Fordmods Logo

2jz into el 

Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: 2jz into el
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

even though this post is off topic to the thread, i agree with racer to a point

if you run 10 secs in an ls1 powered Falcon, it aint really a 'fast' falcon because it didnt run on FORD power to get there

you want a fast Jap powered car, the answer is pretty simple.... go buy a Jap import

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL Falcon

Power: 146 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Thank you fellow member of FORDMODS. If you look closly the LS1 is running nitros.

FORD EL 4.0L. Crow cam, T.I Performance J3 Chip, Vernier cam gear, SPR ported head, 68mm TB, AU head gasket + ARP studs, AU injectors, Pacey 4480, High flow cat, Shift kit, Stallie, 3:73 TrueTrac.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

1JZ into XF ute at Toymods.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&th=68202&start=0&rid=2701&S=e7ea7b30cecb1868d5313ed830e749b5

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: el gli manwel

QLD, Australia

Racer if you had read my posts properly you would have seen that i'm not interested in 10 SECOND QUARTERS FOR -!@/ SAKE i want to smoke my tires around qr. And the reason i want to use a 2j is because of the strength that they have from the factory its the same with the 1uz they have a 6 bolt mains and i've never heard of one diein. I'm want strength and reliability. And i know that with a 2j being so over engineered that i can make 350 hp atw all day every day and not have to lift the rocker cover it can do it with bolt ons. Its simple really single turbo 10 pound boost. Injectors. Fmic. Fuel system. And a decent tune. Obviously an exhaust too i thought i'd state the obvious on that one since you racer cant read

THE LOOSEST MUTHA FUKA YOU'VE EVER MET

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:22 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

bushman i know what this post is all about MATE. This is a FORDMODS website. If you are after toyota cars or engine answers go to TOYMODS a toyota website. I have never seen a toymods member go into a ford or holden website for there own kind for answers.
I work with a toymods member he drives a toyota KE20 corolla with a toyota turbo engine not a holden of ford engine in it. He has the same princible as i has have. He will never ask about a ford or a holden in the toymods. He will just get hasseled aswell.

FORD EL 4.0L. Crow cam, T.I Performance J3 Chip, Vernier cam gear, SPR ported head, 68mm TB, AU head gasket + ARP studs, AU injectors, Pacey 4480, High flow cat, Shift kit, Stallie, 3:73 TrueTrac.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 am 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

bushman wrote:
Racer if you had read my posts properly you would have seen that i'm not interested in 10 SECOND QUARTERS FOR -!@/ SAKE i want to smoke my tires around qr. And the reason i want to use a 2j is because of the strength that they have from the factory its the same with the 1uz they have a 6 bolt mains and i've never heard of one diein. I'm want strength and reliability. And i know that with a 2j being so over engineered that i can make 350 hp atw all day every day and not have to lift the rocker cover it can do it with bolt ons. Its simple really single turbo 10 pound boost. Injectors. Fmic. Fuel system. And a decent tune. Obviously an exhaust too i thought i'd state the obvious on that one since you racer cant read

in my opinion if you just want to smoke your tyres with boost why not turbo the ford 4 ltr?
as long as you dont dump to much boost into it it will still be strong and reliable..
im with the true ford guys..
blue is blue, red is red , and jap will always be jap..
its your car its your money..

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Thank you TROYMAN another fordmods member that bleeds blue. :D

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: el gli manwel

QLD, Australia

Quote:
in my opinion if you just want to smoke your tyres with boost why not turbo the ford 4 ltr?
as long as you dont dump to much boost into it it will still be strong and reliable..
im with the true ford guys..
blue is blue, red is red , and jap will always be jap..
its your car its your money..

yeah i know what both of you are saying but if everyone did the same things how boring would life be? everything would be the same. whats wrong with being a little bit different? dont get me wrong i dont like what motors some ppl put in their cars too, but if its tough or nice or even both then i'll appreciate it no matter what brand it is. i too bleed blue. i have mates that have commodores, aristos, skylines, turbo'd corona's, falcons its a wide range, ok each has their problems each has their pros but each one is something different. and each owner is different too.
if i wanted to buy a 426 hemi and drop it in would you have a cry about that too, or what about a cosworth motor with a turbo. what trying to do is be DIFFERENT not be the same as everyone else. how many turbo falcons are out there? heaps. how many falcons have a 2 j under the bonnet
1 that i know of. its not hard to be different. nor is it cheap but it would definatly be something that hardly anyone has seen before

THE LOOSEST MUTHA FUKA YOU'VE EVER MET

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 1994 ED Ricer

WA, Australia

Being homosexual is also different because most people are hetrosexual.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Boxcar Love

QLD, Australia

eed-250 wrote:

So, are you saying your homo??

LOLOL

Commodore australia's favorite car??? What a load of s**t

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

racer wrote:
bushman i know what this post is all about MATE. This is a FORDMODS website. If you are after toyota cars or engine answers go to TOYMODS a toyota website. I have never seen a toymods member go into a ford or holden website for there own kind for answers.
I work with a toymods member he drives a toyota KE20 corolla with a toyota turbo engine not a holden of ford engine in it. He has the same princible as i has have. He will never ask about a ford or a holden in the toymods. He will just get hasseled aswell.

I have read a few views in here against it in this thread but the only one hassling is the same person telling him he will get reliable 10 sec falcon six almost like its as easy as fitting a snort kit.

It's his car, and it's still a ford, if he wants to do it he has every right to ask on here, considering its a falcon engine bay its going into. If you don't like then don't read the thread, but stop clogging it up with your one eyed arguements simply because you don't agree with it.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ED Pwnage Pwr!!

SA, Australia

BAH!

Its YOUR car and YOUR money, do what you want to do!

Adelaide Motorplex < Click on it! You know you want too!
ED HP AU XR6, Wade, T5, and all the usual stuff!

Quote:
Thats not the point *a**hole

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: EF, Magna, R33 skyline

I think its a mad idea and if you get it done let me know I put one in my EF........ good job man......

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 1994 ED Ricer

WA, Australia

PIMP_LTD wrote:
eed-250 wrote:

So, are you saying your homo??

LOLOL

Your a fukn clueless C*** ay.

2jz < LS2 in a falcon IF I HAD TO CHOOSE. BUT i never said i would put either in because its gay like urself.

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock

QLD, Australia

LS2 is tempting for me haha

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next