Page 5 of 6 [ 87 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:06 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

tjb45 wrote:
EB V8, Since your car is running 12 easy why dont you post up some time sheets to prove it..

Cause his mate has been too busy to drive it for him :P
I love people that talk up how quick there car is, how it romps this, and romps that...
Yet when you say 'whats it run?' they stare at you blankly...
"I havent run it down the strip bro... but.. but it kills Enzos from the lights for shizzle, so it should do like 9s ya know".
Keep on slaaaapping that salami EB V8!

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

EB V8 wrote:
We will make it best of 10 runs. By the end of two runs, oops no nos left, s**t! Or oops fryed my motor. Ill be running 12s all night long

Like pulling a gun on Arnold Swartznegger then when you shoot, oops no bullets, you just know your gonna cop a hiding.

NOS is s**t mod. I like mods that are repeatable all day long not one squirt wonders

Who knows maybe with your nos ill still whip ya.

thats pretty easy to over come. take more then one bottle...

for a smart a*** your pretty dumb

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EFII 5.8 NOS TerroristGhia

Power: 274 rwkw

NSW, Australia

There are several legitimate contenders here, take your pick. Drag racing is drag racing. I only need to beat you across the line once, then you are done. Correct. Come on then name a date, stop making excuses. I want to hand your oil burning LS1 its a**. And remember, my lil ol 5.0 has over 200k on the clock, and it is still fresh as the day it was built, unlike your oil burner.
Brett

The Terrorist ED Retired due to RUST.
The TerrosistGhia, EF Ghia 351 EFI 5 Speed.
Millennium Falcon, Sleeper EL DOHC 6 Speed Manual EFI LPG
Member#1131
I didn't Vote for Multiculturalism, DID YOU!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:57 pm 
Fordmods Addict

VIC, Australia

tickford_6 wrote:
thats pretty easy to over come. take more then one bottle...

for a smart a*** your pretty dumb

:lol:
Logic > LS1

Classic...

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XR6

NSW, Australia

is this guy gonna race or what coz ill be there, i mean everyone can post up all they like about what they could beat i wanna see what ya CAN beat.

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

TerroristGHIA wrote:
i will be needing to see that 1000 up front before we even think about having a little play.
Brett

he'll probably have to loan it like he loaned for his s**t executive, and the mods.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: '05 5.4L BA MK2 XT

NSW, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
How bout i just flog the lot of ya. Just all come down Ill run 12s all night and leave you all getting sick n tired of my rear bumper. Ill put a nice big sticker on the rear window for you guys to read.

Seriously guys im happy to beat you guys but my question was around torque management, you guys shifted it to LS1. I know its the benchmark in performance but its a talk for another thread.

Thats not nice :(
Tis only an SS with 240kw, my brothers clubsport would flog it with 300+ rwkw's :)
No doubt the LS1's are a beutiful piece of machinery, When i take my bro's car for a spin it howls like a mother f**k and i love every second of it :D
That being said though, it all comes down to holden cannot make a decent car to save their business, their reputation or infact their lives...

The only quick(ISH) holdens are either powered by US or JAP engines...
Give me true blue ford any day, fck sending money overseas....

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:19 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Ill run you guys. Im just saying my car will run a 12 second pass. Its that simple, its making serious power, the weight is right, the gearing is right, it will do a 12.

If any of the fords can run better than that then they will win. If not you will lose, its that simple. Whether I win or lose, running a 12 is damn good.

Drivers wont make two s**t difference.

Why dont you guys post some times for the little old windsor with over 200,000,000km on it. Lucky if it will run a 13.

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

SS COMMODORE LS1 282rwkw, awesome power

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:21 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Ace wrote:
EB V8 wrote:
How bout i just flog the lot of ya. Just all come down Ill run 12s all night and leave you all getting sick n tired of my rear bumper. Ill put a nice big sticker on the rear window for you guys to read.

Seriously guys im happy to beat you guys but my question was around torque management, you guys shifted it to LS1. I know its the benchmark in performance but its a talk for another thread.

Thats not nice :(
Tis only an SS with 240kw, my brothers clubsport would flog it with 300+ rwkw's :)
No doubt the LS1's are a beutiful piece of machinery, When i take my bro's car for a spin it howls like a mother f**k and i love every second of it :D
That being said though, it all comes down to holden cannot make a decent car to save their business, their reputation or infact their lives...

The only quick(ISH) holdens are either powered by US or JAP engines...
Give me true blue ford any day, fck sending money overseas....

By the way mine is 242rwkw. If your brothers clubby is running 300rwkw, must be cammed or supercharge. Ive seen a tonn of them on a Dyno.

EL Fairmont Ghia, extractors, 2.5 inch system, high flow cat, K&N panel filter, AUXR Snorkel, 3.45diff 0-100km/h 6.9secs

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:42 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon 95

VIC, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
Ill run you guys. Im just saying my car will run a 12 second pass. Its that simple, its making serious power, the weight is right, the gearing is right, it will do a 12.

If any of the fords can run better than that then they will win. If not you will lose, its that simple. Whether I win or lose, running a 12 is damn good.

Drivers wont make two s**t difference.

Why dont you guys post some times for the little old windsor with over 200,000,000km on it. Lucky if it will run a 13.

242rwkw is good power, and if your car runs a 12, good stuff. But is there any need to be a tosser about it? Your not making yourself any mates here by doing that.

I mean in reality, none of us buy E series falcons to run 10's, we buy them for the looks, interior comforts etc. Im sure if someone wanted a car to run 10's all day, a heavy, long stroke 4 litre E series wouldnt be the first choice, mine would be a factory forced induction car, EG turbo VL, XR6T etc.

If you go around being a tosser about your 242rwkw saying you will beat everyone, some day someone will beat you, and you will look like a fool. Your comparing apples and bananas. Sure, your LS1 will beat a 200,000+kms I6, but then again a BOSS XR8 will beat a 3.8L V6. Whats that i hear you say.... "no s**t?"

My mates VT SS II GenIII 6 speed is running 315rwkw, N/A. Yes, that has had a full rebuild with forgies, floating rods, monster cam (over 600thou lift at 230+ degrees duration) headwork the lot.

Its a quick car, no doubt, but he, the same as you, runs around being a tosser about it, saying it will flog absolutely anything. He has had it in this form for over 8 months now, and instead of running it down the 1/4, he just says, 'Ill flog anything, it should do flat 11.

Beleive me he felt like a real tool when another mates VL Turbo came back from brisciani's and went on to run a 10.88 @ 135 the next weekend on street tune and a set of slicks. Clearly much quicker than the VT and proven.

Just remember mate, there will always, ALWAYS be someone quicker. Unless your name is Andrew Cowin and you run 4.5 seconds all day long at 300+ mph

Cougar Zero makes my pants fit nice.

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
I'm just saying

yes, we know. you're just saying. :roll: why not go out on a limb and prove it. :o put it down the quarter, post a time slip.

oh, and does this ls1 go harder than your vs that would beat wrx's?

--->See this thread<---

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:47 am 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

Obviously you have not read this thread properly. My question was around Torque management. A bunch of hobos started attacking my LS1 and demanding a run.

The reason for this post is that when I did my LS1 edit, I was told about all the torque management software and how it kills performance. I own a e-series falc and wanted to know if there are similar benefits by looking at torque management.

You should direct your criticism to the hobos that simply wanna run..

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:20 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

VIC, Australia

EB V8 wrote:
Obviously you have not read this thread properly. My question was around Torque management. A bunch of hobos started attacking my LS1 and demanding a run.

Its because no one likes you or your LS1. :wink:

And you can't edit Ford EEC-V ECU's like you can the Commodore stuff. Unfortunately the Ford ECU's are far to complex an item to crack and program. So Far!

If there ever was a way to program them, I'm sure you'd be the first one at a dealer wth another blank cheque.

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:05 pm 
Tyre Shredder

NSW, Australia

arm79 wrote:
EB V8 wrote:

Its because no one likes you or your LS1. :wink:

And you can't edit Ford EEC-V ECU's like you can the Commodore stuff. Unfortunately the Ford ECU's are far to complex an item to crack and program. So Far!

If there ever was a way to program them, I'm sure you'd be the first one at a dealer wth another blank cheque.

Noone like me because I tell it like it is. I call a spade a spade. Good and bad. People are offended by my comments becuase they cannot face reality.

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:25 pm 
Fordmods Addict

VIC, Australia

Now you aren't facing reality.
No one is offended.
Most people (myself included), don't like you cause you come across as an arrogant f**k.

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 6  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next