Fordmods Logo

A couple questions 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: A couple questions
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:49 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 2005 F6 Typhoon

New Zealand

Hey guys just got a couplo quick questions, I have searched through the forums but cant find what im looking for (prob being too impatient) But anyways:

1: Have just installed Wade 1673 Cam into EF XR6 and now the revs hang real bad, have tried disconnecting ISC but when its cold it just doesnt wanna start and when its warm it dies when under load and has anybody got a fix for this.

2: Am about to start manual conversion and only thing im missing is the Pedal Box so my question is are all the Pedal Boxes from the EA to the EL the same and should they fit? If not which ones can I use.

Cheers for your time guys appreciate it

2005 F6 Typhoon, 6 speed Manual. Stock as a rock

Post subject: Re: A couple questions
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

chickenman_86 wrote:
Hey guys just got a couplo quick questions, I have searched through the forums but cant find what im looking for (prob being too impatient) But anyways:

1: Have just installed Wade 1673 Cam into EF XR6 and now the revs hang real bad, have tried disconnecting ISC but when its cold it just doesnt wanna start and when its warm it dies when under load and has anybody got a fix for this.

I cant help you here but there is a thread for setting up this cam if I remember correctly.

chickenman_86 wrote:
2: Am about to start manual conversion and only thing im missing is the Pedal Box so my question is are all the Pedal Boxes from the EA to the EL the same and should they fit? If not which ones can I use.

Cheers for your time guys appreciate it

The EA ED pedal boxes are not the same as they have the mounts for the umbrella style hand brake on them.

If you are handy with a welder you can use a auto pedal box and mod it to be a manual pedal box like in my doco.

fordmods-technical-documents-diy-f38/auto-to-manual-pedal-box-conversion-new-design-t77110.html

Hope this helps.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]