ATTENTION NEWCASTLE MEMBERS 

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: ATTENTION NEWCASTLE MEMBERS
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BA XR6 TURBO

NSW, Australia

I know this is in the wrong forum but I needed to put it here so most of you will read it hopefully!

At approx. 5:30pm I was travelling along maitland road near warrabrook newcaslte when I man pulled up beside me at the lights abusing me. After going on green, the man sped up and tried to run me off the road. He hit into the side of my car spinning me sideways. I managed to regain control and run a red light as the guy kept chasing me. I pulled onto a side street while my girlfriend called the police and he drove past and proceeded to chase me again.
I finally got away after speeding up to speeds of about 130km/h.

As I did NOT get all of the licence plate, the useless police inform me unless they find a car matching my description with a similar number plate, they cant do anything. I only missed the last 2 letters.

I am here asking ANYONE around newcastle to help me. Below is the mans car description, if anyone sees this car, could they please get the full licence plate and msg me with it. PLEASE. The domino effect of this incident has caused me alot of misery and trouble at home.

The car was:

a light blue mercedes benz, early 90's model I think. The man was about 40yrs old with a goatie and bald head.
The number plate im pretty sure was "AB-00- **", I was unable to get the last 2 as I was trying to get away.

Once again, if anyone sees a car that matches this description, please get the number plate and msg me

Thankyou

Aaron

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF II

WA, Australia

dude thats f**k up..
surely the police could keep an eye out for a banged up mercedes with bits of your paint on it. :?
any ideas on what he may have been abusing you about? goodluck with catchin the guy anyway.

RIP Peter Brock

Lovells springs, KYB shocks, camber kit, AU XR8 snorkel, pioneer stereo, lukey straight thru exhaust, FTR XR8 mags, 35% tint and a trip computer

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:19 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

why was he abusing u?

f**k up to hear buddy

SIGNATURE REMOVED - REFER TO FORUM GUIDELINES!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:14 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

sorry to hear mate.....why didn;t u just stop the car and let him drive past? and then either u abuse him back or just turn off into a side street..

but either way damn man.....

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:24 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: egas bf xt

NSW, Australia

If they guy is willing to play dodgems with a merc, i dont think he'd just drive away if you pulled over and stopped... and its far too risky to just chance it when ur missus is in the car.

thats some fuked up s**t man, i hope u find the C*** and take him down :(

I can see through wooden doors.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:43 am 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

thats f**k up champ... i will keep a eye out...

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:52 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA Ford Fairmont 5.4L

QLD, Australia

I'll keep an eye out. That's scary!

http://www.sipheren.com

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: fairmont

QLD, Australia

damn that sux a** mate, hope you find the scum bag and he pays the price, but with the sytem these days he will prob get off scott free

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am 
Parts Gopher

The Police response in this post doe's not surprise me at the least, Maitland and Newcastle Police are not known for there willingness to actually do anything about anything.

I hope you get the prick.

I LOVE THE TASTE OF A SALTY MAN MEMBER

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

yeh, he tried pushing me off the road to pull over, He wasnt gonna just keep driving.. I pulled onto a side street and he drove past and put on breaks and I drove off again. My gf was on mobile to police crying her eyes out, i wasnt gonna pull over for a chat with the C***.

Cops say if I see the car, get the full number plate so they can do something. If I see the car, ill put putting a wrag in the fuel tank and settin the C*** on fire.

This guy has f**k s**t me and f**k the cops, Ill b stuffed if this stands. I mean, ramming a car at over 80km/h, if U ask me, thats attempted murder. He almost pushed me into a telegraph pole, and because he hit the back I went out sideways, could have easily rolled it

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

Newcastle is a big place man but that is f**k, so people are f**k crazy i posted something up a few months back and yeah in that post i would of down something like followed and etc etc you get me but i had my son in the car and i care about my son more then my car.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: v6 anniversary accord

NSW, Australia

im sorry ive been watching this thread since it began and i keep asking myself why???
you havent once said wot happened to start it all.i cant see sumone running you off the road for the fun of it,im not saying you deserved it but i wouldnt mind knowing wot kicked it all off...

'WALKER f**k MY WIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS s**t SIGGIE'

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

Quote:
im sorry ive been watching this thread since it began and i keep asking myself why???
you havent once said wot happened to start it all.i cant see sumone running you off the road for the fun of it,im not saying you deserved it but i wouldnt mind knowing wot kicked it all off...

dude maybe he didn't do anything or might be as simple as forgot to indicate or something we my incedent happened the person was cut off mind you that i was changeing lanes while the other party was 10 car lengths back.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

hadnt done a single thing
i have gone through it over and again in my head and cant see one thing I did. About 1km back, I was driving behind him and he was all over the road in the other lane and mine. Then when he stopped next to me at the lights, I looked over and he was abusing me. He was a psycho lookin guy, I dont know why anyone would do this, I didnt do a single thing. Even IF i did, change lanes without indicating or somethin which I didnt cause I never changed lanes, is there a need to run the person off the road into a telegraph pole or anything? I dont think so

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

good luck getting the guy... i guess the moral to the story is make sure u gt the full plates... cos the cops wont do s**t... even though u got 2/3rd of the number plate.. surely they can find the guy.

mate why dont u give the RTA? (vicroads here) a call, and say look, this guy basically rammed me, i want my car fixed too... this is the first 4 characters of the number plate, this is the description of the car... can you please help me!
(u know... it might be a good idea to get ur missus to call them up, as they might be a bit more willing to help a girl than a guy...bit wrong but it happens..)

try that out mate.. thats probably the next best thing you can do...as the cops arent gonna do antyhing.. unless u buy them a box of krispy kreme donuts.

SIGNATURE REMOVED - REFER TO FORUM GUIDELINES!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next