Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

Benny D wrote:
wild-el wrote:
fpvfairmont2003 wrote:
hay mate inbox me you number

Who were you referring to mate?

stalker :lol: :lol: :P

hahaha what the bloke on about benny?? whos number does he want hahaha what a random lol!!!!

sean dont you have the blokes details?? did he drive off on ya?

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Post subject: Re: i am gutted smashed the ED XR last night
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

Brownbear wrote:

i crashed my EB XR6 a couple years ago, i wasnt driving like a "C**k".. hes not asking for your opinion on his driving "which you dont have a clue about" dont be a wanker and jump to immediate conclusion, or else you end up sounding like a C**k.

nah matey i think i was pretty spot on with my conclusion, just as i think theres a good chance your crash was probably self inflicited too, only difference is you probably wont learn any lesson from it.

Brownbear wrote:
...... ive never driven a better car and blows all holdens in the same year away! :D

Brownbear wrote:
i think it sounds awesome in 4th gear at about 4000 revs and letting off the accelerator, doesnt crackle just gurgles

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 am 
VIC Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: ed

VIC, Australia

nah i got his details nd s**t... its all being sorted.

94 White ED Wagon
eaton M112 supercharger, lowered a tad, extractors, 2.5" exhaust, T5 , custom SureCam supercharger cam, 3.45 lokka, 2 piece tailshaft, poyair bags in the back, TSS front Skirt, Sprint skirts, XR wagon spoiler.
soon to get: AU diff, upc 330mm brakes, Vapor LPG injection.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
Brownbear wrote:

i crashed my EB XR6 a couple years ago, i wasnt driving like a "C**k".. hes not asking for your opinion on his driving "which you dont have a clue about" dont be a wanker and jump to immediate conclusion, or else you end up sounding like a C**k.

nah matey i think i was pretty spot on with my conclusion, just as i think theres a good chance your crash was probably self inflicited too, only difference is you probably wont learn any lesson from it.

Brownbear wrote:
...... ive never driven a better car and blows all holdens in the same year away! :D

Brownbear wrote:
i think it sounds awesome in 4th gear at about 4000 revs and letting off the accelerator, doesnt crackle just gurgles

stalker lmaoo

ausedwagon wrote:
nah i got his details nd s**t... its all being sorted.

aww well thats good as long as the prick pays up should be all good

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 pm 
Parts Gopher

QLD, Australia

Mate sorry to see your car in that state but if you are not a panel beater and don't have mates who can and you can't paint I would seriously look for another Poly Green XR6 or another ED and swap your interior, driveline, stereo, etc all over. ED's are not that rare even up here in North Queensland there are some good ones floating around. Fibreglass repairs are expensive too as the lug on my XR front was $100 to fix. Plastic weld the headlight frames more and more. I hope you get another ED for $500 and swap it all over. Still won't be your original baby but 2nd best isn't that bad and a lot cheaper. Hopefully you do meet up with a mate and get it fixed later on if you have the space to garage it.

I like you but had a parkie jump on my bonet, roof and boot and it is costing $4,700 to repair, replace and respray. Insurance are writing it off and I get it back for $300 plus a big cheque. My parts are cheap but your XR front isn't. If I cant get the roof redone I can get another bonet and boot cheap and then a quick respray I am still maybe $2,000 ahead which pays for the TO4B. My attachment is that we bought it for $26,000 in 1996 and it has 80,000 km on it so scrapping or buying a BA turbo for $12,000 it is not an option for me. Sentimental old fool I am :)

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6