Fordmods Logo

My 95 EF Falcon Rebuild 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: My 95 EF Falcon Rebuild
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:33 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 97 EL Sapphire II + 95 EF GLI

NSW, Australia

Hi Guys just thought I'd stop by to show you all what i should be bringing to the Ford Celebration being held on the 27th of next month.

My 95 EF Rebuild i did my with Old man for my first and hopefully last car I'll ever own.

It started out as a run down throw around work car for my ex tradesman at the time till i offered him a quick n easy $500 cash for it with 4 months rego. Than the work began!

Stripped the whole body back to bare metal fixed the cuts scrapes and bruises n dents

Then about 5 hours later she goes into the spray booth for a fresh coat of the original color, old little speedy wheels came off new'ish AU Tickford Rims go on.

I know they're not the best looking rims but i got em real cheap off my cousin so i consider them to be place holders till i find the right kind.

Also I'm aware she sits up pretty high I'm yet to get some King springs fitted but that's happening real soon!.

SO anyway she came out looking like a beauty

The final product!

So now the cosmetic work was over onto the engine.

4 liter straight 6 went into the hands of my good mate who i gave the car too for a few days and said "Go nuts" pulled the thing apart replaced what he could with the best performance parts he could find, and the result? Not much get's near her on the road.

So guys what do you think? Also I'd like some feedback on what kind of Rims you guys thing would look best. Thanks take care and hope to see some of you on the 27th of next month!

~Chad

Post subject: Re: My 95 EF Falcon Rebuild
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 97 EL Sapphire II + 95 EF GLI

NSW, Australia

Well i had no idea the page would cut most of the words out, how do i edit my post?

Post subject: Re: My 95 EF Falcon Rebuild
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

95-EF-Chad wrote:
Well i had no idea the page would cut most of the words out, how do i edit my post?

nothing wrong ... its the SIZE of the pic that has caused it as the words are still there

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]