Fordmods Logo

got defected lastnight 

Page 2 of 6 [ 78 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: got defected lastnight
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 95 ef fairmont

NSW, Australia

inside the car courtsey lights dome light climate control etc they all turn off when you close the door anyway except all the dash stuff which is obvious

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: EF XR8

NSW, Australia

I was going to go green inside mine, but decided to go with white so I didn't have that problem.
White still looks good man,

Blue blooded.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

yeah i had green only just changed it all over to blue the other day

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

95.ef.fairmont wrote:
ive got pretty bald tyres its ridiculous how they target us p platers just cause theres a few d***head doesnt mean we all are some of us just want a decent car to cruise in

Well if your tyres are bald what were you doing driving to get the defect anyway?
If you cant afford the rubber you cant afford the car. Driving around on bald tyres just for the sake of cruising around you deserved to be raped. You got off lightly.
P platers get targeted because the vast majority of them are d***head. You only have to watch the way they drive and see how many times the mid north coast of nsw makes it in the news for another car load of P platers killed.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: EF XR8

NSW, Australia

EVL098 wrote:
95.ef.fairmont wrote:
ive got pretty bald tyres its ridiculous how they target us p platers just cause theres a few d***head doesnt mean we all are some of us just want a decent car to cruise in

Well if your tyres are bald what were you doing driving to get the defect anyway?
If you cant afford the rubber you cant afford the car. Driving around on bald tyres just for the sake of cruising around you deserved to be raped. You got off lightly.
P platers get targeted because the vast majority of them are d***head. You only have to watch the way they drive and see how many times the mid north coast of nsw makes it in the news for another car load of P platers killed.

Bit harsh don't you reckon?
I understand that the average P plater is one that hoons around and does do a burnout around every corner, but it's nearly the same as stereotyping Aboriginals into the category of petrol sniffer, dole bludgers.
Not all P-Platers are stupid on the road.

In the matter of bald tyres,
yes it dangerous to be driving with them on,
but if someone can't replace the tyres, they don't deserve that sort of wrap up.

Im not saying that all P Platers are sensible human beings that drive like my grandmother,
but as a collective, they deserve a little more than "being raped"

Blue blooded.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

f**k off, if you can't afford to have legal tyres on your car sell it and get something cheaper that you can. Not harsh at all as more than harming yourself you put everyone else at risk. If you can't afford it don't drive the car (go get something cheaper to run), and if you do get defected grow a set of balls and don't whinge about it.

Not aimed at P platers; anyone should get raped (with a pine cone).

Having been run up the a*** by some C*** running "Triangle" tyres in the wet I am of the belief that s**t chinese tyres should also be banned. If only we could likewise ban retarded drivers who can't tell they are driving s**t tyres.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Last edited by skidder on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 09 FG XR6

VIC, Australia

if a cops following you why not just pull over until he leaves you alone, pull over and make a phone call or something or is that illegal?

most cops just love being flat out C***... but there are some good cops, i bought my XR8 2 months before i got off my P's (bad idea) took off one day and the tyres sliped slightly(slight screech), cop pulled me over, done me for over powered car, hooning, no p plates, no change of address label and there was something else, he could of "raped me" something shocking, i must of looked like i was going to cry because he goes listen consider this a warning but if i pull you up again consider the car gone...

if he had done me i couldnt of held it against him for doing his job but he was a nice guy and let me off... needless to say i didnt drive it till i got off my P's and got the address label...

just depends where you live and how desperate your state government is for money...

but yea the red and green magnets are a pain in the a**...

NOTHING BEATS THE SOUND OF A GRUNTY V8!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Not harsh at all.
I never said all P platers were d***head. Just the vast majority of them , thus the coppers nailing them. Its been like that since the dawn of time and I was on my P plates once myself. I was a total a***hole on the road. Only difference is I was allowed to be driving a V8 at the time..................
If he cant afford to buy tyres , he cant afford to be out on the road so should be put off it.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

if p platers got RAPED for every thing they did wrong,you would be broke and in a wheel chair.you get nabbed -1 in 20\30 times,tuffen up and deive better.i almmost scored 4 today-need a bad a** 4 wheeler.

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 93 Maverick LWB/S2 LWB Delica

Power: 75 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Get assistance to write up a lengthy complaint (do not include bad language, demeaning or ill gestures) include references to RTA Vehicle Standards Information, find others with similar complaints "WHO WILL" back you up, then go to http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/contact_us as they "WILL" forward it whoever is in charge for your area and unless it has changed they have to contact the complainee (not a real word yet, but s**t it sounds good) , if you have problems civilly complaining or like me loose train of thought in discussions it may be best to use someone else as a contact who is good in those areas.

Another this is to contact your local member, again act grown up to them, I am not regarding your age as there are people my age (I am a big kid too) that nobody will take serious due to talking and acting like a 15yr old, then I meant 17yr olds that can hold a civil discussion in parliament (better than a lot of MPs), using big words seem to impress them better than "hey bro, tha filth keeps dishin ma weels, wats wong wid it" , better saying something like "Can you help me, myself and others like myself which are having problems with the local police force, I think we are unduly harassed, some local police officers are wrongly defecting our cars and not allowing us to meet in public places where we act in a civil and legal way", continue with facts and references on paper, this will help your local member understand what you are fighting for and if you can find resolutions offer it to them.

Arm yourself with information, keep it with you with key points highlighted so it reduces your chance of stumbling for answers, remember the wiser you sound the more they will take notice.

You have probably been here many times, but now save, print and arm yourself.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/ ... i_dl1.html

93 Ford Maverick LWB automatic petrol guzzler (gets stuck where Deli doesn't, big pumpkins :evil:)
97 S2 Mitsubishi Delica LWB (off the road getting v8 transplant)

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Macca wrote:
Get assistance to write up a lengthy complaint (do not include bad language, demeaning or ill gestures) include references to RTA Vehicle Standards Information, find others with similar complaints "WHO WILL" back you up, then go to http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/contact_us as they "WILL" forward it whoever is in charge for your area and unless it has changed they have to contact the complainee (not a real word yet, but s**t it sounds good) , if you have problems civilly complaining or like me loose train of thought in discussions it may be best to use someone else as a contact who is good in those areas.

Another this is to contact your local member, again act grown up to them, I am not regarding your age as there are people my age (I am a big kid too) that nobody will take serious due to talking and acting like a 15yr old, then I meant 17yr olds that can hold a civil discussion in parliament (better than a lot of MPs), using big words seem to impress them better than "hey bro, tha filth keeps dishin ma weels, wats wong wid it" , better saying something like "Can you help me, myself and others like myself which are having problems with the local police force, I think we are unduly harassed, some local police officers are wrongly defecting our cars and not allowing us to meet in public places where we act in a civil and legal way", continue with facts and references on paper, this will help your local member understand what you are fighting for and if you can find resolutions offer it to them.

Arm yourself with information, keep it with you with key points highlighted so it reduces your chance of stumbling for answers, remember the wiser you sound the more they will take notice.

You have probably been here many times, but now save, print and arm yourself.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/ ... i_dl1.html

you killing the cash cow?

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

skidder wrote:
f**k off, if you can't afford to have legal tyres on your car sell it and get something cheaper that you can. Not harsh at all as more than harming yourself you put everyone else at risk. If you can't afford it don't drive the car (go get something cheaper to run), and if you do get defected grow a set of balls and don't whinge about it.

Not aimed at P platers; anyone should get raped (with a pine cone).

Having been run up the a*** by some C*** running "Triangle" tyres in the wet I am of the belief that s**t chinese tyres should also be banned. If only we could likewise ban retarded drivers who can't tell they are driving s**t tyres.

This. I only ran cheap s**t (nankangs....) until I got the NC. It has KU36's and Federal 595's on it. when the 595's are dead, KU36's will be all round. Get tyres before they are bald, or prepare for major rapage IF you have an accident.

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:48 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

i can afford to run my car thats why i have it.i was getting new tyres next week once i got these other wheels didnt want to buy new tyres just to get some more put on other wheels.fair enough cops cracking down on p platers majority of us are hoons some of us arent.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

95.ef.fairmont wrote:
i think youd be right down there just up here you cant go anywhere of a frida/saturday night without cops bothering ya about ya car.but id definately get it done asap now you have said it hahah

thanks dude ( :

ha,next time try the drug squad and search the car-you will stop whinning

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:30 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL GLi

Bad luck man, stuff that that is a real PITA. I've been pulled over once on my P plates, and that was on Australia day morning for an RBT (no problems obviously). Seems like you poor buggers in NSW have a hard time on your P plates. Police can search your car and they only have to say that they have reason to believe you have drugs etc (what's the reason, because we're teenagers?). What a police state. Next it will be illegal to think about driving over the speed limit. :roll:

Build Thread

the-garage-f53/benno-the-viking-s-el-t111731.html

Ain't nuthin' to it but do it!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 6  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next