EF No Fuel ? Why ? 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: EF No Fuel ? Why ?
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: NF Fairlane Ghia

i replaced the PVC when i put the polished rocker cover on about 6 months ago

283,000KM's and the motor still has what looks like original headgasket etc no one has really touched it
when i pulled the air intake off to get to the throttle body all i could smell was petrol

i upped the base idle and then took it out and gave the car a good a** kicking and now its fine the petrol usage is good as well again :)

but im going to take the throttle body and BBM off and clean em and see how it goes then

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

Fordsrule174 wrote:

283,000KM's and the motor still has what looks like original headgasket etc no one has really touched it
when i pulled the air intake off to get to the throttle body all i could smell was petrol

i upped the base idle and then took it out and gave the car a good a** kicking and now its fine the petrol usage is good as well again :)

but im going to take the throttle body and BBM off and clean em and see how it goes then

i took the top half off my bbm and cleaned it all, man you would not believe the s**t that was in there, didnt make much-if any difference driving it but i figured cleaning it would at least help it along lol,

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: NF Fairlane Ghia

bry40l wrote:
Fordsrule174 wrote:

i took the top half off my bbm and cleaned it all, man you would not believe the s**t that was in there, didnt make much-if any difference driving it but i figured cleaning it would at least help it along lol,

ive got one that im currently polishing up that im going to put on my car i cleaned it out and everything ive also got another throttle body i was thinking of cleaning up and polishing the outside of it as well

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2