Fordmods Logo

How about we stick to whats relevant in relation to our i6! 

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: How about we stick to whats relevant in relation to our i6!
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

What happen?
So far we're getting questions like.... who is faster, who is better & could I stick a knob on my gear shift to make it go fast threads... f**k me dead!!!
I really miss genuine questions & original ideas brought forward in the past. Something that really challenge the mind {real debate}.
All we're seeing is lame questions after the other. If you're just doing it just to be heard, shut the f**k up & listen!

I've learn allot from this site when I first sign on then any other site because I sat back & listen. New ideas a spawn by linking the dotted line.... we can't do that if we have stupid questions asked all the time! There are guys here I don't want to mention such as stockstandard, data mine, d**k 6, arm79, scabbi & a list of other blokes I can’t remember but I’ll mention anyway,they're most probably sick of it but will still answer the questions out of the kindness of their hearts. lets not forget the laid back moderators as well for not locking the thread!!!!
All I’m saying is these guys are getting dumber because of dumb questions. :lol: I C*** learn from them or waste my time looking in this workshop if it’s going this way.

anyway, thats my rant. I'm drunk & don't give a f**k if I get booted... you can all get f**k either way!!!

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: fairmont

QLD, Australia

i agree with ya, i learnt so much off this site, if glennba didnt link me,me car wouldnt be where it is today, like a few other cars here, i dnt wanna read about wat car is faster, if i wanted to read that s**t i would buy motor magazine...

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

I second that, some of these posts are ridiculous, get a life some of you clowns.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

couldn't agree more.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:12 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

WAY TO GO

now a serious question...

i have a leather wheel can that fit ona XE and will it make me fatser

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

How many dreamers can I be civil with before I finally snap and cop a lifetime ban from here for my tirade of abuse at the unlucky dreamer.

I suggest you all by a manual or since you have internet access visit www.howstuffworks.com for some explanation on the basics. I think people have forgotten about that site in modern times.

People talk about how cheap it is to turbo their falcons. There are only 4 guys that have managed to do it for less then 15k on this site and they have done almost all of the fabrication work themselves. In that 15k I mean every nut, bolt, wire and pesky little fitting required for the job.

15k is still relatively a s**t ofmoney for most people under the age of 25 but you newbies seem to be able to blow it like its going out of fashion these days and expect 300rwkW and sub 11 second time cards like its your god given right. Its not. Working for an old time race car mechanic I've realised just how much hard work and development (not to mention time and money) goes into even the most basic looking jobs. Even these so called bolt on kits you kids are lining up to buy are really only bolt on if your happy with the moderate power increase. And don't get me started on the XR6T into XX ford conversions.

Unless you came first at worldskills for auto repair, Auto electrical AND sheetmetal fabricaion then forget about doing it yourself on the cheap if you are under the age of 25. Only 1 guy on this could be considered the exception to that rule and even he hasn't yet gone the XR6T into XX Ford route. Will ebs_4l please take a bow?

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

How about a new rule - Report dreamer posts or threads that have been covered and ill lock them

Nicko

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

its one thing to see the same annoying posts ... but another thing alltogether when being reminded of them.. :? good idea nicko

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:55 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: vs cluby,elxr6t

VIC, Australia

xcabbi wrote:
How many dreamers can I be civil with before I finally snap and cop a lifetime ban from here for my tirade of abuse at the unlucky dreamer.

I suggest you all by a manual or since you have internet access visit www.howstuffworks.com for some explanation on the basics. I think people have forgotten about that site in modern times.

People talk about how cheap it is to turbo their falcons. There are only 4 guys that have managed to do it for less then 15k on this site and they have done almost all of the fabrication work themselves. In that 15k I mean every nut, bolt, wire and pesky little fitting required for the job.

15k is still relatively a s**t ofmoney for most people under the age of 25 but you newbies seem to be able to blow it like its going out of fashion these days and expect 300rwkW and sub 11 second time cards like its your god given right. Its not. Working for an old time race car mechanic I've realised just how much hard work and development (not to mention time and money) goes into even the most basic looking jobs. Even these so called bolt on kits you kids are lining up to buy are really only bolt on if your happy with the moderate power increase. And don't get me started on the XR6T into XX ford conversions.

Unless you came first at worldskills for auto repair, Auto electrical AND sheetmetal fabricaion then forget about doing it yourself on the cheap if you are under the age of 25. Only 1 guy on this could be considered the exception to that rule and even he hasn't yet gone the XR6T into XX Ford route. Will ebs_4l please take a bow?

is your 15k including buying the car? i think i will have spent 15 once i get a strong auto and some slicks.

wish i had bigger wheels.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:04 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA

VIC, Australia

but .. but, whats the cheapest mods i can do to my car to make it get faster, i dont wanna spend much money but i want it to do like 11's, my budget is about $8.20c at the moment, and i wanna run my mates GEN III.

atm i have seat covers, blue washer led's, hubcap spinners and 1/4 of tank, does this help ????

On topic, i agree, STFU, im sick of those pointless threads.

Ford Falcon EA Naturally Aspirated 4.0L i6
13.797 @ 157.16km/h (Limiter Bounce)

1/4 Mile Video

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

QLD, Australia

dont forget the big sticker for your car of parts you dont own or they dont even make that brand parts for your car like a trust sticker on a commodore lol.

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: v6 anniversary accord

NSW, Australia

true that my brother......praise be to jebus.....
im scared to look at posts since last logged in.there are still a few guys who push the bounderies and actually speak sense...the rest are kid touchers,,

'WALKER f**k MY WIFE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS s**t SIGGIE'

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

slash the threads that have been turned into "soap opera's" (quote damo) lol

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Nicko wrote:
How about a new rule - Report dreamer posts or threads that have been covered and ill lock them

Yep, i've had a gutfull too, report post and title the report "Dreamer"!

These ridiculous threads will be moved or locked.

s**t in early days i used to answer almost every thread and help people out, after a cpl of years i grew tired of the same old questions, at that point we had a heap of new guys with knowledge so i left all of that to them.

Back then we had so many tech questions, there were very few wank threads, now we're flooded with them!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

I've just moved a cpl of the threads to Off Topic.

Remember this is a technical section, we don't care about the colour of your Mardi Gras frock, save it for Off Topic.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next