Joined: 17th Nov 2004
Does your car need a service and are you located in the following or surrounding suburbs (hawthorn)?
How does a whole year of servicing for $99** inc gst sound??
Passport to Service is a loyalty promotion, set up in the format of a passport. You buy the passport for only $99** and all the service coupons inside are free of labour to you and valid for a whole year, saving you between $800 - $1200 in labour costs per vehicle per year.
This offer applies to all passenger vehicles including 4wd's and commercial vans up to 1 tonne.
The passport includes:
* 1 Free Major Service (inc. Electronic Tune Up, Service & Lube, Cooling System Flush & Test)
* 1 Free Minor Service (inc. Service & Lube, Cooling System Flush & Test)
* 1 Free Front Brake Pad Replacement
* 1 Free Auto Transmission Service &/ or Clutch Adjustment
* 1 Free Air Conditioning Service
* 1 Free Roadworthy Check
* 1 Free Headlight Adjustment &/ or Upgrade
* 1 Free Battery Recharge & Alternator Check
* 1 Free Steering & Suspension Check
* 1 Free Complete Tyre Rotation
* 1 Free Puncture Repair (tubeless)
** Parts, oils, additives and gases not included
This is a "Limited Introductory Offer"
If this sounds good to be true or if you have any questions..please email me at email@example.com
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests