Hybrid EL 6 

Page 7 of 7 [ 96 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: Hybrid EL 6
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am 
Getting Side Ways

daniel000 wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:
Post is very old, but hopefully someone can help.

OMFG! how impatient do you want to be! dont go digging up old threads!!
RETARD!!

Are you alright mate? What difference is it if I post this and get a response from someone who doesnt have anger issues?? I went through every single post on this thread plus about 30 others online. I did not find one that has someone fitting a EL hybrid engine into an EF. I did however, find many threads saying they had issues. THESE threads were dated back to around 2008, it is now 2011 and things change, people find other ways of doing things AND because I'm taking a risk, spending a lot of cash, I DID want an updated response. AND I WILL DIG up old threads because that is what I found, I would rather do this than start a new one because people always complain about STARTING NEW threads without doing any research.

if you do your research then post up i think you will find you won't annoy people!
you just started a thread AND mined a thread too!
just in future do some fricking research - then if you're in doubt start your own thread!

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:

RETARD!!

Are you alright mate? What difference is it if I post this and get a response from someone who doesnt have anger issues?? I went through every single post on this thread plus about 30 others online. I did not find one that has someone fitting a EL hybrid engine into an EF. I did however, find many threads saying they had issues. THESE threads were dated back to around 2008, it is now 2011 and things change, people find other ways of doing things AND because I'm taking a risk, spending a lot of cash, I DID want an updated response. AND I WILL DIG up old threads because that is what I found, I would rather do this than start a new one because people always complain about STARTING NEW threads without doing any research.

if you do your research then post up i think you will find you won't annoy people!
just in future do some fricking research - then if you're in doubt start your own thread!

shut up

LOW, LOUD AND LUMPY

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

NSW, Australia

the sam wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:

RETARD!!

shut up

+1

El XR6 Turbo
Dark Agents,Sunroof, bilstein shocks, 6000k HIDS, 329 mm slotted rotors, twin pot calipers , Climate Control, GarrettT04 turbo,log manifold, crow turbo cam, microtech lt10c, 42lb injectors , 044, surge tank , T56 , rebuilt bottom end , alloy plenum .

Aiming for 300 rwkw

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
daniel000 wrote:

RETARD!!

LOL f**k me, I forgot we were all back at school!

I dont need to defend myself, but I'm no mechanic and I also do not need this to stuff up so I will do what is necessary to get the right info from the right people.

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

NSW, Australia

Mitch is on his period. He gets a bit of pms in outbursts. Ignore him

LOW, LOUD AND LUMPY

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NT, Australia

daniel000 wrote:
Hi guys

I'm looking at buying a hybrid EL engine for my EF. Should I have any issues with fitting the EL engine into my EF? Also, I was unsure on whether or not the hybrids were a good engine? Apart from not being able to change the cam, were they stronger engines than the EF EL standards ??

swap it for a VT - better colour white paint!!

Middle of the country - Best place to live!

Sort by  
 Page 7 of 7  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7