Fordmods Logo

I6's Cam's what type well fit and work da best in a EF 

 

Page 2 of 10 [ 145 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:27 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 329

Joined: 11th Jul 2007

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairmont XR-T

Location: Wakeley/NSW Sydney
NSW, Australia

BeastyEF wrote:
Hay people have questions as silly as it may be, and as for his speling its not his fault he cant spell 100% so if u cant handle his spelling then don't read this forum, and insted of bagin him out help him out.



thankx josh man thes ppl can B so F***kt in da head sometimes and s**t and like 2 make fun of ppl when thay wanna know something and than there gona wonder Y ppl wont ask s**t

 

_________________

Turboed EF Fairmont and Low rider LWB Toyota Hi Ace on EF 15" Fairmont Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 512

Joined: 7th Jun 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Leave him the hell alone.Not everyone had smart teachers that actually wanted to look after whats best for their students.Like Beasty EF said if you don't like it don't read this thread.Find something else thats better to do rather then pick on someone.It's mean and degrading.Would you like it to be done to you???

 

_________________

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

There is a point these pppl just dnt no how 2 read so who gives a s**t wat they think if they cant answer ur question then they really shouldnt rply now should they
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 329

Joined: 11th Jul 2007

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairmont XR-T

Location: Wakeley/NSW Sydney
NSW, Australia

BeastyEF wrote:
Hay people have questions as silly as it may be, and as for his speling its not his fault he cant spell 100% so if u cant handle his spelling then don't read this forum, and insted of bagin him out help him out.


Gli_TurboGTP wrote:
Leave him the hell alone.Not everyone had smart teachers that actually wanted to look after whats best for their students.Like Beasty EF said if you don't like it don't read this thread.Find something else thats better to do rather then pick on someone.It's mean and degrading.Would you like it to be done to you???


@ lest i have friends that understand me

 

_________________

Turboed EF Fairmont and Low rider LWB Toyota Hi Ace on EF 15" Fairmont Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 512

Joined: 7th Jun 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

BeastyEF wrote:
There is a point these pppl just dnt no how 2 read so who gives a s**t wat they think if they cant answer ur question then they really shouldnt rply now should they


Exactly Josh.It ain't Bosko's fault he has trouble spelling.Blame his teachers that didn't give a flying f**k about him.

 

_________________

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Yep dats da 1 an as for every1 else on here im gunna do no diff an type short hand so if they dnt like it stiff s**t
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: just wont 2 know
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 2288

Joined: 4th Dec 2004

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

skidder wrote:
MooseMan wrote:
Look mate, all you need to do is type in proper english. Not use shortened terms like B and R U, etc. Thats why they are hanging s**t on you because it makes you seem stupid.



XR_Fairmont wrote:
like skyline cams can thay B used at all on a Ford I6 EF


i dont think you could get much stupider :roll:



Good one wanker. Walk up to 100 random people in the street and ask them if they know if a skyline cam can be used in a falcon and see how many know the answer. It wasn't so long ago that I didn't even know what a camshaft did and we all have to learn somewhere. Its like me asking you something very basic in radiology terms and bagging you because you don't know.

Get real d***head.

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: just wont 2 know
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 512

Joined: 7th Jun 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

MooseMan wrote:
skidder wrote:
MooseMan wrote:
Look mate, all you need to do is type in proper english. Not use shortened terms like B and R U, etc. Thats why they are hanging s**t on you because it makes you seem stupid.



XR_Fairmont wrote:
like skyline cams can thay B used at all on a Ford I6 EF


i dont think you could get much stupider :roll:



Good one wanker. Walk up to 100 random people in the street and ask them if they know if a skyline cam can be used in a falcon and see how many know the answer. It wasn't so long ago that I didn't even know what a camshaft did and we all have to learn somewhere. Its like me asking you something very basic in radiology terms and bagging you because you don't know.

Get real d***head.


Exactly mate.

 

_________________

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:34 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 329

Joined: 11th Jul 2007

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Fairmont XR-T

Location: Wakeley/NSW Sydney
NSW, Australia

XR_Fairmont wrote:
like skyline cams can thay B used at all on a Ford I6 EF

XR_Fairmont wrote:
like can we get a cam from other I6's out there that ant ford can that B done at all 2 any EA-AU at all plz get back 2 me

XR_Fairmont wrote:
thankx 2 every1 that has tryed 2 help me out ok


Well i'm Still Waitting on My Answer

 

_________________

Turboed EF Fairmont and Low rider LWB Toyota Hi Ace on EF 15" Fairmont Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Thanks MooseMan Bosko does need help in this field an beleive u me he tries.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 512

Joined: 7th Jun 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

BeastyEF wrote:
Thanks MooseMan Bosko does need help in this field an beleive u me he tries.


I second that.He does try.As hard as he can.

 

_________________

I have not failed.I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Bosko by da looks of it da Skyline cam will not fit in our car.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Ok then to help XR_Fairmont out what cam will fit in a EF apart from da norm ford cams, is there any other cam out of any other car that we can put into our car
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 2288

Joined: 4th Dec 2004

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Camshafts are different for most kinds of motors. From EA- Feb 98 EL the camshafts are interchangeable and can there is a heap of great options out there and plenty of places that will do a custom grind if you want to go all out.

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 954

Joined: 18th Jul 2007

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: BA XR6T

Location: Penrith
NSW, Australia

Ok so there is no other cam out there from any other manufacture that will fit in our car.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 10  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:44 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names