Fordmods Logo

Pacy extractors. What places? 

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:21 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EL Fairmont, BA MK2 Futura

VIC, Australia

Some ebay shop called UVE has 4480's for 488 plus 40 bucks postage. Now can anyone tell me any other shops/stores etc around the cbd (outer suburbs of melbourne etc) that are around that 480 mark.

Thanks.

Mirrored Exterior Ghia|Pacy Comps w/S/S H.F Cat|Reco "Worked" Tickford Head w/new Gaskets|Redback 2.5" Exhaust|K&N Panel Filter|EL GT snorkle with 80mm tubing|Shift-kit|King Spring Superlows/Ultima Shorten Shocks|Kmac Camber Kit|Other Mods.

Last edited by pauly_el_01 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AU Fairmont

ACT, Australia

I paid $500 for mine installed at A1 Exhaust. Have you got one down there? Go to their main page and send em an email. They'll forward to your nearest store.

Auto '99 AU Fairmont
--------------------------------------
Pacemaker 4499's, Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Redback catback
K & N Filter, NGK Plugs
Lows all 'round, Monroe's in the front, GSR's in the rear
Pioneer H/U
Tickford Bodykit
COMING SOON:
17's
30mm + 22mm adjustable sway bars.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Airved wrote:
I paid $500 for mine installed at A1 Exhaust. Have you got one down there? Go to their main page and send em an email. They'll forward to your nearest store.

lol theres nothing down here. if they sold them cheap enough etc and i couldn't locate anything within that ok cost barrier than i might consider driving somewhere.

Mirrored Exterior Ghia|Pacy Comps w/S/S H.F Cat|Reco "Worked" Tickford Head w/new Gaskets|Redback 2.5" Exhaust|K&N Panel Filter|EL GT snorkle with 80mm tubing|Shift-kit|King Spring Superlows/Ultima Shorten Shocks|Kmac Camber Kit|Other Mods.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Airved wrote:

lol theres nothing down here or even remotely close. if they sold them cheap enough etc and i couldn't locate anything within that ok cost barrier than i might consider driving somewhere, that isn't to close.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AU Fairmont

ACT, Australia

Oh ok, I just have seen a couple of A1's in my travels, so i assumed they must be down south too. ALTHOUGH, mine was part of a full exhaust package. Cost me about $1100 all up.

Auto '99 AU Fairmont
--------------------------------------
Pacemaker 4499's, Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Redback catback
K & N Filter, NGK Plugs
Lows all 'round, Monroe's in the front, GSR's in the rear
Pioneer H/U
Tickford Bodykit
COMING SOON:
17's
30mm + 22mm adjustable sway bars.

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

yah i got to ring up some local exhaust places when i remember after work and see what they say.

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Ok get this fellas, rang up Radiant Exhaust i was thinking of getting a new 2.5inch cat as mines sounds like it needs to be changed and i was quoted for the 4480s only $420 and then the price fitted onto my new 2.5inch cat with 2.5inch piping flanged up etc for $490. Sounds to me like a good price. I also rang up Blitz exhaust they wanted $550 for 4480's only and to fit them the same was as Radiant they want $660 LOL and i also got a quote for the 4499's and there cost only is $450. They are a custom exhaust place and they do a good job, but dam.
What do you's think of those quotes?

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:03 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Also online autos on ebay got back to me they want $450 plus postage for 4480's. lol

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:15 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

Now with that price fitted, everyone thinking of getting nything else than 4480's, then think again. You might say waste of money but it will only be $100 more than anyother if that and you know u will be getting the "best"... thats what i think. Anyone agree?

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:00 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XR6 Wagon

WA, Australia

I got a quote for 4480's ceramic coated supply only $696 is that a good price?

ImageImage
EF XR6 Wagon,RPD R6 cam,Wildcat extractors, Magnaflow cat,2.5" Lukey exhhaust.
Too many more too list

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

EFXRWGN wrote:
I got a quote for 4480's ceramic coated supply only $696 is that a good price?

dunno.. didn't get quote for that.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:54 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

I have a question for you's people with pacemaker 4499 and/or 4480 with the ending\outlet that 2.5inchs on the extractors, what is the maximum size cat can you get so the cat fits nicely between the extractors and the exhaust?
i checked out fitting instructions and says 105mm pipe to the old cat, but i dont know what the old cat size is and im not taking my old heat shield crap off lol. So people that already have modifed stuff will be able to help me out.
thanks.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:54 pm 
Parts Gopher

VIC, Australia

new forum for that above.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2