Fordmods Logo

Brand of tools 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

ive got kinchrome sockets and mini sockets and metric and imperial spanners, stanley screwdrivers, a spare set of supatool spanners (which arent that bad), and some no name offset spanners but they are pretty good quality (they have the same ring when struck with metal as other high quality spanners). my other tools like gauges and stuff arent name brands because i dont think they need to be.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

EF 4.9 wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
bluepoint air tools, blue point is made by snap-on
snap-on brakerbar. (i broke the kinchrome one)
hammers chisels and punches are all snap-on

basicly what i did was get every thing kinchrome and as i broke things replaced them with snap-on.

Look mate, Find out the facts before saying i'm wrong, this is from the Sioux website;

In 1993 Sioux Tools joined Snap-on Incorporated, which added industrial power tools to the extensive Snap-on line. Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of tool and equipment solutions for professional tool users. Product lines include hand and power tools, diagnostics and shop equipment, tool storage products, diagnostics software and other solutions for the transportation service, industrial, government, education, agricultural, and other commercial applications, including construction and electrical.

Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2+ billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin and employs approximately 14,000 worldwide.

Also I was not saying kinchrome was the best just in my opinion they are the best value for money this side of snapon. But hey what would I know, I only work with hand and pnumatic tools all day.

PS. still dont belive me go to http://www.siouxtools.com and see how similar the force range of pnumatic tools look to bluepoint! its because theyre the same tool!

where did that come from? i was only post what tools i use and why i use them. i wasn't having a go at any one.

i agree with you that kinchrome is the best value for money, thats why when i got all my kinchrome as a first year apprentice i got the kinchrome. I've just found that the ratchets are not up task. so when they broke i got snap-on ones and havn't broken any yet

i hadn't even read your post when i posted my mine. and the snap-on bluepoint comment was only because bluepoint is marketed and sold by snap-on.
if they don't make fair enough

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 4 images

WA, Australia

Ok. sorry about that

I'm leavin now.

They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well damn them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give them back their heroes!

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

EF 4.9 wrote:
Ok. sorry about that

I'm leavin now.

it's all good mate. in case you havn't noticed i've been known to do exactly what you just did. :roll:

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3