Fordmods Logo

EL Ghia vs Batmobile 

 

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

 
 Post subject: EL Ghia vs Batmobile
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:24 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

Hi the same vein as a lot of other similar mornic posts here, I thought I would like another stupid question....

As above, what do you guys think would be quicker. :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:27 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 37

Posts: 350

Joined: 22nd Aug 2005

Ride: Falcon

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

The EL Ghia but only if you have a exhaust and extractor and a GT or xr8 snorkle.

 

_________________

EF Futura factory 5 spd
Pacemaker 4480 w/ Redback cat back 2 1/2
RPD Rspec4 cam with Ported Head
RPD Rocker Gear
RPD MS2 ECU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:28 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 376

Joined: 9th Feb 2006

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

man your bored! lol :P

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:28 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

ElwoodBlues wrote:
The EL Ghia but only if you have a exhaust and extractor and a GT or xr8 snorkle.


f**k man, you musta seen my car. I have all that.. 220kw XR8 snokle tho, and all the exhaust stuff is JMM. :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:31 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

MYLO_XR6 wrote:
man your bored! lol :P


No... Just wanna know what you think would be quicker.

Maybe I could add a Suzuki 800 into the equation to get a more accurate response.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:33 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 10126

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

is it the series 1 2 or 3 of the batmobile?

 

_________________

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:34 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 376

Joined: 9th Feb 2006

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

arm79 wrote:
MYLO_XR6 wrote:
man your bored! lol :P


No... Just wanna know what you think would be quicker.

Maybe I could add a Suzuki 800 into the equation to get a more accurate response.


HAHA, you would rather be in a suzuki 800 than a batmobile when its rolling! ;)

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:34 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

Happy wrote:
is it the series 1 2 or 3 of the batmobile?


Series 1... Adam West time frame. :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

MYLO_XR6 wrote:
arm79 wrote:
MYLO_XR6 wrote:
man your bored! lol :P


No... Just wanna know what you think would be quicker.

Maybe I could add a Suzuki 800 into the equation to get a more accurate response.


HAHA, you would rather be in a suzuki 800 than a batmobile when its rolling! ;)


The batmobile would be strong and decent enough to drive over that concrete block, rather than flip like an undercooked pancake.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 37

Posts: 350

Joined: 22nd Aug 2005

Ride: Falcon

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

arm79 wrote:
ElwoodBlues wrote:
The EL Ghia but only if you have a exhaust and extractor and a GT or xr8 snorkle.


f**k man, you musta seen my car. I have all that.. 220kw XR8 snokle tho, and all the exhaust stuff is JMM. :D


HAHAHAHA

 

_________________

EF Futura factory 5 spd
Pacemaker 4480 w/ Redback cat back 2 1/2
RPD Rspec4 cam with Ported Head
RPD Rocker Gear
RPD MS2 ECU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:37 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

ElwoodBlues wrote:
arm79 wrote:
ElwoodBlues wrote:
The EL Ghia but only if you have a exhaust and extractor and a GT or xr8 snorkle.


f**k man, you musta seen my car. I have all that.. 220kw XR8 snokle tho, and all the exhaust stuff is JMM. :D


HAHAHAHA


I'm glad you think I'm in with a chance... It makes me a happy mofo!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:42 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 37

Posts: 350

Joined: 22nd Aug 2005

Ride: Falcon

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

If you make it manual then there will definately be no contest.

 

_________________

EF Futura factory 5 spd
Pacemaker 4480 w/ Redback cat back 2 1/2
RPD Rspec4 cam with Ported Head
RPD Rocker Gear
RPD MS2 ECU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:43 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

mmmm.. It was a manual at one stage, but I converted it back to auto.

Does anyone know the diff and transmission ratios in the Batmobile?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:45 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 37

Posts: 350

Joined: 22nd Aug 2005

Ride: Falcon

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

I think it has a 2speed powerglide with 4.11lsd
but i could be wrong

 

_________________

EF Futura factory 5 spd
Pacemaker 4480 w/ Redback cat back 2 1/2
RPD Rspec4 cam with Ported Head
RPD Rocker Gear
RPD MS2 ECU

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:47 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 376

Joined: 9th Feb 2006

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

ElwoodBlues wrote:
I think it has a 2speed powerglide with 4.11lsd
but i could be wrong


nah, he told me hes got a detroit locker

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names