Fordmods Logo

Have u heard of Firestorm Sparkies?!?! 

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Have u heard of Firestorm Sparkies?!?!
Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:59 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Anyone heard of the Firestorm Spark Plugs? their supposedly very fuel efficient, burns close to 100% of the petrol in the engine (if not 100% of the fuel) and is never replaced. Due to the fact that it burns "100%" of the petrol u get more power out of ur engine and better fuel economy, far less air pollution (supposedly u don't need a catalytic converter) is created and the Air to Fuel ratio is better.
Check out the website or search for Firestorm Spark Plugs in yahoo.

http://www.robertstanley.biz/firestorm.htm

Phong

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

[self-deleted]

Last edited by blackjack_original on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:22 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

mmmm

there is a saying if it is too good to be true it usally is not true or somethign

yes looks good but a 40:1 air fuel ratio?? wtf and it dont wear out?
lots of questions there

and since when do modern cars have EGR LOL

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:50 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

i wouldn't have a clue hahaha. but all i know is that these sparkies seem good. but noone wants to manufacture them due to the fact that the company won't make any money if they users don't need to replace them. but anywho just letting u all know.

EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:00 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: ED

VIC, Australia

they had these/something like this on Today Tonight. an aussie bloke has some thing that u plug onto ur existing injectors and is ment to save u 20% on fuel... costs around 400 to 600 bux to have it installed

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

JUKBOX wrote:
they had these/something like this on Today Tonight. an aussie bloke has some thing that u plug onto ur existing injectors and is ment to save u 20% on fuel... costs around 400 to 600 bux to have it installed

That'sthe Vaporate, different thing. There under $300 for the kits from Repco for Falcon.s

Post subject: Re: Have u heard of Firestorm Sparkies?!?!
Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: NC II Fairlane

NSW, Australia

phongus wrote:
Anyone heard of the Firestorm Spark Plugs? their supposedly very fuel efficient, burns close to 100% of the petrol in the engine (if not 100% of the fuel) and is never replaced. Due to the fact that it burns "100%" of the petrol u get more power out of ur engine and better fuel economy, far less air pollution (supposedly u don't need a catalytic converter) is created and the Air to Fuel ratio is better.

Phong

from my understanding is that if u burned %100 of your fuel u would get around 1000kms to a tank :shock:
i wouldnt believe it

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away."

Now with el thermos fitted.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:16 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: ED

VIC, Australia

and i wonder how it would work with LPG...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:47 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

i dunno the in detail specifics but supposedly their great, i mean if they are made id love to get my hands on those. and yes it would mean that ur fuel efficency would be much much better. but since u get more power, that means u might push the pedal much more often and harder.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

I don't get how some small time mob manages to come up with this technology, when Bosch, Champion and NGK who pump a lot of money into there development miss it. Sounds like poo poo to me. I'm not saying it doesn't happen though, anythings possiable I guess, but I'd want proof first!
And no matter what plug your running all your fuels not gunna burn if the cars running rich on fuel, it can only all burn if there's enough air to match it in ratio.

Post subject: Re: Have u heard of Firestorm Sparkies?!?!
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EFII Fairmont

WA, Australia

phongus wrote:

Phong

You could charge $100ea for them and have 50,000,000 people buy them world wide. I wouldn't know what could possibly stop you from making them 8-)

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:23 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
I don't get how some small time mob manages to come up with this technology, when Bosch, Champion and NGK who pump a lot of money into there development miss it. Sounds like poo poo to me. I'm not saying it doesn't happen though, anythings possiable I guess, but I'd want proof first!
And no matter what plug your running all your fuels not gunna burn if the cars running rich on fuel, it can only all burn if there's enough air to match it in ratio.

twew232aswqr3 all the plug companies make are plugs that are REPLACEABLE! ie wear out
so they can continue to make $$$

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:29 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

it is possible to burn all of it. i asked my lecturer and went through the chemical process and it seemed to work. but in a perfect world u can burn all of it and with this sparkies u could probably burn about 80% of the fuel if not slightly more.

as Disco Frank said, companies are there for the money. if its not lucrative u don't make it. they can make a one off lucrative sale but after that it'll just plummet.

money makes the world go round :lol:

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:04 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: BA Fairmont Ghia V8

NSW, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
I don't get how some small time mob manages to come up with this technology, when Bosch, Champion and NGK who pump a lot of money into there development miss it.

Dont forget it is not in there best interest to suppy something that doesnt need replacing, bad business sense :P

and i agree with the 2nd part of your comment :P

well if it does work good luck to them, its much like the guy from wa who made brakes that didnt need replacing

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 220kw 1600 Datto

WA, Australia

hahaha....no

Imagin trying to tune the dam thing!!!
LOL

I have a crane multispark ignition and 4 post plugs, and if they dont burn enough fuel, then f**k me dead!

I reccon if "all" the fuel was burnt, imagin how hot everything would get!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next