Fordmods Logo

Dyno Figures for EL XR6 with extractors and exhaust 

Page 2 of 6 [ 81 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: 94 Futura

NSW, Australia

my EF Futura with extractors 2" mandrel exahaust and K&N filter and auto gets 125rkw I would expect better from yours than 115 my daughters gets that an thats an XG XR.

Darren

In Henry I Trust

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

i have some jjm street fighters extractors
mate thay are off there f**k-in head for real i'll have my diff this week and then i'll have it back on the dyno
just waiting for one of tickford 6 intake pipes to show up on my door step 1 day haha its all good

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

efbignik wrote:
i have some jjm street fighters extractors
mate thay are off there f**k-in head for real i'll have my diff this week and then i'll have it back on the dyno
just waiting for one of tickford 6 intake pipes to show up on my door step 1 day haha its all good

i know i know, i'm pushing to get them back

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

If it's any good to ya, mines pulled around 135rwk with extractors, K&N filter, hi flow cat, and a 2 1/2" s/s exhaust system...

Let us know how you go.

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:25 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL II XR8

Power: 146 rwkw

SA, Australia

id put me cash on the r33 over 400m regardless of tranny's.. but i guess that's not really the point of the thread..

EL II XR8 - project powerdyne.
www.modfordclub.proboards101.com
www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:19 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

arm79 wrote:
If it did 115rwkw stock, and you went to the same dyno, I would take a guess and say it would hit the 140rwkw mark with exhaust and extractors.

Do you work at the comedy club at fox studios. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. If you get 10rwkw from a full exhaust id be impressed. you want 25rwkw? You must be like that guy at the kebab house that says extra beef on mine

In all seriousness, I put the same combo on my el ghia, i dont know what power it now makes but im sure that it goes better than before. It has really great power so definately worth it. Can feel the difference.

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

SS COMMODORE LS1 282rwkw, awesome power

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:27 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

VIC, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
arm79 wrote:
If it did 115rwkw stock, and you went to the same dyno, I would take a guess and say it would hit the 140rwkw mark with exhaust and extractors.

Do you work at the comedy club at fox studios. thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. If you get 10rwkw from a full exhaust id be impressed. you want 25rwkw?

No, I thought you were the comedian. I had reasons why I quoted that figure (reasons most likely beyond your comprehension), and I'm waiting for macca20042 to do his next dyno run to see what it comes back with. Although I should have said it might touch the 140 mark, in the range of 135-140rwkw.

EB V8 wrote:
In all seriousness, I put the same combo on my el ghia, i dont know what power it now makes but im sure that it goes better than before. It has really great power so definately worth it. Can feel the difference.

No s**t it makes more power and goes better than before. If it didn't, I'd suggest you should find a different workshop to hand your cheques over to.

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:33 pm 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Doesnt matter how much beef you ask for, you wont see 140rwkw. Thats ridiculous.

Im sure everyone on this website those who hate, those who love me agree that an extra 25rwkw is more suited to the comedy store than a dyno with your car on it.

One thing that i love is dyno dreamers

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:38 pm 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Did you recently attend an Anthony robbins course? anythings possible or maybe your from the circus.

Let me tell you, you wont get 25rwkw from exhaust.

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:41 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
Doesnt matter how much beef you ask for, you wont see 140rwkw. Thats ridiculous.

Im sure everyone on this website those who hate, those who love me agree that an extra 25rwkw is more suited to the comedy store than a dyno with your car on it.

How's about I scan and post the printout from my car.

EL Ghia with JMM scavenger extractors and 2.5" JMM standard exhaust, and no intake mods apart from the exaulted AU intake snorkle. Not even a K&N filter. So nothing special, but it did do a 140.9 or was it 141.9... I cant remember.

But it hit the 140rwkw mark from simple standard mods on what is an otherwise completely stock s**t.

Unlike yourself, I'm not a dyno dreamer. I don't have the need to list my rwkw figure in my signature. But when the time comes, I have the paperwork and printouts to backup what I write. :wink:

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

arm79 wrote:
EB V8 wrote:

How's about I scan and post the printout from my car.

EL Ghia with JMM scavenger extractors and 2.5" JMM standard exhaust, and no intake mods apart from the exaulted AU intake snorkle. Not even a K&N filter. So nothing special, but it did do a 140.9 or was it 141.9... I cant remember.

But it hit the 140rwkw mark from simple standard mods on what is an otherwise completely stock s**t.

Unlike yourself, I'm not a dyno dreamer. I don't have the need to list my rwkw figure in my signature. But when the time comes, I have the paperwork and printouts to backup what I write. :wink:

It pains me to say this, but I'm going to back up ARM here :wink: My car pulled around 135 at the rears (check gallery) with extractors, hi flow cat and exhaust. IMO you would only see 140 from an XR though.....

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EL XR6

VIC, Australia

lol well i dunno whether she is gon that well. i got my a** handed to be ( not by much though ;) ) by an AU ute, V8 with the 220kw engine in it. 5 cogger 2. it held its own for a lil bit but the 8 had it. id b suprised if it did that well but hopefully sometime this week i should have a post up for ya to look at then we can settle this debate. thanx for all ya help too guys much appreciated!!!!!!!

EL XR6, 5 Speed Manual, Extractors, Exhaust, 3" Intake, EL GT Intake, Alpine sound system,lowered, 136rwkw.. to come.. another sub and boot install

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:16 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

Just for your proof mr EB V8 (see I can prove what I quote, no maybes and should do's here)

My car. Just check the number plates to verify it is my vehicle

A look under the bonnet... Just to prove there is nothing untoward under there that may be boosting power... The shiny stuff is Jet Hot coating if your worried, but that wasnt on when this dyno run was done (18/9/2004)

And a close up of the figure and printout names just so you can clearly see.

Your further comments are now welcome, now that you can see the proof for yourself...

downingj wrote:
It pains me to say this, but I'm going to back up ARM here :wink: My car pulled around 135 at the rears (check gallery) with extractors, hi flow cat and exhaust. IMO you would only see 140 from an XR though.....

Mrs J, I am really feeling the love... Greatly appreciate your comments there.

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:18 pm 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

i got an EA falcon.. with cat back 2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust.. pod filter and thermo conversion... and it pulled 166hp at the wheels on the dyno.. next mod is some head work .. xr6 cam.. and some extractors... not sure what to expect..

but a friend of mine has a mate with ED with 250hp atw.. with head work.. mild cam.. and extractors...and a power chip or something.. can't remember the brand..

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

If a falcon I owned pulled 140 with only exhaust and intake mods i would demand my money back from the dyno shop.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 6  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next