Page 4 of 5 [ 63 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
xhute0 wrote:
Wot a f**k sook! Won't get his hands dirty. Do you get your nails manicured pretty boy! Im reasonabley sure EB_V8 is a fag. Anybody else of this opinion? Usually the guys that talk about all the women they get get none while the quiet ones that don't brag get em all!

You dont brag because you have nothing to brag about. Country boys dont see any women (decent women). You guys have nothing to do but get your hands dirty mucking around under the hood. Ive seen more women than everyone on this website combined.

Im sure the sponsors of this website prefer people like me, want performance, will pay for the right performance parts, we do business together, not scabs that want free advice but never spend money.

HEY f**k YOU HILL BILL YOUR A BIGGER RED NECK THEN THE LOT OF US SO YOU CAN LIKE MY BALLS DUMB f**k

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:49 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

efbignik wrote:
EB V8 wrote:
xhute0 wrote:
Wot a f**k sook! Won't get his hands dirty. Do you get your nails manicured pretty boy! Im reasonabley sure EB_V8 is a fag. Anybody else of this opinion? Usually the guys that talk about all the women they get get none while the quiet ones that don't brag get em all!

You dont brag because you have nothing to brag about. Country boys dont see any women (decent women). You guys have nothing to do but get your hands dirty mucking around under the hood. Ive seen more women than everyone on this website combined.

Im sure the sponsors of this website prefer people like me, want performance, will pay for the right performance parts, we do business together, not scabs that want free advice but never spend money.

A typical redneck responce from one of the cretons

HEY f**k YOU HILL BILL YOUR A BIGGER RED NECK THEN THE LOT OF US SO YOU CAN LIKE MY BALLS DUMB f**k

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

SS COMMODORE LS1 282rwkw, awesome power

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

nar mate you just get on here and sturr up so much s**t in every one post so i just p****d off and you give me the s**t so it wont be long and arm will give you a wot 4

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
xhute0 wrote:

lol seen more women than the rest of us put together?? lol.. i dont think so... having worked on the ferrys for a few years now.. not unusual to not look twice at glamours theres that many of them lol... and as for the site administraters prefering people with big cheque books and credit cards... Dont think so buddy.. doesnt matter whether your rich or poor.. drive a gli'' XT or BF Typoon.. as long as you desire the blue oval you will be welcomed here..
You did mention that you dislike/never get your hands dirty.. preferably to keep them clean for the "trannys".. so why dont you just do like you did to the commondore and throw the cheque book and credit card at the EL???

im sure half of the fuel guzzling problem is due to a heavy foot on the accellerater.. with 163 rwkw on the highway i can achieve 8L/100 easily and anywhere between 10-16L/100 depending on my mood driving through the city... so your 20L/100 is :shock: ...

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:18 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: BA XR6 Falcon

VIC, Australia

I think when he says 'Port and Polish' he is refering to a Saturday night at his house with a bunch of his best buddies drinking Fortified wine and sucking on each others Pork Swords........

Jesus Drove Fords

Proud Owner of a XR6 MkII

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

ebjamie wrote:
I think when he says 'Port and Polish' he is refering to a Saturday night at his house with a bunch of his best buddies drinking Fortified wine and sucking on each others Pork Swords........
haha lol rol SNAPPED!! :lol:

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

This loser is just reeling you guys in, and it seems to work. just ignore every post he makes.

His not getting any action apart from the lubricant oozing between his fingers. His sexually frustrated so he vents it out by..........you guessed it, bragging & being a nuisance in the forum. a classic symptoms of anti-social behavior or in street wise term, a d***head. :lol:

If he reply harshly, then its true. if he doesn't reply, then truth has sunken in but if he replies in a calm manner then he is trying to save face.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: egas bf xt

NSW, Australia

Slick wrote:
This loser is just reeling you guys in, and it seems to work. just ignore every post he makes.

being a nuisance in the forum.

And people should get banned for that...

I can see through wooden doors.

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

EB V8, whats mods have you done?

Any of the following?

4-1 long extractors, 2.5inch twin system, opened up standard cats. 3.9 diff gears, Orrsome OTRCAI and Mafless tune?

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

smiley235 wrote:

Any of the following?

4-1 long extractors, 2.5inch twin system, opened up standard cats. 3.9 diff gears, Orrsome OTRCAI and Mafless tune?
HHMMM not sure if he would know the nswer to that question as all he does is open up the cheque book or frisbee a credit card when it comes to "mod time" LOL

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

true that, I really don't think he has a clue. But I wanna know what makes this ls1 tick, if it isn't made up that is.

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:59 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

smiley235 wrote:

Any of the following?

Those mods sound right to me

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

SS COMMODORE LS1 282rwkw, awesome power

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok, thats what my mate has done on his ls1, hes pulling 227kw, so what else have you done to get it to what u have?

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EB Fairmont

SA, Australia

smiley235 wrote:
ok, thats what my mate has done on his ls1, hes pulling 227kw, so what else have you done to get it to what u have?

Generous dyno :lol:

Doin it for Scotty.

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:29 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: F350, EF2 Ghia, XC & Corty

Power: 218 rwkw

VIC, Australia

My corty with a 250, 600DP holley, cam and extractors, gets about 21l per 100 ks and it cops a hiding...

Since you stated that you dont like getting yours hands dirty, why are you on here asking for advice..? If you took the car to a workshop that worked on them daily, the list of things that could be shagged would be something like this:
Thermostat jammed open
Crook water temp sender unit
Crook inlet air temp sender unit
Crook Plugs and or leads
Blocked exhaust and or shagged cat
Clogged Air filter
Leakage in the fuel supply system
High fuel pressure/blocked return line
Leaking injectors
Crook Oxy sensor
Crook Map sensor
Split Map sensor hose

So start getting your hands dirty or take it to a workshop and pay your money... I know what me and 99.9% of FORDMODDERS here would do...

13.28@103.73mph

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next