Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 32 images

Ride: NEW MACHINE 323i GOES HELL FAST

Power: 169 rwkw

SA, Australia

skidder wrote:
a1drake wrote:
philaddis wrote:
I wish you the best of luck, honestly, but isn't 190 rwkw a little bit ambitious with a NA six cylinder with nothing but a port and valves etc??

running a uni chip and chip touque computer piggy backs, wade cam ,el bbm, k n pod filter, & k&n fuel filter, fuel star fuel mangement ,will run on e85 fuel thru BA xr6 turbo injectors, straight though zorst no cat, pacemaaker 3/2/1 headers , the head cost over $2500 with holden weighted valves and heavy springs ,and top class porting its also flow tested the head guy reckon it the best he s ever done, to look at it looks awesome :evil:

Sounds good, but I think anything over 150-160 (max on stock bottom end) is a bit optimistic. An increase in compression to atleast 9.5:1 would be good.

well iam about to find out if the eb will handle the new head, i took the car out with a trader plate to see how it runs ,its very good of the line it wheel spins to 3rd gear ,revs quick u have to grab the gears quick seems to want the next gear straight away ,seems like it got loads of torque, big brakes ill will need asap ill try to fit today, pulled the old head off ready for the mega head, diff gears and mini spool maybe 2day as well, should be good cant wait to test drive 2 mallala for a spin :mrgreen:

eb 4.0 falcon & f150 351 & caprice 5.0

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6