Fordmods Logo

Chasing power with a 4litre 

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Chasing power with a 4litre
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Felony wrote:
Just for f**k sake people tell me how to get 250kw out of a 4litre without turboing it and it must be reliable to boot, lol, and no i dont mean at the wheels,
cheers

hi

once again we meet :wink: LOL

do u want a spare 4lt out of ED long motor only suit rebuilding
have one or u could by the EF falcon in things FORSALE section

by the way motor $ 260 :wink:

cya

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

I have a ed 4litre on a stand in my garage already, bought it for 100 with a new head, lol and it aint in too bad a nick either, as for the ef, offers up to 600, :P

Succesful trades with bentles_eb, Pane, chunkz, xr8_dismantler, OBS35N, mrnasty, Steady ED, voxace, Mash85, ovo616, ef biff, lukey, dazza2924, Seannyb, gunit18, jkk, Tocchi,

Post subject: LOL no problems
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Felony wrote:
I have a ed 4litre on a stand in my garage already, bought it for 100 with a new head, lol and it aint in too bad a nick either, as for the ef, offers up to 600, :P

hi felony

no problems :wink: i bought mine froma ford wrecker out my side of town ijb;eivb;euiagbvdhb sticked me by the sounds of it lol :wink:

hey question and a thought u ever consider buying a BA twin cam normally aspirated they have some punch and im sure you would make the 200 plus genuine kwatts there over 180kwtts factory

:wink: lol and i have to decline the offer

when you cars up and running give you a free power run on my dyno no charge its a offer :wink: no figures fudged lol

cheers mate

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

hmm main reason i want to do the old 4 litre is everyone is always wanting something newer or better i:e ba motor, au motor etc, so i thought i will do it once, if it turns out well i will look into a bit more developed, cheers for the dyno offer i will take you up on that,
cheers

Succesful trades with bentles_eb, Pane, chunkz, xr8_dismantler, OBS35N, mrnasty, Steady ED, voxace, Mash85, ovo616, ef biff, lukey, dazza2924, Seannyb, gunit18, jkk, Tocchi,

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2