Dyno Figures for EL XR6 with extractors and exhaust 

Page 6 of 6 [ 81 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:11 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: XR6

QLD, Australia

Apart from the BS and bad manners an otherwise interesting thread :wink:
I've a BF XR6 and have no idea of the rwkw, and nor do I really care. 8-)
When sorting all the goodies to go on mine next week I asked what sort of kw increase I could expect with mods and was told.... "Nearly all dyno figures are manipulated in some way, It's how it feels that matters." :P
The same guy will be doing a before and after dyno run anyway, so I'll be certainly interested in the figures, but all that really matters is that it will be much quicker on the road :lol:

'06 Bionic BF XR6. Complete High flow De Filippo Exhaust System with extractors etc, Typhoon Dual Intake, K & N Filter, Custom Capa Flash Tune, 20% Window Tint, Weathershields, 30GB Video Ipod.

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Tropicsnude XR6 wrote:
Apart from the BS and bad manners an otherwise interesting thread :wink:
I've a BF XR6 and have no idea of the rwkw, and nor do I really care. 8-)
When sorting all the goodies to go on mine next week I asked what sort of kw increase I could expect with mods and was told.... "Nearly all dyno figures are manipulated in some way, It's how it feels that matters." :P
The same guy will be doing a before and after dyno run anyway, so I'll be certainly interested in the figures, but all that really matters is that it will be much quicker on the road :lol:
welcome to the world of Fordmods.. "Tropicsnude xr6"... EB V8's posts are allways good for a laugh... GET HIM ARM!! lol :lol:

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:12 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

Many of you guys are pathetic. ARMpit is your goto man. He aint nohing in my books, you guys see him as king because he reckons he can get 25rwkw from an exhaust. Who can digest that? I scoff at those claims and you guys, the gullible praying for every last rwkw want to beleive. Why dont you guys join the church of scientology or AMWAY if you want to be scammed.

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

SS COMMODORE LS1 282rwkw, awesome power

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:23 am 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef xr6

NSW, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
Many of you guys are pathetic. ARMpit is your goto man. He aint nohing in my books, you guys see him as king because he reckons he can get 25rwkw from an exhaust. Who can digest that? I scoff at those claims and you guys, the gullible praying for every last rwkw want to beleive. Why dont you guys join the church of scientology or AMWAY if you want to be scammed.
if u dont like it just leave it. well there only 1 way to find out if u can and that is for some1 on this site to do it to there car and get it on a dyno.... im sure this will solve all this s**t.

Bushyxr6

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EB Fairmont

SA, Australia

EB V8 wrote:

Dude, seriously. f**k off.

You honestly dont know when you've been beaten. Even simple maths evades you. Go on, go play with your Commonwhore and understeer into a tree.

Doin it for Scotty.

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:20 am 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

EB V8 wrote:

ok.. i'm starting to get sick of your stupidity now.. he said 25rwkw ON THAT SPECIFIC DYNO which may or may not be a REAL increase of maybe 10rwkw

This thread had been funny.. but your ignorance is now starting to really get to me...

and btw... 240rwkw from an LS1 is NOT awesome power.. it's easy

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6