Fordmods Logo

CMS stage 2 cams AU's 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: CMS stage 2 cams AU's
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

finally finished setting up & tunned Chris's..... aka, ''aye-yew''...... AU i6 auto with my stage 2 cam only inlet & exhaust mods as usual & using the SCT edit, we got 151rwkw & 302nm will post dyno run asap, these cams have been for sale for a while, it was just waiting for me to tune it & advertise the resaults....we are currently building a stage 3 head & a 2a cam for another AU auto will post figures once thats done approx (2 weeks)

thanks

Joe

Post subject: Re: CMS stage 2 cams AU's
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: AU1 VCT & AU2 XL

NSW, Australia

AUXR8 2 wrote:
finally finished setting up & tunned Chris's..... aka, ''aye-yew''...... AU i6 auto with my stage 2 cam only inlet & exhaust mods as usual & using the SCT edit, we got 151rwkw & 302nm will post dyno run asap, these cams have been for sale for a while, it was just waiting for me to tune it & advertise the resaults....we are currently building a stage 3 head & a 2a cam for another AU auto will post figures once thats done approx (2 weeks)

thanks

Joe
Yeah, thought was a good result. Saw the picture over at FordForums.

Anyway, i did actually have a query with it, it looked like the AF went to 13.3 at the end their. For the most part it was in the low-mid 12s AFR.

How much for the cam? What about the headwork? What results would you expect with the stage 3 head and 2a cam?

Good work. Keep it up.

Post subject: Re: CMS stage 2 cams AU's
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

the EL hybird & AU cams are $250.00 exchange they will require an extra shim & I also recommed a vernier cam gear as well at $185.00 this is so that the cam is dialed up correctly
the AU that we will be doing a stage 3 & 2a combo will be done next week & resaults will be posted
Chis's AU that we did was with my smallest cam that I have which is the stage 2 only, so yeh I'm very happy with the resaults

the stage 3 head & 2a cam is $1970.00 plus p&h exchange

thanks

Joe

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]