Ride: EL Monty

VIC, Australia

Kit and chunkz are right on the money

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:41 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EL Fairmont

NSW, Australia

I'm guessing you're a P Plater. It's people like this that give the rest of us a bad name... >:/ Mucking around in cars is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, I hope you remember that.

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:19 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

first thing you need to do is get blinded as f**k so that you wont care so much about the car. second thing is just jam your foot on the brake slap her in first and get the tyres spinnen. after they are spinnen take your foot off the accalerator and try and do some circle work. but if you dont want to break anything i suggest you dont try it lol

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

drewinEF wrote:
I'm guessing you're a P Plater. It's people like this that give the rest of us a bad name... >:/ Mucking around in cars is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, I hope you remember that.

drewinEF wrote:
i got in the boot and my mate drove the car down the road and back

drewinEF wrote:
what car is this? obviously an early model car. because my EF will spin from launch, with no linelocking needed.

ahhhmmmm you were saying?

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
Wheels?
Or 'Wheel'?

Wheels. Had to clean out *both* wheel arches afterwards :(

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:33 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 08 ranger xlt

WA, Australia

Quote:
Southy Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drewinEF wrote:

drewinEF wrote:
i got in the boot and my mate drove the car down the road and back

drewinEF wrote:
what car is this? obviously an early model car. because my EF will spin from launch, with no linelocking needed.

ahhhmmmm you were saying?

well spotted southy.

and no im not a p plater and no i do not do em at lights and do not do em at round abouts and do not do em during the day where there r plenty of ppl/cars around.

y isnt that when i said i liked to do burn outs ppl IMMEDIATLY presumed i do them all the time. and y else did they assume that i wos just a bogan type doin burnouts whereever, whenever?

the reason i asked how to do it properly wos so that i knew wot i wos getin myself into. wot to do, and wot not to do. its betta goin into sumfin havin and idea on wot is rite rather than guessin and fukin it up.

im prety sure this post would hav helped a few ppl who were, as like me, not too familiar with burnouts. thanku to those who took me seriously.

IF ONLY MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AS DIRTY AS MY CAR

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

covers wrote:
y isnt that when i said i liked to do burn outs ppl IMMEDIATLY presumed i do them all the time. and y else did they assume that i wos just a bogan type doin burnouts whereever, whenever?

The reason people think that is because of your attrocious spelling/grammar/English.

wot = what
y = why
doin = doin' or doing
whereever = where ever
wos = was (you didn't take a shortcut there, just some bogan typing)
isnt = isn't

Like it or not, EVERYONE falls under one or more stereotype. I accept that I am stereotyped by a lot of my traits and it doesn't bother me. It's usually the people that object to being stereotyped that are lying to themselves about their stereotypical behaviour.

The fact that you posted about burnouts and the language you use is very stereotypical. The fact that you take offence to people pointing out your stereotypical behaviour only makes people MORE inclined to think it's true!

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EFII Fairmont

WA, Australia

I actually winced when the topic came up of doing all of those things to a Ford. I hate the idea of treating a Ford like it's a Holden. I don't like to generalize about things, but I can't get over how so many Holden drivers treat their cars. Their absolutely moronic, and they should be destroyed. Both car and driver. And the funny thing is, given enough amount time, they destroy each other anyway. Unfortunately the only thing wrong there, is the galactic wankers that they are, usually take out an innocent while there at it.
I won't park anywhere near a Commodore, and I f**k' hate it so much when one parks next to my car. Simply because I know they have no respect for their cars, therefore less for mine.

But on the other hand covers, I would be flying in the face of Hypocrites, if I said I hadn't done a burnout in my Ford. We all have at some stage I'm sure. I won't anymore because I care for bank account even more now 8-)

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

no hurt in a burnout here n there! as long as its legal at a track as such eg. eastern creek.. commodore drivers will never change.. just have to accept that... :wink: who cares bout bogan spelling!! were all equel here!! i applaud your commonsence in asking questions as it has led to people giving you sensible answers what to do and not what to do... intsead of learning like all the other ricers at the liverpool crispy cremes.. and just ruining the night for the rest of us... cops wise.. turns into crispy nats! do it like this!!

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

Kit wrote:
I actually winced when the topic came up of doing all of those things to a Ford. I hate the idea of treating a Ford like it's a Holden. I don't like to generalize about things, but I can't get over how so many Holden drivers treat their cars. Their absolutely moronic, and they should be destroyed. Both car and driver. And the funny thing is, given enough amount time, they destroy each other anyway. Unfortunately the only thing wrong there, is the galactic wankers that they are, usually take out an innocent while there at it.
I won't park anywhere near a Commodore, and I f**k' hate it so much when one parks next to my car. Simply because I know they have no respect for their cars, therefore less for mine.

But on the other hand covers, I would be flying in the face of Hypocrites, if I said I hadn't done a burnout in my Ford. We all have at some stage I'm sure. I won't anymore because I care for bank account even more now 8-)

I would never push my car to the point of mechanical abuse. I make sure it gets serviced on time, especially after something like a few skids at the local drag strip. And on the subject of Holden drivers, there's nothing worse then the sound of a 15-year old VN being pushed to 5500rpm. :(

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

burnouts are fun but expensive!! but then again- so is life!! :wink:

Attachments:
ef burnout 3.jpg
ef burnout 3.jpg [ 43.79 KiB | Viewed 115 times ]

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 08 BF MK11 Fairmont Ghia

QLD, Australia

get a manual, or open space lock the wheel either way and floor it
then steer either way or keep it locked to do dounuts.

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: BF Ute, EF Futura

New Zealand

Slick wrote:
The guy did say its driven dailey... oh well. I surpose oil or brake fluid should do for now.

Please, no oil on the roads. As a bloke who loves Fords I also like to ride a motorcycle. That stuff you put on the road may help you skid, but may kill someone like me.
No oils please.

Red BF Ute - Workhorse.
Husky TC 450 - 4 Fun.
Blue 4.0 EF Futura - Wifes Hack.

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 08 ranger xlt

WA, Australia

Quote:
utenz Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slick wrote:
The guy did say its driven dailey... oh well. I surpose oil or brake fluid should do for now.

Please, no oil on the roads. As a bloke who loves Fords I also like to ride a motorcycle. That stuff you put on the road may help you skid, but may kill someone like me.
No oils please.

dont worry, no intention of doin that.

Quote:

fordfreak ef Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:46 am Post subject:

no hurt in a burnout here n there! as long as its legal at a track as such eg. eastern creek.. commodore drivers will never change.. just have to accept that... who cares bout bogan spelling!! were all equel here!! i applaud your commonsence in asking questions as it has led to people giving you sensible answers what to do and not what to do... intsead of learning like all the other ricers at the liverpool crispy cremes.. and just ruining the night for the rest of us... cops wise.. turns into crispy nats! do it like this!!

here here!!.

the reason for my spellin is prob to do with years of msn and texting.

IF ONLY MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AS DIRTY AS MY CAR

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Futura

SA, Australia

utenz wrote:
Slick wrote:

No oils please.

Amen!
I've had a few scary instances on bikes with oil and grease on the road

5 Speed EL Futura
Stock as a rock*
A1 Oils - Synthetic lubricants: www.a1oils.com.au
* A rock that has been Alted

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 7  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next