Fordmods Logo

ED Auto to Manual Resistor Trick???? 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: ED Auto to Manual Resistor Trick????
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ED Falcon

New Zealand

Hi all

ive been trying to find out how to do (or what is!) the resistor trick to get an ed auto ecu to work with a manual gearbox. i have seen numerous threads mentioning it but none actually describing it!

the link that voxace has previously posted doenst appear to work anymore... says i dont have sufficient privileges to view or some such nonsense :(

obviously i have a t5 to go in but dont want to start untill i have all the info. I have tried to track down a el xr6 manual ecu (hens teeth, did they even make them?!) as ive got the bbm and fans, cams etc to go in also, but would rather do manual 1st then get a el ecu and j3 later on when theres a few more $$$.

anyway, any help would be appreciated!

Post subject: Re: ED Auto to Manual Resistor Trick????
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF daily, xc project

NSW, Australia

humanzee wrote:
Hi all

ive been trying to find out how to do (or what is!) the resistor trick to get an ed auto ecu to work with a manual gearbox. i have seen numerous threads mentioning it but none actually describing it!

the link that voxace has previously posted doenst appear to work anymore... says i dont have sufficient privileges to view or some such nonsense :(

obviously i have a t5 to go in but dont want to start untill i have all the info. I have tried to track down a el xr6 manual ecu (hens teeth, did they even make them?!) as ive got the bbm and fans, cams etc to go in also, but would rather do manual 1st then get a el ecu and j3 later on when theres a few more $$$.

anyway, any help would be appreciated!

have a look in the t5 conversion manual states in there and what wires to put them on,

or u could buy my ed manual ecu from me

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]