Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

stampy wrote:
well just thought i'd fill everyone on what happened...........so the next day i went to the wreckers and got a new alternator ($60), drove all the way into the city to get the car which i had left at a servo, asked the guy there if it was cool and he said yeah, i drive into the servo and the car isnt there.
turns out the chcik working there that morning wantedto park her car in the spot where mt car was left and called a tow truck which came and took it away to the depot, now they want $400 to get it out plus $25 for each day its in there. i was soooooo freaking p****d off, there were no tow away signs where i left the car and the guy said it would be safe.
i'm not paying the bill and have rang a lawer to get it sorted out, went and took photo's of where it was and there is clearly no signs saying it would be towed. After i spoke to the chick again i said where are the signs and she told me the sign had fallen down that night andthey hadnt gotten around to putting it back up :(

i'll keep everyone updated to let you's know how it goes in court LOL
thanks heaps for the help guys
that a horrible story... sounds like s**t on her part about the "Fallen down sign" yeah my a**! hope common sence prevails in your favour.. :wink:

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:58 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EF Mont

TAS, Australia

Thats the kinda person who makes me feel like swinging axes into peoples faces...

Sanity is for the Weak!!

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

stampy wrote:
well just thought i'd fill everyone on what happened...........so the next day i went to the wreckers and got a new alternator ($60), drove all the way into the city to get the car which i had left at a servo, asked the guy there if it was cool and he said yeah, i drive into the servo and the car isnt there.
turns out the chcik working there that morning wantedto park her car in the spot where mt car was left and called a tow truck which came and took it away to the depot, now they want $400 to get it out plus $25 for each day its in there. i was soooooo freaking p****d off, there were no tow away signs where i left the car and the guy said it would be safe.
i'm not paying the bill and have rang a lawer to get it sorted out, went and took photo's of where it was and there is clearly no signs saying it would be towed. After i spoke to the chick again i said where are the signs and she told me the sign had fallen down that night andthey hadnt gotten around to putting it back up :(

i'll keep everyone updated to let you's know how it goes in court LOL
thanks heaps for the help guys
Should have back handed her, id be so p****d if that happened to me, why would people even waste there time doing that??

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:40 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF falcon Mk1

QLD, Australia

ok so $475 later i got the car back from the impound...............plus an extra $65 for an alternator, now its running fine again.
lesson learnt = dont leave ya car anywhere, next time i'll sleep in it with a gun so no one f**k's with it!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 pm 

Ride: 93EB Fairmont / BA Falcon XR6T

NSW, Australia

i would try and get the clowns to pay for that. thats s**t or go back to the bloke that said you could park there and shove the invoice where the sun dont shine!

93 EB II Fairmon8 with 17' EL GT's / Clear indicators / H.I.Ds / Sports exhaust / Lowered 2' / K&N / XR6 ECU.
2004 BA MKI XR6T in Lightning Strike paint / K&N / XR8 bonnet / BF lights and a few tweaks.

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:24 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EF Mont

TAS, Australia

My sentiments exactly 93EB, if he was gonna let you leave ya car there he shoulda made sure it was gonna be fine. That b**ch who ordered it towed was probably just some prissy little princess who wanted to get back at you for stealing her car spot.

Sanity is for the Weak!!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2