Fordmods Logo

Next upgrade? 

Page 6 of 6 [ 80 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: Next upgrade?
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

93EB wrote:
Opinions and points taken. Lets move on before this gets out of hand please.

sorry :oops:
I will stop now :)

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: el fairmont ghia

QLD, Australia

SWC wrote:

I will back CMS for their figures and the track times that the cars they work on produce. I have witnessed the time slips as well as the Dyno results. I don't say this about other shops, CVE for example as I personaly have not seen his work firsthand, appears GeZza200 can.

Get your hand off it, you are entitled to your opinion but this is getting out of hand.

I'll back cms as well, I've got a stage 3 cam in my el from them and I'm keep up with fg falcons

Muts EL Fairmont Ghia
did someone call 9 1 HOLY s**t?

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

mr. cve wrote:
This shows what you know, very, very few cars have the CVE sticker on them. And when they do they are on the front :lol:
If Gez has a cam and a xr6 head and ran 13.8 or whatever on his first time out, well then that makes everyone else look real silly doesn't it, should be many more 13 second E series around !

I don't recall ANY shop CVE , CMS or others claiming to be the bees knees. but as you said before, Thanks for the compliment and I am sure CMS thanks you as well.

Honestly mate, I dont see what the fuss was about anyway. Im the Fordmods crazy wanker, who would listen to me anyway?
You obviously have a passion, please prove me wrong with figures and more sweet donks in the future. Ill happily eat my s**t if proven wrong, mind you being as crazy as I am I already eat my s**t :roll:

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

79raven wrote:
mr. cve wrote:
This shows what you know, very, very few cars have the CVE sticker on them. And when they do they are on the front :lol:
If Gez has a cam and a xr6 head and ran 13.8 or whatever on his first time out, well then that makes everyone else look real silly doesn't it, should be many more 13 second E series around !

I don't recall ANY shop CVE , CMS or others claiming to be the bees knees. but as you said before, Thanks for the compliment and I am sure CMS thanks you as well.

Honestly mate, I dont see what the fuss was about anyway. Im the Fordmods crazy wanker, who would listen to me anyway?
You obviously have a passion, please prove me wrong with figures and more sweet donks in the future. Ill happily eat my s**t if proven wrong, mind you being as crazy as I am I already eat my s**t :roll:

okay.
Hope your hungry ! :lol:

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6