Hurricane Headers and Matching CAT 

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Hurricane Headers and Matching CAT
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Yeh ive noticed that

EF/EL seems to be more brittle and would crack alot easier

Wanted Either Capri/Cortina/XY/XW/XR/XT with tough V8 stroker engine, auto, 9inch, upgraded brakes etc[/SIZE][/size][/color]

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AUIII

NSW, Australia

Well it seems to all happen at once. I suspected the rest of the exhaust system inc the small muffler in the tail pipe section was on its way out when i had it on the host the other day getting the CAT fitted. It was very poor. I thought to myself surely it will hang in their a little longer. :shock: No... you can notice it is leaking now just before the muffler box on the weld. Oh well. Might try a tail pipe section without a muffler this time. Hope it dont drone to much. But i expect it will.

mitchy

AUIII, PACEY 4499's, MAGNIFLOW CAT, 2.5" ZORST, 17X8" AUII XR RIMS....otherwise all factory!

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

DARTHVADER wrote:
Well it seems to all happen at once. I suspected the rest of the exhaust system inc the small muffler in the tail pipe section was on its way out when i had it on the host the other day getting the CAT fitted. It was very poor. I thought to myself surely it will hang in their a little longer. :shock: No... you can notice it is leaking now just before the muffler box on the weld. Oh well. Might try a tail pipe section without a muffler this time. Hope it dont drone to much. But i expect it will.

mitchy

I have a two and half in systme on my au with only one muffler box and I have no case of droning so i dare say you shouldn't either.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AUIII

NSW, Australia

Froudey wrote:
DARTHVADER wrote:

mitchy

I have a two and half in systme on my au with only one muffler box and I have no case of droning so i dare say you shouldn't either.

Gday Froudy, Is your AU a Slush-O-Matic like mine mate :D

AUIII, PACEY 4499's, MAGNIFLOW CAT, 2.5" ZORST, 17X8" AUII XR RIMS....otherwise all factory!

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

DARTHVADER wrote:
Froudey wrote:
DARTHVADER wrote:

mitchy

Gday Froudy, Is your AU a Slush-O-Matic like mine mate :D

Manual.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3