Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: shakey idle.
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EL FAIRMONT

WA, Australia

thanks for the help guys.

but i fixed the problem. :)

went to go look at an EF XR6 a friend of mine was selling for a mate. my mate bought it. but then decided he would rather my fairmont/xr as there are a few little jobs to do on this EF xr.

long story short. he bought my ride for 3500 and i bought this EF for 2500 haha

gun metal grey, full tickford kit. 190,000k's. 1 owner country car since new to 2009 when my friend bought it with a rebuilt motor waiting to slide back in.

absolutely mint. paint work is unbeliviable. not a scratch or fade anywhere. completely stock.(minus pacies and some form of exhaust which is looking a little old)

it also appears every option was ticked from factory (minus sunroof :( )

so cruise control, CD stacker in boot (has full alpine/kenwood soundsystem anyway) tickford kit, passenger airbag,tow pack, manual box.

anyways. needs a spiggot bearing done on it. so that will be done this week. also the suspension is stock with shot shockies. and id say alot of bushes need replacing.shes pretty loosey goosey at the moment on rough roads. going on the hoist on monday anyway. so we shall soon find out.

also the other thing. on the drive home...haha it pulled a good 2 car lengths on my fairmont/xr so...yep there ya have it haha. healthy stock tickford motor beats mildy modifed AU XR motor in EL fairmont :\ .

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2