Fordmods Logo

Head Porting 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:04 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

yeh i think that is too cheap

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

low_ryda wrote:
i wanna see some pics of nc ported heads.

Here's my head.

 

 

Attachments:
100_5444.JPG
100_5444.JPG [ 405.61 KiB | Viewed 26 times ]
Modified 4.0lt valves 002.jpg
Modified 4.0lt valves 002.jpg [ 282.25 KiB | Viewed 23 times ]
My 4.0 EF cyl head 012.jpg
My 4.0 EF cyl head 012.jpg [ 422.61 KiB | Viewed 19 times ]
My 4.0 EF cyl head 020.jpg
My 4.0 EF cyl head 020.jpg [ 367.6 KiB | Viewed 24 times ]

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

nice do you no what is flows?

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 993

Joined: 26th Sep 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

he took 15 thou of it, New valves, acid dipped, ported intake and exhaust, Crow double valve springs, cnt remember everything was $1200

 

_________________

ED Fairmont Barra 190rwkw 4.10 Gears 3500 Stall 1/4 to come

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

ahh kool mite go there in about 3-4 weeks

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 6166

Joined: 8th May 2007

Could also try this mob in the Gold coast, they seem to know their s**t.

The prices shown in the article have tripled since though....

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_109232/article.html
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

thanks mate

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

mustang6 wrote:
nice do you no what is flows?


No, I still haven't finished it yet...lol

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

haha are u doing it yourself?

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:52 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 3440

Joined: 23rd Dec 2007

Gallery: 32 images

Ride: BA XR6T (mix of BA, BF and FG)

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

why not do it yourself.. EF/EL heads are not that much now.. get a spare and have a go.. worst you can do is kill it..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:35 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 180

Joined: 24th Jan 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1966 mustang

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

haha rather just pay some1 who knows what there doing, my bro did some stock 302 windsor heads and about a week after driving 1 of the water jackt walls blew through into the exhaust side and just kept running hot and blowing alot of water out the back lol.

 

_________________

1966 mustang 4Litre GT45, 560cc injectors, Walbro 550intank, 4spd auto 2700stall,Ems Stinger.
330Rwhp @10psi.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

FORDom wrote:
SgtBourne wrote:
or in syd? lol


i paid 700 for a full head surface, bigger valves, port and polish




super flow heads, hoxton park road
i know that place!!! i had the same work done out there 4 years ago... top work!...

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
FORDom wrote:
SgtBourne wrote:
or in syd? lol


i paid 700 for a full head surface, bigger valves, port and polish




super flow heads, hoxton park road
i know that place!!! i had the same work done out there 4 years ago... top work!...


great to hear mate, id love to get similar results to your engine over time.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:11 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

FORDom wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
FORDom wrote:
SgtBourne wrote:
or in syd? lol


i paid 700 for a full head surface, bigger valves, port and polish




super flow heads, hoxton park road
i know that place!!! i had the same work done out there 4 years ago... top work!...


great to hear mate, id love to get similar results to your engine over time.
lol.. althought that superflow head i had done is long gone now... im running a CMS stage 3 head and cam... ontop of a bored/bluprinted/ balanced with acl race series pistins.. high volume oil pump.. adjustable cam gear.. 5 spd conversion.. mandrel intake.. cold air induction.. 1.1 tonne clutch.. 3.45 LSd.. to help me gain those figure's...

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 1221

Joined: 11th Nov 2007

Ride: f6 rspec

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
FORDom wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
FORDom wrote:
SgtBourne wrote:
or in syd? lol


i paid 700 for a full head surface, bigger valves, port and polish




super flow heads, hoxton park road
i know that place!!! i had the same work done out there 4 years ago... top work!...


great to hear mate, id love to get similar results to your engine over time.
lol.. althought that superflow head i had done is long gone now... im running a CMS stage 3 head and cam... ontop of a bored/bluprinted/ balanced with acl race series pistins.. high volume oil pump.. adjustable cam gear.. 5 spd conversion.. mandrel intake.. cold air induction.. 1.1 tonne clutch.. 3.45 LSd.. to help me gain those figure's...


im well on my way..minus the pistons

what was the superflow head like?
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:33 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names