Fordmods Logo

Disgraceful Drag 

Page 4 of 7 [ 94 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: EL Falcon GLI

VIC, Australia

will admit, i did see a nice AU last night, bare in mind it was at NIGHT eyes arnt so good in the dark :P

Buy my car :) cause i just bought a BA XR6 :)

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: XR6T

SA, Australia

hey glenn,
I caught this happy snap of you taking your weekly shopping back to your oh so sexy AU falcon...

"This is FORD country.... Where on a quiet day you can hear the HOLDENS rusting...."

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:25 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: EL XR6 with JMM Dev5, Manual

VIC, Australia

i tend to think the EL XR has the best look..

but that just me

97 EL XR6, JMM DEV5 kit, Manual
162rwkw

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

i love the EL XR, and would love to convert, but after many thoughts, iv come to the conclusion that im financially better off with out it lol

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

ghiaman wrote:
XR~ADZ wrote:
Get rid of your AU and get an EF with some mods -at least it will go hard AND look good :wink:

Feast your eyes on beauty :lol:
ghiaman
BEAUTIFUL!!! :shock:

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: 03 BA Fairmont

QLD, Australia

As i curently own both, i'm going to say that the pick of the looks are definitely the EB and the BA :P srry, just lovin my new (read used) beast.

Regards,
Punnisher_42

Favorite Quotes:
"Sportwagon = homo-erotic wank-fest." - downingj

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:42 am 
Oompa Loompa

SA, Australia

I also agree with Casper. The AU XR's, the T series AU's too me, are still one of the hottest looking cars on the road today. Sorry, the EF & EL are way off the mark in styling, handling and refinement compared to the AU.
As the the forte's, and Futura's, I'll pretend on the looks dept, that Ford didn't release these to the public, especially to the grandpa's and Taxis with those ugly mudspats, rear window louvers, and wind guards on their side windows.

AU2 XR6 VCT -PH4480 headers Redback 2.5inch High Flow Cat & cat back Henreich Edit KPM custom grind VCT Cam G & D intake Eagle spiral core leads Autolite Platimum Plus Plugs Leather Momo wheel Chrome highlights Custom sound system

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: v6 anniversary accord

NSW, Australia

beleive it or not as nice as the falcon is and as quick as ppl get em to go you will always get a sleeper that will blow em to the weeds.my honda will blow falcons away(most)of the line.but for pulling power up hills etc...i cant compete.of the line is a whole different story.i always thought the only thing holding the fords back of the line was the way they were geared cos the 4.0l motor has some balls..

'WALKER f**k MY WIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS s**t SIGGIE'

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

iam death wrote:
beleive it or not as nice as the falcon is and as quick as ppl get em to go you will always get a sleeper that will blow em to the weeds.my honda will blow falcons away(most)of the line.but for pulling power up hills etc...i cant compete.of the line is a whole different story.i always thought the only thing holding the fords back of the line was the way they were geared cos the 4.0l motor has some balls..

Why...........no more comebacks anyone?. did this ruined the debate, I love my "FORDS" especially my AU ute.

for the Honda owner, have you been targeting does poor stock standard ford's at the lights?

you're right about one thing, place the right gears in your diff and she'll hummer hard. as long as you have other things in mild form.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:42 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

never been beaten by a ricey, and only thing not stock about the car is the exhaust :)

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

the AU looks like a sad dopey dog at the back, and a wierd C**k at the front. But I like the look of the XR utes in the AU series.

The EL XR's look soooo tough, just a mean bastard look.

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

exholden wrote:
the AU looks like a sad dopey dog at the back, and a wierd C**k at the front. But I like the look of the XR utes in the AU series.

I know! they look beutiful don't they, I brought my AU because they always seem to win alot of V8 supercar series. by the way, my wife's car is a worked duel fuel EF gl but once I drove the AU ute I never looked back. not only does she hummers, she handles like a dream on windy roads and when she stops she really stops. I'm even thinking of tinting the windows soon, she draws attention to much from the ladies :lol:

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: v6 anniversary accord

NSW, Australia

Mohekn wrote:
never been beaten by a ricey, and only thing not stock about the car is the exhaust :)

are ya sure the riceys were tryin?my car is a 3.0l vtec v6,lighter than any falcon and front wheel drive.i loved my el falcon and it had some work done and yes it was quick,but it wouldnt hold a candle to the honda....OFF THE MARK....as i said ya cant beat a falcon for low down grunt.and no i dont target anyone but i have beaten stock and i suppose lightly worked falcons off the line..all these were 4.0l.the moral is never underestimate any opponent..

'WALKER f**k MY WIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS s**t SIGGIE'

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

iam death wrote:
Mohekn wrote:

are ya sure the riceys were tryin?my car is a 3.0l vtec v6,lighter than any falcon and front wheel drive.i loved my el falcon and it had some work done and yes it was quick,but it wouldnt hold a candle to the honda....OFF THE MARK....as i said ya cant beat a falcon for low down grunt.and no i dont target anyone but i have beaten stock and i suppose lightly worked falcons off the line..all these were 4.0l.the moral is never underestimate any opponent..
well said!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:00 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Nissan Skyline

SA, Australia

philaddis wrote:
The last 626 to come out with a V6 was the 92-95 626/Telstar (the last telstar).

They had a 2.5 V6 which was good for 125kw and with a 5sp box pulled 0-100 in 8.6sec (wheels figures). They were a great car and felt quicker than they were. The motor in em was really smooth and the whole package felt really well put together. They liked a rev to make power tho.

If it was one of these that you were racing then I am not surprised that you only just kept up with it. It would be about the same pace as a basically original AU 4.0l.

Yeah my parents have a 92 Mazda 626 V6... its an 8 second car stock... nice and revvy... quite agile and light too... its a 2.5L V6 engine with 121kw and 212Nm. as fast as my 95' falcon with catback and xr8 intake... damn :twisted:

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 7  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next