Fordmods Logo

Checked you're rackbolts lately? 

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Checked you're rackbolts lately?
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Ef Ghia 1994

QLD, Australia

Pakrat wrote:
Please find me a post where I suggest to someone to re tention their head bolts. I'd like to see it.
Also how can you read this ENTIRE thread, somehow not realize that it's about rack bolts and then call me dumb as dog s**t. FFs mate it's In the topic title !¿!
Have you even done a headgasket before? How deep is you're mechanical knowledge for you to have the nerve to say I don't know s**t.
Everyone's haven a go at me cos you can just re torque the rack bolt and that's fine. Yes you can do it like tickford_6??? does but eitherway the aim of this thread was to INFORM people of this very common fault, id expect most members would sevrvice their own cars an might miss it if they know as much as you.

So what your saying is that your a lier aswell as a complete mooron. Aint going to waste my time looking it up but i know for a fact YOU MENTIONED RE-TENSIONING THE HEAD AFTER 100KLMS. Then argued with ppl for a page or so about how ""you tried re-tensioning head bolts and nobody had to come back after doing this "". Also claiming that you back off head bolts first.. Big no no.More like they went to a decent mechanic! Maybe someone here can confirm this eg... TICKFORD 6. Anyway i have half my car sitting in bits atm.. The other half has been done,so if you want to know the extent of my knowledge here is an example. Rebuilt quite a few cars now and fixed s**t loads more. As for the topic READ MY LAST POST F%$e#$$$%D. Your not worth the effort repeating myself.....

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: S1 eb 5speed

NSW, Australia

I am 100% certain I didn't say to do those things. I do recall posting in a thread on my old account well before you were around that someone had suggested to do this to me an I was questioning the theory behind it as they are TTY bolts.
Please if you're going to accuse me have you're proof ready. Otherwise kindly f off and try to put you're r/c back together.

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL GLi

I thought I pointed it out in my post, but you're using the wrong your/you're. Not exactly the best way to reinforce your argument.

Build Thread

the-garage-f53/benno-the-viking-s-el-t111731.html

Ain't nuthin' to it but do it!

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Ef Ghia 1994

QLD, Australia

Pakrat wrote:
I am 100% certain I didn't say to do those things. I do recall posting in a thread on my old account well before you were around that someone had suggested to do this to me an I was questioning the theory behind it as they are TTY bolts.
Please if you're going to accuse me have you're proof ready. Otherwise kindly f off and try to put you're r/c back together.

Your still not getting the point how you don't listen to factory specs and proper procedures and think you know better than anyone... oh well not worth my time..

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: S1 eb 5speed

NSW, Australia

Benno The Viking wrote:
I thought I pointed it out in my post, but you're using the wrong your/you're. Not exactly the best way to reinforce your argument.

That'd be my iPhones autocorrect. :| I just let it go cos it gets annoying fixing it.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3