New pics of my VCT Fairmont. Looks Hot 

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

to enhance the look of the grill even further why don't you copy a t series and put a lightish grey fine mesh in there and then the tickford badge instead of the black it has at the moment.

regarding the 'other topic' in this thread. to qualify as a drag you must use all of first and second and be into 3rd depending on your ratio's. launching to 60 and then backing off doesn't count in my book.

i also had a 5sp ea mpefi and it went pretty hard. a type r would not be beyond belief. the other 2.... well if you say so. the thing that gets me is the way it is worded. sounds like you killed them by huge margins.

lastly, lumo/hypoea - BUY YOURSELF A NEW KEYBOARD. OBVIOUSLY NOT ALL THE KEYS ARE WORKING ON THE ONE YOU HAVE!!!!

apologies to original poster for thread pollution.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

um back to the car... nice car.. though i would get the rear springs lower, its too high up (rear)... one to make the car level and two the car would look heaps better..

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

68stang wrote:
i put this purely down to my ability to shift quicker than him because of the auto. That and the fact i only have to shift twice. I may be wrong but its my opinion in experience that auto's > manual;s for dragging.

Yeah that very much depends on the car and transmission.
A stock auto soarer is in the mid to high 14s, a manual one is in the high 13s.
Manually shifting my auto gets worse results that letting it do it's thing, it's all really much of a muchness.
I like what that other guy was saying about a lighter grey grill, might make it blend a bit better, the tickford wings on the black just sticks out like dogs balls.

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: ea falcon

NSW, Australia

HEY ppls im the owner of this ea falcon everyones talking about, my bro`s the one telling you guys wat his raced in it,
man i dont realy care wat everyone thinks of my car weather it will beat a 200 or not but i race a 200 s14 it had cooler and exhaust not sure if he was boosting or wat but i raced him on a roll and we were neck and neck didnt beat him but neck and neck
ive raced a integra and prelude type r at the runs and i beat them both
i no its hard to believe i couldnt believe it my self so i raced them twice and guess wat i got the again by 2 cars as they say nothing is imposible
all my car has is a 2.5 inch exhaust and 308 ratio lsd diff and i advanced the timing thats it believe it or not,
i also raced it at eastern creek and ran the fastest i got with no flat changing just normal shifting cuz i was scared to blow my box, didnt wona push my car home lol, 1st run 15.4 2nd 15.6 3rd 15.3 4th 15.3 5th 15.2 and 6th run i got a 15.2 again so atleast i can say it runs a low 15
im spuing i didnt flat change but got find a ea that does that thats it from me.

(KIL HSV) ITS ALIIIIIVVVEEEE ITS ALIIIIIVVVVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

hey man my bro raced those cars man seriously i believe he beat then cuz ive done the same but he wouldnt have smashed them like 10 cars or anything but im guessing about 2 car 3 at the most

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:57 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Mustang

NSW, Australia

HYPOEA wrote:
hey man my bro raced those cars man seriously i believe he beat then cuz ive done the same but he wouldnt have smashed them like 10 cars or anything but im guessing about 2 car 3 at the most

I supose arguing about it isnt really gunna get us anywhere. I just find it hard to believe that a stock ea with sub 15 sec passes beat 3 cars that have low 14 high 13 sec passes.

imo only way it could have happened:

A: Something was wrong with their car

B: They were holding back (dunno about anyone else but i dont fancy the police confiscating my car and finding me several thou8sand dollars to boot)

C: they well and truely suck as drivers and dont deserve thoser cars.

Anyway, as i said no point arguing.

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:28 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

dude im not arguing as if ud care waqt my car ran true maybe ur rite maybe they suk or they didnt go hard all the way who no`s thats my bro`s story,
ill im saying is wat done to my car 308 lsd diff 28 spline with a 4 pin to be exact i advanced the timing and i ran a 15.2 quater wich i was very happy with my bro can over exagerat some times,
if u dont believe me its not gona hert my feeling dude lmao,
u no wat i mean, to be honest i was raped wen it ran 15.2 i freaked but with just timing and a diff it would be hard to believe, even if i was to show you the video u cant say if the car is stock but it shows the number it ran, but now i dont give a s**t about that number, at the monent im building the same engine i duno but that engine is weird so i thought lets build it maybe its one of those 1 in a million that mine just goes better than the rest of the ea`s either way the engine is getting done now just waiting on my pistons to arrive so i can start putting it back to gether then get it tuned run it in then race it, i just hope it runs a low ten if it doesnt then bad luck, ill just go back to the drawing board, i wona get 400 to 450 rwkw then im gona put nos, trying to brake the record 10.5,
anyways ill leave u alone ur probably sick and tired of my bro`s s**t so ill stop to lol, sorry if my bro gave u guys the s**t ill under stand if someone goes on and on like that so yeh sorry for all this and no im not arguing.

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4