Fordmods Logo

ebay performance upgrade ! 

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF XR6 manual

VIC, Australia

lol... i will admit that i was gullable enough to fit a resistor to the air intake sensor, and found that there was NO APPARENT CHANGE to the way my ef xr6 ran... lol at you all for taking this s**t so seriously (bigger lol at me for buying the part,sorry resistor.)

EF XR6 5spd 14.57@97mph
154rwkwts

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EB Falcon

NSW, Australia

well it could work, even tho it duznt but if it did coz the air is cold its dense there for more of it there for more fuel, if the car thinks there is more air when there isnt that means more fuel right but that means it would just run rich it could work on some cars tho

God made Holdens to keep d**k Heads out of FORDS

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BFII Turbo

Power: 253 rwkw

VIC, Australia

nicebus wrote:

Hello More Grunt. Thank you for your post. My post not construtive eh ? and yours..dear me...
Another abusive soul. Please .have YOU tried the items that Scottfiske asked about in his original post ? Maybe someone has ...
If not..please no more abuse and swearing . Stay calm my son.

go and matyr yourself somewhere else, the humor value in your idiocy is depleted. You know I havnt tried it because Im not stupid enough (sorry to those who have, not trying to stir you guys up). I would never have touched it because I know the science to be faulty. Its a wonderful thing, knowledge. Try to get your hands on some before flaming up others who can TELL you it DOESNT work. Your contribution has been nothing short of inane babble. Dont get up the guys here, this has been posted ad bloody nauseum. I think you should take up the earlier suggestion and test the claim that shooting yourself in the head can cause death.

enough isn't enough

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:57 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EB Falcon

NSW, Australia

More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:

Hello More Grunt. Thank you for your post. My post not construtive eh ? and yours..dear me...
Another abusive soul. Please .have YOU tried the items that Scottfiske asked about in his original post ? Maybe someone has ...

go and matyr yourself somewhere else, the humor value in your idiocy is depleted. You know I havnt tried it because Im not stupid enough (sorry to those who have, not trying to stir you guys up). I would never have touched it because I know the science to be faulty. Its a wonderful thing, knowledge. Try to get your hands on some before flaming up others who can TELL you it DOESNT work. Your contribution has been nothing short of inane babble. Dont get up the guys here, this has been posted ad bloody nauseum. I think you should take up the earlier suggestion and test the claim that shooting yourself in the head can cause death.

right on brutha

God made Holdens to keep d**k Heads out of FORDS

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

NT, Australia

More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:

Mate your such a wanker. I'm a new member, I was interested in chatting on the forum about my XR6T and my mods, then I come across this dribble. F**K it! Not interested anymore if it’s your demographic that this place attracts.

Nicebus had a legit point, not all of us are sheep. Occasionally people like a bit of evidence before drawing a conclusion. You have offered none (though I accept that others have).

Yes I agree that you would have to be a gullible t*** to believe that the resistor works and Scottfiske should have browsed some threads before posting. But I see no excuse for having a go at Nicebus who had a polite well constructed question.

And no one gives a Sh*t if you have had 86 other posts, if they were all as insightful as these were, I wouldn’t call myself a contributor. Posts count for nothing when it comes to knowledge, most of the people with the knowledge about cars aren’t hanging around these forums.

Now I'm sure your already trying to think of some reply that will again ooze the sophistication of a true ford bogan that you are. You could say “FU Norrs go spoon Nicebus, he’s clearly your lover”. Or something similarly suggesting I’m gay. You could say "we never wanted your contributions anyway D**khead", or "none of your business D**khead" or you could just call me a "D**khead" or some other single lined profanity that you think could actually contribute to winning an argument.

Either way, it matters not, I’m off to www.fordxr6turbo.com to chat.

I invite you all to flame me. I wont be back to read your replies anyway so waste your time if you want.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

norrs wrote:
Nicebus had a legit point, not all of us are sheep. Occasionally people like a bit of evidence before drawing a conclusion. You have offered none (though I accept that others have).

He didnt make a legit point, I gave him the reasoning on why they don't work, and he s**t canned me as well for "not trying it".

Seeing as you wont be around to read around this, I sincerely hope the door didn't hit you too hard on the way out.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: VZ SS 6Ltr ute, Honda VFR800

VIC, Australia

nicebus wrote:
So the original q was " Has anyone tried it ".... Me thinks not... Just a mob of moronic replies from know all critics who think it's aload of crap , without actually trying out the gear !!!!

I'm one of those stupid dumb C*** that tried it, ITS JUST A 3.3K RESISTOR!!!

I did it a couple of years ago and learnt my lesson for being stupid. It made the EF run like s**t and used MORE fuel....

But interestingly I bought a 3.3k restistor and did it to a mates 89 pulsar, and the resistor is still there, but it didnt make any noticeble changes

My Cars
2006 VZ SS cammed 6Ltr ute 295rwkW
2004 BA XR6T - 290rwkW 12.5@113mph ( SOLD )
1996 EFII Fairmont - 130rwkW 15.5@91mph ( SOLD )

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Thread now locked.

How many times do we have to go through this s**t? LOL

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3