Fordmods Logo

I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

Hey guys I was painting some parts on the engine bay today everything was going great. I was putting the black cover back on top of the engine with those black screws. I was on my last screw and decided to drop the screw in a place where is shouldnt be by accident. Its the hole thats behind the oil hole on top of the engine, not sure what it is and does. What should I do? I tried to stick my finger in to see if I can feel it and cant but its a screw and cant imagine going very far its not like its a perfect circular ball. Dont have magnet either. SHIIITTTT I screwed up!!! what would it do if I started the engine does it go to the actual engine, cams etc?

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Post subject: Re: I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 pm 
NSW Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

NSW, Australia

more then likely it will drop straight to the sump and stay there. the oil pick up hs a screen to stop things like that being recirculated.

I have a car.

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: ba mk2 xr8

NSW, Australia

not sure about ba/f/fg but just pull the rocket cover off and see if you can get it better to be safe then sorry

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

Hey guys I decided to go ahead and call the RAC. They came and towed the car. Hopefully have it fixed by Monday. Crossing fingers and toes! Yea I thought of taking the rocker cover off but dont have another gasket to put on. So I figured the best thing was to call them. Thanks for the quick replies guys!!!

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: ba mk2 xr8

NSW, Australia

prob better doing that anyway better to be safe then sorry atleast you no it will be fine now

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]