i think he is trying to race. I backed off and he would fly past me.

GeZza200 wrote:
How does that work i'v beatin every BA 6 that iv come up against and mine has a 3.08diff

GeZza200 wrote:
VX Clupsport should go pretty hard but they still dont take off quick, i have beatin every VT SS i have raced and they havn't been able to catch

GeZza200 wrote:
Your V8 must of been rooted becuause i have raced 3 supercharged VT's (2 calais's and an S). All 3 times neck an neck untill about 90 then i started to pull away, except for the S which we were neck an neck untill 110k then i started to pull away.

GeZza200 wrote:
yeah i would believe it, some 4's hammer off the line but i will always real them in pretty quick

GeZza200 wrote:
I reckon james XR wouldn't have a problem beating an R33 GTS-T, i raced one a few weeks ago, beat him off the line and to 100km and he would slowly pass me at 130km, also raced 3 times

GeZza200 wrote:
Hi my mate just got a EF falcon futura 4.0L auto, hes a mechanic and he just put the EF XR6 head on it and serviced the car so its running nice. We had a quick squirt last night and his car couldn't keep up with mine at all. We both booted it from 50ks and stop at around 120k

GeZza200 wrote:
I had a run in with a VS ute with 185kw on the back and beat that by about a car length to 130k's then backed off and i was slowly pulling away aswell.

GeZza200 wrote:
dont no how u lost, iv givin heaps of xr's a hiding and quite a few xr8's

GeZza200 wrote:
I know this thread is old but, did you end up racing him?? Because i just had a run in with a VX XU6 tonight and beat it. I was about 2 car lenghts in front at 120 then i backed off. He wound down his window at the next lights, should of seen his face when he looked at me lol.

GeZza200 wrote:
stock ED's must be slow as s**t then, i can wip VL turbos quite easy in mine and even if they are boosted high, they have to catch me, and by that time i have already backed off.

LOL!! Okay, I take back me defending you. This talk will definitely have to be backed up on a track. Also, I can't believe you'd talk so much about illegal racing and not expect to get drilled by everyone on here! Seems a bit silly to me.

Auto '99 AU Fairmont
--------------------------------------
Pacemaker 4499's, Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Redback catback
K & N Filter, NGK Plugs
Lows all 'round, Monroe's in the front, GSR's in the rear
Pioneer H/U
Tickford Bodykit
COMING SOON:
17's
30mm + 22mm adjustable sway bars.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: el gli manwel

QLD, Australia

something plains the CBD of hoon central on a saturday night lots of industrial estates close by been meaning to check out the new one oppsite magnesium drive see if anyone s autographed it yet

THE LOOSEST MUTHA FUKA YOU'VE EVER MET

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

this thread has become GAYER then a sword fight in a gay bar.

IT COULD have been a good thread based around building an engine with 200fwkw odd and making sure it has the fattest power curve posible.

BUT NO the tech section is far better for arguing over a f**k supra.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Christ allmighty ford fairmont !!- how long did it take you to dig all that up???

I mean, I think the guy has given me s**t before- but is that not taking it a bit too far :lol:

Give him a break...

cars can be funny things...my old eb auto 300xxx k's nothing but exhaust - has munched BA manual n/a' s then u jump in other EB's that are sorry cases that a 1.5 l pulsar would put to shame..........how WHO KNOWS maybe this white el is a real freak?????

EF Ghia 5L V8
BAMk2 XR8 Velocity/Cobra 19's

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: f6 rspec

NSW, Australia

raff-26 wrote:
Christ allmighty ford fairmont !!- how long did it take you to dig all that up???

I mean, I think the guy has given me s**t before- but is that not taking it a bit too far :lol:

Give him a break...

cars can be funny things...my old eb auto 300xxx k's nothing but exhaust - has munched BA manual n/a' s then u jump in other EB's that are sorry cases that a 1.5 l pulsar would put to shame..........how WHO KNOWS maybe this white el is a real freak?????

could be a real freak..but until we see track times we can assume its s**t as there's a lot of cars that he 'claimed' to beat in street races that i think would be most n/a 6's. A vt ss are pretty quick unless it had the 5.0, and the supercharged 6's...get it on a track asap and prove me wrong..

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:

IT COULD have been a good thread based around building an engine with 200fwkw odd and making sure it has the fattest power curve posible.

i think it was pointless from the start....who the f**k wants to race with a stock car? chances are any supra that isnt getting driven by some old man isnt stock anyway

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

skidder wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:

i think it was pointless from the start....who the f**k wants to race with a stock car? chances are any supra that isnt getting driven by some old man isnt stock anyway

that the funny part about it. if the title of the thread was "How to make 210fwkw"

and the guy never mentioned why he wanted it, this thread would have turned out very different. BUT it's the same question

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

a lumpy cam..
extractors..
cold air induction..
3 inch mandrel intake..
High flow cat..
2.5 inch cat back exhaust..
adjustable cam gear..
port/polish/shave..
bigger valves and heavy duty springs..

should see you at or over 208 KW at the engine... (EF-AU i6)

but 208 kw na is diffferent from 208kw forced induction...

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:09 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

Yeah good plan. That sounds like a fairly standard set of mods, which is good. Part the point of my question was, if I do standard mods, will I be able to get 208kw or more. Which it seems I will. Thanks guys

As for why I mentioned the reason for wanting to beef up my motor was so hopefully there would be some interesting discussion about that pursuit.

didn't go how I expected but it was still interesting.

E-series

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

you shouldn't even need to touch the head anymore then taking about 30thou of it and fitting an AU head gasket.
Though while it's off it would be worth it to fit narrow stem AU valves.

CMS, WADE, TIGHE all have some nice medium cams that will do it with out turning the engine into doughy slug at low RPM.

extractors and exhaust system
3 inch intake

should see you there pretty easy. you're really only looking at about 145 to 150rwkw with a manual, take about 10kw off for an auto.

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 7  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next