Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

smiley235 wrote:
downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:
When Subaru start making typhoons i might buy one

They do make a couple of turbo cars.

One is a little 4 door called the WRX. Apparantly it isn't as fast as an XR6T, both in a straight line AND around a track (Motor BFYB 06) and really is a horrid looking little thing.

They also do a mid sized car (if you're that way inclined) called the Liberty GT. This is supposed to have 190kw, but it's not very fast either. And yeah, it's also a bit gay looking and would probably appeal to someone who enjoys having sex with small animals. They reckon it's a nice little tourer, but it's a bit grandpa for my liking.

Might be waiting a while before Subaru builds something you are looking for...

haha, very good.

this is what triggered the big sooky lala, took offense because smiley235 found the reply amusing. pretty "noisy" behind the screen alright.
just as bad as the other d**k up north, uptight "tickford_6".
I suppose the heat can do that to people, especially if you can't handle it. LOL.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
smiley235 wrote:
downingj wrote:
noisy wrote:
When Subaru start making typhoons i might buy one

They do make a couple of turbo cars.

One is a little 4 door called the WRX. Apparantly it isn't as fast as an XR6T, both in a straight line AND around a track (Motor BFYB 06) and really is a horrid looking little thing.

They also do a mid sized car (if you're that way inclined) called the Liberty GT. This is supposed to have 190kw, but it's not very fast either. And yeah, it's also a bit gay looking and would probably appeal to someone who enjoys having sex with small animals. They reckon it's a nice little tourer, but it's a bit grandpa for my liking.

Might be waiting a while before Subaru builds something you are looking for...

haha, very good.

this is what triggered the big sooky lala, took offense because smiley235 found the reply amusing. pretty "noisy" behind the screen alright.
just as bad as the other d**k up north, uptight "tickford_6".
I suppose the heat can do that to people, especially if you can't handle it. LOL.
Pretty noisy, yeah i think so, as they say, "if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen" i guess thats why you sleazed your way down to Tassie, not man enough to handle the heat, good i say less s**t like you we have in OUR country the better.....i knew a bloke called slick once, you and him have something in common, both piss weak litttle C***, one more thing any thing i say on here i'll back it up person....

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

noisy behind the screen alright......... that also sound like a threat. I'll guarantee that you'll back off with your tail behind your legs when we're face to face. they don't call me Jake, I mean slick the musk for nothing. :lol:

As you can see, that is the reason I move south. away from d***head like you that end up eating through straw. not only that, a better quality of life. why not join thousands of us mainlander that made the move. you won't regrad it after a fer months.

listen, I'll be up there for training in a couple of months. why not meet up over a beer & laugh this of. :wink:

what was the topic again peoples, typoon or something?

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

I'll be up there around March, why don't we all meet up for that beer :P

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII Ghia

i thought this thread was about eb_v8?? not tas people

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:27 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 3 images

WA, Australia

wheres tasmania :?:

84 XF Falcon S Pak, 250 crossflow (rebuilt ~5000km ago, carby model), Bored out 30 thou, Crow racing cam, extractors, yokohama 245's all the way round, chrome 12 slotters, lowered, 4spd man, open wheeler (blew my lsd...), Thumping sound system, L.E.D's everywhere

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

I'll be at molley Malone's or Flynn's Irish bar in Townsville waiting with that beer. :P

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Hilux

VIC, Australia

f**k townsville, im not going that far for a beer. looks like your buying your own.

Now driving a Hilux

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
I'll be at molley Malone's or Flynn's Irish bar in Townsville waiting with that beer. :P
Im closer to bloody Sydney than what i am to Townsville

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

I personally have always and will always think that eb_v8 is full of s**t. His GEN3 (injected 350chev) has absolutely no chance against a typhoon. Ive driven both and apart from the cheaper looking and feel of the comohore, it was also a s**t drive and dare i say gutless in comparison to the fpv. I just got myself an FPV Force.Id take that up against ANY comohore...

Fact: Chuck Norris is so fast he can run around the world and hit himself in the back of the head

ED Falcon
XF Falcon
Toyota Hilux

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

EB_v8 just likes to go fishing, we all post things to get a reaction out of people... :D

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

HAHAHA another your ford 6 vs.my holden 8.

I dont know if you realise EBV8 but the F6 typhoon is the fastest accelerating production car built in australia.

I would recommend swapping the GEN III for the typhoon because in reality it is a much better car. Not just performace but for safety reasons.

But i dont think its worth arguing the point. See for your self. Tell the guy at ford you want to drive one...You may want to get rid of the GEN III.

But dont go to holden/ford for 1/4 mile specs and that crap.

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

kapul wrote:
I personally have always and will always think that eb_v8 is full of s**t. His GEN3 (injected 350chev) has absolutely no chance against a typhoon. Ive driven both and apart from the cheaper looking and feel of the comohore, it was also a s**t drive and dare i say gutless in comparison to the fpv. I just got myself an FPV Force.Id take that up against ANY comohore...

Pfft. Typhoons struggle to beat my near stock 15 year old soarer, they're not the be all and end all you think they are, a modded ss with eat you car, it's that straightforward. Mod fo mod, you'll be quicker, but you've spent more than double than him just on purchase price ;).

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Soulfire wrote:
kapul wrote:

Pfft. Typhoons struggle to beat my near stock 15 year old soarer, they're not the be all and end all you think they are, a modded ss with eat you car, it's that straightforward. Mod fo mod, you'll be quicker, but you've spent more than double than him just on purchase price ;).

I've noticed as of late you love to talk your car up, every quote about a typhoon, you mention yours, so I jumped on the net to check the perf specs on your car and couldn't find anything, (cause i'm really crap at using google), so please provide. :P

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

smiley235 wrote:
Soulfire wrote:
kapul wrote:

I've noticed as of late you love to talk your car up, every quote about a typhoon, you mention yours, so I jumped on the net to check the perf specs on your car and couldn't find anything, (cause i'm really crap at using google), so please provide. :P

Hahaha, hardly talk my car up man, just like to keep people aware the blue oval isn't the be all and end all (even though I still love em), I just dno't like one eyed blabber.
An auto twin turbo soarer weighs 1540kg and runs about a 14.5-14.8, manual runs a 13.9. Mine has a bit more boost, high flow cat and a cat back, so i'd probably run a 14.2, maybe a little less or more, who knows.
Give me a chance to grab a typhoon and i'd throw the soarer away in an instant, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna come on here raving about them being the best thing since sliced bread, they're a powerful and quick car and an awesome blend of practicality and performance, but it's hardly a case of quick trade in your evos and gt-rs and get a loan for twice the price and rush out and grab one.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 5  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next