G6e turbo running cost 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: G6e turbo running cost
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 95 ef fairmont

QLD, Australia

Hi all I am looking at buying a g6e turbo I'n the near future but I will be traveling abit for work and was wondering what does it cost everyone to fill the tank and how many klms you get also where they take them to be serviced and cost involved any info would be great thanks for reading

Post subject: Re: G6e turbo running cost
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

how much does your right foot weigh?

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

G6E turbo would love an Orbital liquid LPG injection system.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

uniacidz wrote:
2. Under warranty, take to ford for servicing or if not under warranty, do it yourself or respected mechanic

Worst advice EVER. There is absolutely no reason to EVER get you car serviced by the dealer.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA XT V8

WA, Australia

uniacidz wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
uniacidz wrote:
2. Under warranty, take to ford for servicing or if not under warranty, do it yourself or respected mechanic

Worst advice EVER. There is absolutely no reason to EVER get you car serviced by the dealer.

Maybe not the best advice, but you dont have to be an a** and maybe actually answer some of the OP's direct questions and add info about the Orbital injection aye?

Lately, you have been a real f**k on the forums mate. seriously.

in tickford_6's defence i think hes been under a bit of stress lately, as there was a threat about him possibly loosing his house and missus loosing her job n that. not fun.

i would have to agree with him pointing out that dealers are probly the worst place to take your car for a service... i would get a service done by jewey MCjewerson before a dealer.

driving a g6eT around gently so it doesnt bring boost on much should see it bring almost identicle economy as a n/a 6 i would assume.

BA XT V8. Ice Mint. 18" Speedys. XR6T LSD. Full Pacemaker twin 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel system. Custom CAI. Black XR interior with white trimming. Powerbond underdrive kit 25%.
13.65@102mph. 2800 hi-Stall.
230RWKW@5250 rpm. 625NM.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

Benny D wrote:
uniacidz wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
uniacidz wrote:

Maybe not the best advice, but you dont have to be an a** and maybe actually answer some of the OP's direct questions and add info about the Orbital injection aye?

in tickford_6's defence i think hes been under a bit of stress lately, as there was a threat about him possibly loosing his house and missus loosing her job n that. not fun.

i would have to agree with him pointing out that dealers are probly the worst place to take your car for a service... i would get a service done by jewey MCjewerson before a dealer.

driving a g6eT around gently so it doesnt bring boost on much should see it bring almost identicle economy as a n/a 6 i would assume.

I think in tickford_6's case his personal dramas should probably be left to himself to disclose...
All in all I think free speech is the thing to focus on here. Not to mention he is a qualified mechanic...

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

low_ryda wrote:
Benny D wrote:
uniacidz wrote:
tickford_6 wrote:
uniacidz wrote:

I think in tickford_6's case his personal dramas should probably be left to himself to disclose...
All in all I think free speech is the thing to focus on here. Not to mention he is a qualified mechanic...

I did make it all pretty public. Premier Newman closed all offices of the Detp Of State Revenue out side of Brisbane. That means my wifes job was made redundant. So yeah, stress levels are up there a bit, I had some plans in the works that we now can't finance until she finds a new job.
Also, despite what you may read or be told, We were not all given 12 months pay plus incentives.
We were given 2 weeks pay per year of service and we were paid all our entitlements (holiday pay etc) if we 'chose' to take the redundancy there was a 12 weeks pay incentive. For people with only a few years service it was not much money at all and we know people who can't afford to keep their homes already. Remember these are people who were good at their jobs and put in a lot of hard work and put up with a lot of crap every day.

I've got a thread in the LPG section about a liquid system I've done on a BA.

And I'm not being a real f#ck 'lately' I ALWAYS tell it how it is, if that offends you, it's your problem, not mine. Like it or don't, I couldn't give a s**t.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]