Fordmods Logo

The Champ is here, Typhoon question 

Page 2 of 5 [ 68 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:29 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: fairmont

QLD, Australia

mate head over to fordxr6turbo.com there are s**t of phoon owners over there, and heaps of converts who went frm a worked gen3 to phoon

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

I have heard of a 6-speed auto Typhoon running a 12.9 down the 1/4 and all it had down was a after market air filter
so they must be doing somwthing right
Plus i have been in a BA 6-speed manual Typhoon and a XR6T with the 350 Cobra kit on it and the Cobra was faster but the other machanic raconed not by much.
But either way the boosted falcon is the way to go i mean you can get company's like Nizpro and they will get you running 12's for 8k and 11's for i think it says under 20k. Im not sure but i would say you have to do other work to the car like trannie and diff but yea there still fast cars.

Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

When Subaru start making typhoons i might buy one

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

noisy wrote:

They do make a couple of turbo cars.

One is a little 4 door called the WRX. Apparantly it isn't as fast as an XR6T, both in a straight line AND around a track (Motor BFYB 06) and really is a horrid looking little thing.

They also do a mid sized car (if you're that way inclined) called the Liberty GT. This is supposed to have 190kw, but it's not very fast either. And yeah, it's also a bit gay looking and would probably appeal to someone who enjoys having sex with small animals. They reckon it's a nice little tourer, but it's a bit grandpa for my liking.

Might be waiting a while before Subaru builds something you are looking for...

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

One is a little 4 door called the WRX. Apparantly it isn't as fast as an XR6T, both in a straight line AND around a track (Motor BFYB 06) and really is a horrid looking little thing.

They also do a mid sized car (if you're that way inclined) called the Liberty GT. This is supposed to have 190kw, but it's not very fast either. And yeah, it's also a bit gay looking and would probably appeal to someone who enjoys having sex with small animals. They reckon it's a nice little tourer, but it's a bit grandpa for my liking.

haha, very good.

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

Liberty GT mmmmmmmmmmmm if it means i have to have sex with little animals to own one of those well so be it....better than having sex with my sister, like some do from the deep south

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

Wow thx for such an informative post, so a WRX you say? Might have to go have a look at one.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Walker wrote:
downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

Wow thx for such an informative post, so a WRX you say? Might have to go have a look at one.
Someone told me the WRX was going to be released in Tassie soon, didnt think there was enough road down there for a real weapon....

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

You numbnutted taswegian.
The 06 STi is like the quickest production car around a track for its price bracket. Factory semi slicks kind of help though.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:

hmmm....... those horrid looking things can kick a** even in standard trim. your 149rwkw won't even keep up once off the line & hits full boost.
It doesn't take much of tweaking to turn it to a little terror.

beware of a modded rex, I don't. :lol:

And with the tassie sister jokes, its old as the first colony landed & isolated from the rest of the country. childish reply like two girls cat fighting during play lunch. :roll:

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:57 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

rrrrrr...not from tassie, moved down here to break the cycle thank you very much. :lol:

I can pick up on your post that you're a disturbed anti-social little boy, molested at a younger age. all the symptoms are there. its understandable how you feel.

or just sexually frustrated, why not move down here & help me break the cycle.

thats it, channel all your anger out our way. release it :lol:

s**t, I better remove the image of my ute from the gallery. certainly down want to get shot at down here. :lol:

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
rrrrrr...not from tassie, moved down here to break the cycle thank you very much. :lol:

I can pick up on your post that you're a disturbed anti-social little boy, molested at a younger age. all the symptoms are there. its understandable how you feel.

s**t, I better remove the image of my ute from the gallery. certainly down want to get shot at down here. :lol:
YES to all of the above...couldnt shoot at you wouldnt know what head to aim for....

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

noisy wrote:
Slick wrote:

YES to all of the above...couldnt shoot at you wouldnt know what head to aim for....

you could always aim at my third large head below.... that'll keep all the gorgeous milf away. Don't wanna catch something while I'm doing work to their homes. :wink:

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

well noisy says he got lost at indy. i think he was down here paying a visit to his relatives ;)

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

mr_sperm1 wrote:
well noisy says he got lost at indy. i think he was down here paying a visit to his relatives ;)
Looks like ive been caught out, yes i was in Tassie having sexual relations with my cousins and auntys.....

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next