Fordmods Logo



Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

 Post subject: NAME OF HOSES
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Posts: 35

Joined: 6th Sep 2009

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia

Location: Victoria
VIC, Australia

Hi all,
Just wanted to know whether anyone would know the answer to this?

The name of the hoses that go through the air intake to the LPG injector then from LPG injector to throttle body in a ford fairmont . I need to get a part for it and I dont know the name of it.
I need to buy the cap!
Anyone know it?? :)
 Post subject: Re: NAME OF HOSES
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 pm 
Technical Contributor
User avatar

Age: 26

Posts: 676

Joined: 7th Jun 2009

Ride: Ford EB II Falcon

Location: Morphett Vale
SA, Australia

pictures might help !



OLD CAR: EB II Falcon, Everglade Green, 250thous (Rough Guess), Wildcat Extractors, 2.5 Exhaust with Muffler + Hot Dog, 18 Inch Rodney Jane Mags, XH Snorkel, EA MPEFI Tubing !

NEW CAR: 1996 TE Magna...Mods Soon To Come

Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 2:59 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours



(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names