The Possessed wagon. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: The Possessed wagon.
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

Alright guys..

This is starting to make me go insane.

The vehicle in question is a 95 wagon. The usual cheap reliable hack that gets to work and back.
Afew weeks ago the central locking started going haywire, everytime you press the button to open it would go open/lock for 5 - 10 mins, each time different.

I put the fault to a possible faulty rear tailgate. now only the front doors lock and the rears stay open.

Now this is just the start of it...

Yesterday she broke down. I turned the vehicle off, went to buy lunch, came back to find her just cranking over! No sign of life at all! The smartlock lamp on the dash at no time lit up. So first of all i thought faulty BCM.. SO after getting reamed by my boss for arriving back to work an hour late, i finished work early and me and afew mates hit up the wreckers and took 2 BCMs and tried each one. Still no smartlock light, for some reason i thought it could possibly be a ECU issue, swapped ecu's.

Then finally checked the fuses hehe, and the crt lamp/loop.. whatever the f**k it is had blown.
So changed that, car started fine, got the vehicle home, drove fine. turned it off, came back 20 mins later. No smartlock light, but the fuse hadn't blown.

By this time there was a can of petrol next to the car and a lighter in my hand...

I resisted temptation.

and now i need yawl help!!

cheers, any leads would be helpful

Slavery, gets s**t done!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]