safe limit on turboing my car 

Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EL XR6

WA, Australia

nv.shaggys.xf wrote:
f**k you, and f**k "rice" ill do watever the f**k i want to my car.
and i know ytour not trying to stop me so dont give me the "oh did i say you couldnt do it" s**t,

just enough with the rice oright, its pathetic.

People are just giving there opions, i don't think anyone gives a f**k about you or your car. At the end of the day your the one thats gonna look like a d**khead with a riced out xf, turbo or no turbo, and with s**t like a blow-off valve i don't think your car will be on the road long without getting yellow stickered especially with while your on you're Ps.

5spd Heritage Green EL XR6. Wheels by ROH. Stereo by Clarion. Exhaust by Pacemaker & Lukey. Suspension by Whiteline, Durashock and K-Mac.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Mini Cooper S Supercharged

NSW, Australia

Do you even know what RICE means?

And your a f**k idiot if you only want it for the sound. Its going to cost you around the 6K mark to set somthing like that up and then to get a good sneeze, you need to run semi-decent boost, which equals power. Oh but wait, I forgot that you considered all of these things!

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:04 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

Sooner or later we gonna get some 14 year old punk saying he wants to add another turbo to his XR6 turbo BF.

15 year olds & supped up cars don't match.

start small then work your way up. reflex & nerves of steel comes with experience to control as you grow older. you just gotta look at the statistic & why premiums are so high for the younger drivers.

You see alot of 16 to 18 year olds with a chip on the shoulder thinking they're the best drivers. either they get them self hurt or worse, kill someones Mum, dad, sister or brother.

you'll reach your prime once you'll in your late 20's so park that Falcon in the garage & start saving for your long term turbo project. cause its gonna cost alot.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

If you are that desperate for the whole turbo experiance, Snort performance make a kit for the XF starting at $3500 minus intercooler piping, ECU, and injectors. With the XF's, you have to get past the A/F Meter so you need to spend a good $1400 - $1500 on an ECU and then you will have to pay to have it Dyno tuned which can take hours. The cheapest I have seen that for is $40 an hour and god knows what sorta bogan is gonna tune it for ya! If you do things on the cheap, I can gurantee that you will do a motor or 2 so have a spare $2000-$3000 for that. You will have to run the car on Premium ULP all the time, other wise you will be detonating and there goes another motor!

All opinions expressed on here are exactly that..... opinions! If you dont wanna see to 21, thats your problem! But dont you go and f**k kill my family!

EDIT: Forgot a few things!
$80000 for the Porsche that you write off coz you dont have any insurance, $700 for the new tranny, $400 for the new diff, $400 for the new clutch, $600 in speeding fines, $200 towtruck fare when you prang it!

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

PPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT SHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahaha RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 08 ranger xlt

WA, Australia

i owned a lancer as my first car. 1992 lancer GSR non turbo hatch. wos awesome fun. 1.6lt and had 100kw. beat a few vk/vls in that would ya believe it.

IF ONLY MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AS DIRTY AS MY CAR

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Did you take the Turbo Off?? One of my mates has a GSR. Does 15.4. My N/A Xr6 Does 15.3

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 08 ranger xlt

WA, Australia

Quote:

wadesta_1986 Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you take the Turbo Off?? One of my mates has a GSR. Does 15.4. My N/A Xr6 Does 15.3

naaah it wos a non turbo. i woulda gave it hell but it neva broke down on me.

IF ONLY MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AS DIRTY AS MY CAR

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Not bad for there time with the AWD n all but real let down in power. Especially for a turbo and with the start of the EVO's soon!

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 6  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6