Fordmods Logo

Gotta Get 5spd 

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EBII

NSW, Australia

Hey Adrian, I reccon that sombody on FordMods might be able to hook you up with a new gearbox if you badly wanted it, could try the wanted section, not sure howmany ppl go and browse that, but neway, worth a go. Howlong have you owned your falcon? Just trying to get an idea of howlong it took you to make driving an auto unbearable :P I've been in this EB for just over 2 months, and its starting to become monotonous. :(

Back in an E series!

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: ed fairmont ghia, ed gli

VIC, Australia

haha i only really started to want a manual when i couldnt just put my foot down an notice the power, when i first got it it was ok, but then about 4 months or so later i was over jsut driving, i wanna change gears but i was never really all that keen on doing it untill a few months ago :) an thanks for the tip on the gear box but i wanna buy a cheep complete car so i know i got everything i need sitting there and then i can sell the car later ( pimp it a little first :) )

I LOVE MY DOG

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 5 Star Boxcar

NSW, Australia

Whiteknight1 wrote:
Hey Adrian, I reccon that sombody on FordMods might be able to hook you up with a new gearbox if you badly wanted it, could try the wanted section, not sure howmany ppl go and browse that, but neway, worth a go. Howlong have you owned your falcon? Just trying to get an idea of howlong it took you to make driving an auto unbearable :P I've been in this EB for just over 2 months, and its starting to become monotonous. :(

theres an EB 2 XR6 for sale in the cars guide for 3000k or so. 5 speed too. might be worthwhile to check out if its good enough to wreck....

Kezz's 5sp Box Car ---> RPD enhanced with a bunch of other stuff

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EBII

NSW, Australia

Hmmm, might just stick with the auto for a little while longer, my plans are to get some RPD gear installed, then, manual might be on the agenda. I'd love to change it right now, but need abit more dough. :( Thanx for helping out tho guys.

Back in an E series!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2