Fordmods Logo

JIM MOCK MOTORSPORT 

Page 5 of 5 [ 64 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: JIM MOCK MOTORSPORT
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

micky4433 wrote:
they can go fk themselves. after having a chat with brendan in regards to the dev 2 kit, sorted out banking details and deposited the cash the next day. tried several times to contact them by phone / email to inform them the cash landed in their account and to get my gear on the next truck out of melbourne bound for QLD. their phones had ben disconnectedand no reply from my emails. i went back to the bank that arvo and got my cash back.

so you made a deposit, then because you couldnt reach them that same day you went to your bank and somehow reversed a bank transfer?

nothing much makes sense in that post im afraid

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 2.0 Turbo VW

Power: 142 rwkw

VIC, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
micky4433 wrote:
they can go fk themselves. after having a chat with brendan in regards to the dev 2 kit, sorted out banking details and deposited the cash the next day. tried several times to contact them by phone / email to inform them the cash landed in their account and to get my gear on the next truck out of melbourne bound for QLD. their phones had ben disconnectedand no reply from my emails. i went back to the bank that arvo and got my cash back.

so you made a deposit, then because you couldnt reach them that same day you went to your bank and somehow reversed a bank transfer?

nothing much makes sense in that post im afraid

Makes Perfect sense to me.
Mick had purchased some wheels from me and we were discussing freight.
He paid me directly from his bank, and I confirmed the payment had landed.

On the phone Mick asked me kindly if I could contact JMM as all their numbers were disconnected.
Me being in Melbourne could of had a better chance as it it might have been a technical issue.

I rang for him, Same thing, "the number you have called is disconnected" on both business lines AND Brendan's mobile.

Obviously very stressed and thought he may have lost his $ he... I'm sure 'ran' back to the Bank, and they did the same checks, Registered business name, Correct numbers from Telstra and their web domain and completely un-contactable.

Being in the banks best interest, they cancelled the transaction.

Only 2 days later he finally got in contact and telstra stuffed JMM up.

With the communication Giant, in a business agreement, if your late or do not pay '1' bill, they reserve the right to suspend ALL services until resurrected.

Optus do not do this, they'll suspend the one service. Just another reason I do not like Telstra.

Carefree, we may not be number one, but we're up there.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

ive never heard of a bank transfer being reversed..... but theres always a first hey....

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Power: 141 rwkw

thanks for clarifying that Krytox. a bank transfer is different to a direct deposit. transfers usually take 24-48 hours where a direct deposit is instant.

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5