how does one get 220rwkw without turboing or supercharging 

Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: how does one get 220rwkw without turboing or supercharging
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

xcabbi wrote:
Has anyone noticed the trend on here lately? First someone wanted 300rwkW N/A and we blew them out of the water. Now they have lowered their expectation to 220kW and we have still blown them out of the water due to their unreasonable costing. Maybe one day they just might set themselves reasonable targets which balance performance and price.

Fukken Dreamers.... If people would do a search, or some research, then we wouldn't have this s**t.

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 1993 ed xr6

QLD, Australia

well excuse me for fukken having 5 kids and just getting ideas off rude bastards like you i asked about 3000 as it is the most i can borrow in finance. so its not dreaming its finding out information off of supposedly more experienced people than my self !!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EFII 5.8 NOS TerroristGhia

Power: 274 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Personally i wouldnt get finance, its dead money. If you can afford teh finance then bank the repayments til you have the amount you need. Just my 2c as these things can blow out then you end up needing more finance. This is my experience only

Brett

The Terrorist ED Retired due to RUST.
The TerrosistGhia, EF Ghia 351 EFI 5 Speed.
Millennium Falcon, Sleeper EL DOHC 6 Speed Manual EFI LPG
Member#1131
I didn't Vote for Multiculturalism, DID YOU!!!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

yeah i know what you mean but it is only 6 month contract and it has done my car to what it is at the moment

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

67RCE wrote:
xcabbi wrote:
Has anyone noticed the trend on here lately? First someone wanted 300rwkW N/A and we blew them out of the water. Now they have lowered their expectation to 220kW and we have still blown them out of the water due to their unreasonable costing. Maybe one day they just might set themselves reasonable targets which balance performance and price.

Fukken Dreamers.... If people would do a search, or some research, then we wouldn't have this s**t.

Geez it would be a pretty empty forum if it only contained one question and one answer for each topic eh?

it is quite easy to not open a thread if it is going to piss you off..

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

it is obvious that is 67rce's (prick) style to insult.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

dsyfer wrote:
67RCE wrote:
xcabbi wrote:

Geez it would be a pretty empty forum if it only contained one question and one answer for each topic eh?

It's quite easy to look at the first couple of pages of the 6 cyl workshop and see about 5 topics the same as, or similar to this. Infact, this exact question was asked last week.

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

93xr6_67 wrote:
well excuse me for fukken having 5 kids and just getting ideas off rude bastards like you i asked about 3000 as it is the most i can borrow in finance. so its not dreaming its finding out information off of supposedly more experienced people than my self !!!!

5 kids and you want a 3k loan to play with your car? The only time I would ever borrow money is for their sake, not mine. If I can't afford to feed them, then and only then would I borrow money, not for spending on a car which I could break anyway if I'm overzealous with the throttle and gear lever regardless of what work has been done to it.

67RCE wrote:
dsyfer wrote:

It's quite easy to look at the first couple of pages of the 6 cyl workshop and see about 5 topics the same as, or similar to this. Infact, this exact question was asked last week.

Here are a few examples

ford-4l-and-6-cylinder-f1/power-vs-cash-na-i6-t87610.html

And this one takes the cake
ford-4l-and-6-cylinder-f1/is-300kw-n-a-at-the-fly-possible-t87422.html

If you look past the first page of threads you will find plenty more threads of this nature and quite frankly, the idea of wanting absurdly high levels of power and reliability for the cost of a few bags of peanuts starting to s**t many members to tears.

You're lucky you got a few replies here as if you tried this on AFF or boosted you would have been called a f**k by the senior mods. Your thread would be locked and your account would probably be deleted as well.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 am 
Fordmods Junkie

This thread was going fine until xcabbi once again felt the need to fire things up!

xcabbi wrote:

Do us all a favor next time and bite your tounge.......

Thread locked

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3