Extractors 

Page 3 of 4 [ 48 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Extractors
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

c james wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
I wasn't meaning just "big brakes"..... There is a major variety of speed restrictions, performance restrictions and vehicle restrictions in every state across Australia. Why? Yes there is different state governments but we are all the same teenagers.... Hence my statement, this is a grey area as everything is so different, ridiculous.

It's not grey at all, You know what state you live and drive in, stick to those rules.

All you need to do is think for your self. It ain't hard and it will get you further in live then an internet forum will.

how about crossing states?
wow, you are very opinionated. I gave my point. being told my someone else to think for myself is priceless but.

Don't you have a brain? That laws of the state you are driving in apply. WTF is wrong with people these days. Why is it that every one your ages is a dumb a***?

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
I wasn't meaning just "big brakes"..... There is a major variety of speed restrictions, performance restrictions and vehicle restrictions in every state across Australia. Why? Yes there is different state governments but we are all the same teenagers.... Hence my statement, this is a grey area as everything is so different, ridiculous.

It's not grey at all, You know what state you live and drive in, stick to those rules.

All you need to do is think for your self. It ain't hard and it will get you further in live then an internet forum will.

wow, you are very opinionated. I gave my point. being told my someone else to think for myself is priceless but.

Don't you have a brain? That laws of the state you are driving in apply. WTF is wrong with people these days. Why is it that every one your ages is a dumb a***?

not everyone just 99%

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:09 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 93 ed fairmont ghia

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:

wow, there it is. you are once again wrong. If i, green p plater, go into a state without vehicle restrictions i cannot drive a turbo vehicle, i have to adhere to my license restriction from my nsw drivers license. so in reply to your comment, yes i have a brain, and grammar. Read your last sentence you opinionated prick. calling young people dumbass's is wrong. you are actually unbelievable.

ED Fairmont Ghia. t5 conversion w h/d exedy, 3:45:1 lsd, pacemaker extractors, 2.5" custom exhaust, waggott cam,K&N high flow panel filter, TI performance chip w/ 4 tune switch(2 ED, 2 EL tunes) king 18's, el thermo fan w/ Davis Craig switch. 5000K hids,led lighting, doof box in boot.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

c james wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:

wow, there it is. you are once again wrong. If i, green p plater, go into a state without vehicle restrictions i cannot drive a turbo vehicle, i have to adhere to my license restriction from my nsw drivers license. so in reply to your comment, yes i have a brain, and grammar. Read your last sentence you opinionated prick. calling young people dumbass's is wrong. you are actually unbelievable.

Do you really believe you're the first person to cal me an opinionated prick?
That pretty mild really.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have needed to ask the questions in the first place.

Calling young people a***'s is accurate. You want to prove that you're not, don't ask stupid questions in stupid threads.

PS. IF you want to pay out on other peoples grammar and spelling you'd better learn how to spell a*** first and learn to use capitals. Oh, you're meant to use a double space after a full stop to separate sentences.

Lastly, don't get so worked up. It's only the internet.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:

also dont get smart with one of the most knowledgable people on this forum, there are only a hand full with the information tickford_6 has and you never know one day he just might know something that you are asking about and he will skip answering your question remembering the way you carried on in this thread

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:

also dont get smart with one of the most knowledgable people on this forum, there are only a hand full with the information tickford_6 has and you never know one day he just might know something that you are asking about and he will skip answering your question remembering the way you carried on in this thread

I am not being smart, Clearly he is the one with the problem with young people. Was a reason I didbt reply to his last post because its bull s**t. I tryed to make my point ad got told off so now I'm letting it go. Is that so wrong?

ED Fairmont Ghia. t5 conversion w h/d exedy, 3:45:1 lsd, pacemaker extractors, 2.5" custom exhaust, waggott cam,K&N high flow panel filter, TI performance chip w/ 4 tune switch(2 ED, 2 EL tunes) king 18's, el thermo fan w/ Davis Craig switch. 5000K hids,led lighting, doof box in boot.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

c james wrote:
bry40l wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:

I am not being smart, Clearly he is the one with the problem with young people. Was a reason I didbt reply to his last post because its bull s**t. I tryed to make my point ad got told off so now I'm letting it go. Is that so wrong?

What do you mean it's s**t.
You didn't spell a*** correctly, You didn't use capitals where needed and you didn't use double spaces.
By the way, you just spelled 'tried' with a Y and i've bolded your typo. You should has also used a comma between off and so.

Best you ease up on the personal insults until you are perfect.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

EL Ghia

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
c james wrote:
bry40l wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:

What do you mean it's s**t.
You didn't spell a*** correctly, You didn't use capitals where needed and you didn't use double spaces.
By the way, you just spelled 'tried' with a Y and i've bolded your typo. You should has also used a comma between off and so.

Best you ease up on the personal insults until you are perfect.

Do you feel tough being a smart a** to an 18 year old? And I'm the one getting worked up, look at your self bud, your a f**k joke, and I'm on my iPhone nor do I give a rats a*** how my spelling is coming out, you just continue to keep this useless argue ment going when I clearly said I didn't reply to the last one for a reason, I hope you feel very tough mate.

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

Troy/Brad I think it may be time for a spelling and grammer test for members.... this site is falling downhill in quality really fast!

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Fairmont Ghia & TS Magna

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:

Bry just remember that if a person is knowledgeable it doesn't give the person the right to be a b**ch to people, even if a forum member is to ask what could be consindered a dumb question.

People need to remember a forum is all about asking questions to more knowledgeable people in the hope you will get some feedback.

I don't know what to write in here LOL
Bear's Build Thread

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

BEAR80 wrote:
bry40l wrote:

Bry just remember that if a person is knowledgeable it doesn't give the person the right to be a b**ch to people, even if a forum member is to ask what could be consindered a dumb question.

People need to remember a forum is all about asking questions to more knowledgeable people in the hope you will get some feedback.

Ask a stupid question, or one that has been answered 300000000000 times, and you het a stupid answer. Think and/or search before posting.

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

c james wrote:
Do you feel tough being a smart a** to an 18 year old? And I'm the one getting worked up, look at your self bud, your a f**k joke, and I'm on my iPhone nor do I give a rats a*** how my spelling is coming out, you just continue to keep this useless argue ment going when I clearly said I didn't reply to the last one for a reason, I hope you feel very tough mate.

I was/am pretty and don't feel any more or less tough.

Typical though, Give someone a hard time about spelling/grammar, yet you get pulled up on it and then just blame your iphone.

Then all you can do is fall back on petty insults.

BEAR80 wrote:

The feedback is not always going to be what you want to hear.
If you ask the question you need to be able to deal with what ever feedback comes your way.
If you ask a stupid question you'll get a stupid answer.

Ask a decent technical question and in most cases i'll answer with more info then you ever expected. But just remember The knowledge in my head was learned the hard way and a lot of it cost me a lot money and my own time. I'm a qualified mechanic with first hand experience, I'm not a back yard hack.
I've spent the time to research and learn.
Take this thread as one example: ford-4l-and-6-cylinder-f1/possible-head-porting-docco-coming-soon-t86312.html

As a result of that thread i'm about to go out and spend thousands of dollars on a flow bench.
You know who's going to benefit from it?. THIS FORUM.

Problem is this forum is half full of ungrateful f**k.

So sorry if if people give me the s**t and I give it back. But hey if you want, I'll leave. but i'll spend weeks editing ALL of my technical posts with the words "I was asked to leave, so I'm taking my knowledge with me"

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: EB S pac

QLD, Australia

omg i so glad i found this forum. wat a crack up. should send a link to a few of my commy mates tha holden guys would have a great laugh hahaha

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

D.K wrote:
omg i so glad i found this forum. wat a crack up. should send a link to a few of my commy mates tha holden guys would have a great laugh hahaha

Go for it, send a link your bogan boyfriends. It's been a while since someone from www.f**k.com/forum has been here for a s**t stir.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next